Thread: GH question

gurcanco is offline New Member

GH question

i am about to start my 4th cycle with hgh, tren , test at 2iu level 5 days on 2 days off do i need to take insuline or t3 ? i know insuline makes it better but do i have to and if i do how much a day and how much t3 thanks

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    2iu's is slim pickins, you can take 50mcg's t3 to minimize prolactin or more if you are going for fatloss. If you need someone to tell you how much insulin you really shouldn't be taking it.

john vega is offline Associate Member
    yeah man..2iu's of gh is pre-k. im taking 4 iu's 5 days on 2 off. sum x 6 dayz on 1 day off. n even that seems small..although considered average.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    What are your stats and goal of this? 2iu could be a waste. If you need to ask basic questions about insulin do not take it

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Insulin , taken incorrectly can kill you or put you in a coma. Unless you are incredibly educated on its use and dangers, stay far away from it. The last thing you want is to go hypoglycemic and die.

gurcanco is offline New Member
    ok i am 31 185 12% BF the reason i am only doin 2 ius a day because $5 iu is hurting my pocket i am thinking about 500 or 750 test and 80mg tren and 6 ius of insuline with 3 injects a day is $5 an iu is expensive or that is normal? ohh also 25 mg of t3 (cytomel ) a day my goal is to hit 205 but i know it is goin to take more than one cycle to get there

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gurcanco
    ok i am 31 185 12% BF the reason i am only doin 2 ius a day because $5 iu is hurting my pocket i am thinking about 500 or 750 test and 80mg tren and 6 ius of insuline with 3 injects a day is $5 an iu is expensive or that is normal? ohh also 25 mg of t3 (cytomel) a day my goal is to hit 205 but i know it is goin to take more than one cycle to get there
    If you cant afford to run a higher dose of gh, you should hold off until you can afford it. Theres no point in skimping when you're investing in a cycle.

Your goal is to hit 205 and you are 185? How tall are you? I'm 5'10 and I'm 200, and i started at 152 less than a year ago and I've never touched juice, my goal is 210 natural.

I would think you are capable of getting to 200 naturally, when you completely plateu, then you should consider aas use.

Thread Information