tadpoleboyy is offline Member

natural animal steroids?

I have a question, especially for any vets. in here.

Do all mammals produce testosterone and estrogen? Or is it species specific? futhermore, does anyone know about non mammalian animals and what androgenic hormones they produce (i.e. a crab, a snake, bird, starfish, whatever.) ? Im curious as to whether or not such compounds have been experimented with or even isolated, if they exist...

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    I have a question, especially for any vets. in here.

Do all mammals produce testosterone and estrogen? Or is it species specific? futhermore, does anyone know about non mammalian animals and what androgenic hormones they produce (i.e. a crab, a snake, bird, starfish, whatever.) ? Im curious as to whether or not such compounds have been experimented with or even isolated, if they exist...
    fascinating thought....off to google....

Atomini is offline Banned
    Are you implying that other mammals COULD POSSIBLY produce anabolic hormones that we have never even heard of or don't know of yet?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Are you implying that other mammals COULD POSSIBLY produce anabolic hormones that we have never even heard of or don't know of yet?

thats what I got out of this to

haha yes that seems to be the direction my thoughts are going, and im sure many of yours are too

couldnt we just farm raise some fish and extract the stuff from em? all ethical concerns aside...

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha yes that seems to be the direction my thoughts are going, and im sure many of yours are too

couldnt we just farm raise some fish and extract the stuff from em? all ethical concerns aside...
    id love to know what makes a 200lb gorilla 2-3times stronger than a 200lb man, i'd take some!!!

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    Well most mammals produce testosterone , because it was first discovered in birds and dogs, then they extracted it from pig and cow nuts. So mammals produce test. But yeah, id like to have the strength of a silverback gorilla!

i want some of whatever tigers and lions are on, those cats are fvcking ripped to hell!

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    their bodies are set up different from humans. they prolly have less aromatase enzymes and a more efficient HPTA. so they dont store much fat, but can stay built and shredded on one deer a day.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    id love to know what makes a 200lb gorilla 2-3times stronger than a 200lb man, i'd take some!!!
    higher actin/myosin content (contractile proteins) genetic.

don't expect any new steroids to result from animals there arn't any. Growth factors and protiens are only backwords compatable evolutionary wise as well. For example hgh will work on a cow but bovine growth hormone will just piss off your immune system.

well, they have been marketing ecdysterone, which is a insect molting hormone. So i guess you could count that. It seems that people havent had good results with it however. Ive seen a few studies, and i really think the dosages arent high enough. Im gunna give the stuff a try for PCT...

tvd220 is offline Member
    ecdysterone....hmm interesting

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    well, they have been marketing ecdysterone, which is a insect molting hormone. So i guess you could count that. It seems that people havent had good results with it however. Ive seen a few studies, and i really think the dosages arent high enough. Im gunna give the stuff a try for PCT...
    have an exoskeletin you want to loose?

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    have an exoskeletin you want to loose?

BBBBFfffffff lmfao, this really is interesting,

actually im trying to pupate, ive been in the goddamn cocoon for 3 weeks and i wana be a pretty butterfly.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL off topic..

but i remember when i was 17 i bought some, perhormones (that stuff that supposedly attracts the other sex)

from what i've read, if it was even real, the stuff was extracted from pigs LOL..

so i only bothered to try it once, n i smothered this weird smelling shit all over me..

went out that night all cocky.. i dont remember if i got laid or not that night.. but that stuff was stupid! LOL

Thread Information