Thread: Skin Tearing???

Skin Tearing???

this is kinda a dumb question and maybe i'm losing my mind but I have this mark right above my armpit and its almost like a scar but its not healilng or nething. It llooks as tho the skin is almost tearing at this place, I have a similar mark on the other side as well tho not as big. Just wondering if this has happned to nebody. I have sum stretch marks on my hips and ass that happens as those muscles got bigger over time, but I know that no juice out there will make u so big so fast ur skin will tear. Heres a pic for nebody who cares to look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skin Tearing???-084623.jpg   Skin Tearing???-084647.jpg  

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I have them to man its just part of growing, I even have some slight stretch marks on my biceps but not noticeable. There are some creams that you can use. Probably better to ask this in the spa.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    good ol stretch marks ... i got them pretty nice under my arm pit.... and on tricep... vit e is good for that ..

thanx the the advice, ppl said i would get so big my skin would start tearing lol I didn't believe it until now. I'll check out those supp.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    it means your muscle are growing.. don't need to worry

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I have the exact same tears, even larger than yours. When you grow, it happens, you just have to expect it. Almost all of my skin tears are around my armpits/pec areas. It sucks, but thats all part of the game.

juiceball88 is offline Junior Member
    gotta love them scretch marks. where em with pride, wear your skin one size to small.

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    what sucks is theyre permanent, cocoa butter and lotion helps

Burky is offline Junior Member
    i got em in the same spot to man, nice purple lookin stretches

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    haha just a stretch mark dude. I had a friend who got his first one liftin w me. He was tweaked out, said it was so ugly. I told him to think of it like this-
    A stretchmark is like a war wound. You earned that, and it represents all the hard work you have done. Wear it proudly!

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I have some of those, multiples, on my inner thighs from growing really fast when I first started lifting as a teenager. The tears were so bad that the skin there would actually bleed after a good squat session! No kidding.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    get a cocoa butter stick and put it on every night before you go to sleep. they should fade. mine were a lot more noticeable before i did that.

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    this is kinda a dumb question and maybe i'm losing my mind but I have this mark right above my armpit and its almost like a scar but its not healilng or nething. It llooks as tho the skin is almost tearing at this place, I have a similar mark on the other side as well tho not as big. Just wondering if this has happned to nebody. I have sum stretch marks on my hips and ass that happens as those muscles got bigger over time, but I know that no juice out there will make u so big so fast ur skin will tear. Heres a pic for nebody who cares to look.

Dude I think you should goto your doctor and get some retin A real quick. I asked my doc for some for my old stretch marks and he said mine are too old and it only works for new ones that are still purple (like yours I think).

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aolsux00
    Dude I think you should goto your doctor and get some retin A real quick. I asked my doc for some for my old stretch marks and he said mine are too old and it only works for new ones that are still purple (like yours I think).
    I tried that crap on my legs when it first happend and it did nothing for me. Nothing worked and I tried everything. In my opinion it all comes down to genetics, some are more predetermined to get stretch marks than others. My wife had 2 kids and put on 45 lbs each time and didnt get a single stretch mark anywhere.

i have grown alot since i started working out. i even got smaller do to injuries. so i did the big, small,big, small thing for a couple years. i never got one stretch mark. i have a friend that is all natty and if you looked at his strecth mark on his arms and back u would swear he was a juicer.

purple-ronnie is offline New Member
    best thing for stretch marks and scarring is stuff called bio-oil, you can put some in your bath or rub it in, nothing can make stretch marks dissapear but this stuff will make them fade alot. you can pick it up in most pharmacy's or super markets.

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    Cocoa Butter/Vit E Cream has been helping me a lot too. It's made the one that I do have fade pretty nicely in a relatively short amount of time

RaidersFan is offline Junior Member
    ya i have tons under my armpits lower biceps lats and thighs they just let me no im getting bigger

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer
    what sucks is theyre permanent, cocoa butter and lotion helps

Hey bauer best show on TV

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceball88
    gotta love them scretch marks. where em with pride, wear your skin one size to small.
    Thats awesome...

njkode is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy
    A stretchmark is like a war wound. You earned that, and it represents all the hard work you have done. Wear it proudly!
    great way to think bout it. I have same ones in same spot. Oddly enough I got them before I every juiced when I started training for real in college. They gotten a bit bigger since juice but not to bad.

Thread Information