big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member

Mast cycle - hair loss concern

Still working out details of next cycle. Was considering Test plus EQ with a tbol kickstart. Now thinking Mast is a better option than EQ. All research has suggested Mast is amazing.

with a dht aas I'm concerned about hair loss. I'm 31 with a full head of hair...first cycle was test for 12 weeks with no problems.

I want to run Mast but the potential hair loss has me on the fence. Can't take finasteride plus a dht derivative...are there any other options while on mast? How many bros have gotten significant hair loss from Mast?

thanks all

W

john vega is offline Associate Member
    dutasteride while on masteron hopefully. im 27 and have most mof my hair but am pre-disposed so i try to stay away from all dht derivatives..i stick mainly with var as a cap off rather than winny or masteron..but if u r going for a test base..id go with prop if ur cutting..if bulking..u cud even go with cyp or enanthate . just take a good ai to minimize bloating, dutasteride to block the 5 alpha reductase which converts test to dht..and sum prescriped 2 % nizoral to cleans ethe scalp thoroiughly. masteron and hair i was told and read are adversaries.. but if u arent pre-disposed on ur moms side..u cud hook urself up to a masteron intravenus and nutin wud happen to ur hair. best of luk man..

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    take the dutasteride if test is in your cycle
    nizoral 2% as your shampoo
    Spiro 5% cream for the masteron , blocks androgens and is all you can do

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    If you're not prone to baldness there is no problem taking mast

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    Nizoral is a daily regiment for me. Seems to work well.

It depends if you are predisposed or not..

What have your previous cycles been?

How about the hair loss..nonexistent I am guessing..you stated you have a full head of hair. Maybe you are not prone to MPB?

i did 5 cycles before my last one and never had hair lose. use tren last cycle and its fallen out all over the place. i dont even have one bald person on either side of my family.

Thread Information