buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member

test prop and tren a

i have a good friend who is a fb player for the last past 6 weeks he has been taking test prop 200mg per week and tren 100mg per week but the big thing is he has only been pinning twice a week and having good results, can someone plz explain how so since most say you need to pin eod or ed to keep blood level stable?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    some people are successful in spite of themselves, regardless he is wrong

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    He is getting the hormone anyhow. What happens is that the levels are far from being stable which increases the chances for sides.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    He is getting the hormone anyhow. What happens is that the levels are far from being stable which increases the chances for sides.

i agree with you 100%, he said that athletes dont need to pin ed or eod because it could hinder there strength and speed workouts esp when dealing with tren and test prop.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    i agree with you 100%, he said that athletes dont need to pin ed or eod because it could hinder there strength and speed workouts esp when dealing with tren and test prop.
    I feel dumber for having heard that explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I feel dumber for having heard that explanation

why??????

why??????
    Why would stable levels hinder athletic performace and strength vs levels spiking all over the place and outside of active life of the drug? I'm only trying to convince you that although he may be having good gains you will do better to follow propper protocol rather than follow his flawed logic.

Why would stable levels hinder athletic performace and strength vs levels spiking all over the place and outside of active life of the drug? I'm only trying to convince you that although he may be having good gains you will do better to follow propper protocol rather than follow his flawed logic.
    i thought the active life of both drugs was 2-3days? the reason why he said they could hinder his training is bc pinning ed or eod could be painful esp with test prop and he has to do his strength, speed and power training which includes jumps, med ball throws etc with a sore ass/quad/delt not good. this is why many world class athletes perfer to use transdermals.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    yeah active for 3 days, but itll be at like 10% potency the 3rd day dude.

If it is a pinning issue, try test E and tren e instead
    active life of 2-3 days is exactly my point at 2x a week he is getting outside of the active life. I don't have a problem with training do to injection site soreness so I wasn't even thinking of that.

If it is a pinning issue, try test E and tren e instead
    active life of 2-3 days is exactly my point at 2x a week he is getting outside of the active life. I don't have a problem with training do to injection site soreness so I wasn't even thinking of that.

thats what i recommend to him test e and tren e but he hate the bloat he get from test e and perfer to stack similar ester (long with long and short with short). i once did the pinning ed and had to stop bc it was too much me the eod wasnt that bad but it hinder some of my workouts esp during track season.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    he's a football player, he should be able to handle a little injection pain!! if he's having good results doing it half assedly, then just imagine what he would get if he took it correctly. BTW, you should find painless prop if he's so concerned about the pain

I bet the Florida Gators players inject everyday, which is why they kicked the buckeyes ass all over the orange bowl!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    I bet the Florida Gators players inject everyday, which is why they kicked the buckeyes ass all over the orange bowl!!
    dumb question what the main diff btw tren a and e besides the half life?

dumb question what the main diff btw tren a and e besides the half life?
    nada

nada

kool, thats what i thought. its seems like tren a is more popular. do u get much bloat from test e?

keep the test E dose low, (like 250 mg a week) enough to keep your peice working and then some and it shouldn't be a problem. Your gains will come from the tren largely anyway. It will be a better cycle than using short esters poorly. Go like 10 weeks tren E at 400mg a week.

the advantage to tren a over e is that if you get sides, you can just stop and its out of your system in a couple of days, whereas with tren e it can take a couple weeks for sides to subside if you stop..thats why its always recommended to start with tren a to see how you react. Your friend could always take test e with an AI to keep bloat down and shoot tren a ed, tren is usually a painless shot from my experience

keep the test E dose low, (like 250 mg a week) enough to keep your peice working and then some and it shouldn't be a problem. Your gains will come from the tren largely anyway. It will be a better cycle than using shot esters poorly. Go like 10 weeks tren E at 400mg a week.

remember i a sprinter do i need large amt of tren ?

Tren just isn't good for a sprinter, it will put too much mass on ya and kill your ability to run while you are on

remember i a sprinter do i need large amt of tren?
    if youre a sprinter, i wouldnt take tren ..it makes cardio a bitch!!

look into low dose test (like 200 mg a week test E), and either masteron or Halo. You want a high androgenic to anabolic ratio. A football player can afford the extra weight. Androgens will make you fast, but not heavy, great for sprinting.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814

look into low dose test (like 200 mg a week test E), and either masteron or Halo. You want a high androgenic to anabolic ratio. A football player can afford the extra weight. Androgens will make you fast, but not heavy, great for sprinting.

this is what scares me about running a longer ester test product:

""A long-acting testosterone ester may be the best for all your mass-building needs, but its not an easy product to use. Because of the extreme length of action (3-4 weeks) one cannot easily solve occurring problems by simply discontinuing the product, as it will continue to act and aggravate side-effects over extended periods of time. In regards to damage control and post-cycle therapy, some familiarity with the use of ancillary drugs is required prior to using a long-acting testosterone product. Nolvadex and Proviron will come in very handy in such cases and post-cycle HCG and clomid or Nolvadex will be required as well to help restore natural testosterone. Frequency of side-effects is probably highest with this type of product"

short ester i will be able to control the problems faster.

just to update the progress of my friend:

increase bw: 8lbs
    increase bp: 40lbs
    increase sq: 95lbs
    drop 40yd time: one tenth

Thread Information