InfantryEyes is offline New Member

Exclamation Military Testing?

[B]Just a couple of good oll questions[B]

I am new to this whole world but I had a couple questions about Sustanon and Equipoise .

Now im 255lbs and 6'6 by no means super fit like alot of you guys but i would like to be haha. Being military I work out almost every day and run almost every day 2-5miles. I want to lose fat and cut up, what are some good options? My diet is pretty good I was basically eating to lose fat and taking a product called Cytolean and it made me lose like 12lbs in 30 days so i cant argue with that. But I am going to be deploying soon and want to get bigger while im "over there" and here state side. A guy told me about Sustanon and I did some research but havent found anyone saying there results. Now im probably 18% body fat YEAH I KNOW but its going down.

Will any of these supplements make me lose fat along with gain muscle?
    And how much of my sex drive would i really lose? I read in the before you post forums you lose almost all the sex drive with some shit. Are these 2 ones of them?

Can the military test for these on a random basis?

Thanks people!

bigmike8585 is offline Junior Member
    lose fat while you research this board with the SEARCH button....pretty much everything you want to know has been explained and talked about before, then find a source and start juicing if needed or wanted.

InfantryEyes is offline New Member
    Yeah im aware that i can just search around like i have been for a long time.
    When i veiw other threads most the time people dont anwser the questions asked. Is it so much for someone to just reply? I didnt know the world was so busy these days.
    well thanks

Thread Information