manwitplans is offline Senior Member

Letro on deff to get rid of puberty-gyno

Well, the title pretty much describes it.
    I have a little puberty-gyno, and in 8-9 months i`m going for the low single digit bodyfat.

The question is, using Letro during my deff, would maybe help me loose some estrogen fat, (lower chest, hips, ass). And I`ll try it before I go under the knife, conserning the gyno.

Do you guys have any belief in this clearing up the gyno, and helping me get dry as a bone?

I am 19, thinking of going to the Doc and asking if he could get me a surgery for free. But I don`t think that`s a question anymore, as i`m getting quite big, musclewize, and I think they will think it`s brought on by steroids , well... Thanks for answering

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan
    Well, the title pretty much describes it.
    I have a little puberty-gyno, and in 8-9 months i`m going for the low single digit bodyfat.

The question is, using Letro during my deff, would maybe help me loose some estrogen fat, (lower chest, hips, ass). And I`ll try it before I go under the knife, conserning the gyno.

Do you guys have any belief in this clearing up the gyno, and helping me get dry as a bone?

I am 19, thinking of going to the Doc and asking if he could get me a surgery for free. But I don`t think that`s a question anymore, as i`m getting quite big, musclewize, and I think they will think it`s brought on by steroids, well... Thanks for answering
    At age 19 I don't think you should be playing with any drugs such as letro. Your body is not done changing and growing, and you need to just sit back and wait for your horomones to settle down. Letro will eliminate a very large percentage of estrogen in your body, which, in your cause would hinder your muscle growth anyways. Estrogen is important in bodybuilding.

Continue working out and staying natural and drug free. I doubt any doctor is going to presume you are on steroids , let alone put you under the knife for surgery at age 19.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    At age 19 I don't think you should be playing with any drugs such as letro. Your body is not done changing and growing, and you need to just sit back and wait for your horomones to settle down. Letro will eliminate a very large percentage of estrogen in your body, which, in your cause would hinder your muscle growth anyways. Estrogen is important in bodybuilding.

Continue working out and staying natural and drug free. I doubt any doctor is going to presume you are on steroids , let alone put you under the knife for surgery at age 19.

Good luck
    Thank you for your opionion, frustrating this though
    Chest muscles are really coming on, when i flex, I can`t see that i`m flexing the lower part, because of the lil gyno, well well, i`ll take your advice to heart, see you guys in about 4-5 years, and I will be mixing on with different stuff then!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan
    Thank you for your opionion, frustrating this though
    Chest muscles are really coming on, when i flex, I can`t see that i`m flexing the lower part, because of the lil gyno, well well, i`ll take your advice to heart, see you guys in about 4-5 years, and I will be mixing on with different stuff then!
    I can definetly understand your motivation behind it bro. But best of luck and keep up with your goals.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    let alone put you under the knife for surgery at age 19.

Good luck
    Why woudnt a doctor preform gyno surgery at a guy who is 19?? LOL...

VanTheMan-Do you have the lump type gyno or yust exessive fat on your lower chest. If it is the ladder you yust need liposuction, the recovery would be no more than a week...You can get the surgery either way though, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Why woudnt a doctor preform gyno surgery at a guy who is 19?? LOL...

VanTheMan-Do you have the lump type gyno or yust exessive fat on your lower chest. If it is the ladder you yust need liposuction, the recovery would be no more than a week...You can get the surgery either way though, no problem.
    Lump type, I can clearly feel it!

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    I've had gyno surgery and it's no fun. Had a drainage tube sticking out of my chest for 2 weeks drain blood. Didn't work so well because I developed a hematoma (not spelled correctly). In other words I had a big ball of grape jelly behind my nipple. The doctor had to shoot it with novicane, reopen the hole where the tube was, and push down on it with all of his weight to squeeze it out. Then I was good to go.

This is an absolutely true story.

I started to get a little gyno during my current cycle and used letro at 2.5 mgs and it cleared it right up. Letro is the best anti estrogen I have ever used. Arimidex just doesn't work in my body. But I will always use Letro from now on.

Thread Information