Thread: What ya think?

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member

What ya think?

It has been a few years since I have done a cycle, the only reason I am going to do 1 now is to help with some nagging tendon issues,these dosages are probably on the low side as far as bb purposes.

anavar 60mg ed 4 weeks
    boldenone 200mg once a week 10 weeks
    nandrolone 250 mg once a week 10 weeks

Also gh when I can get it and get my paper together,will try 4iu a day 5 on 2 off for 6 months.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    dude if I was you I would just do some Test E or C and the Nadrolone (Deca ) The deca will help your tendon issues a lot. Leave th other shit for another cycle. What are your age, stats and workout experience

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    dude if I was you I would just do some Test E or C and the Nadrolone (Deca) The deca will help your tendon issues a lot. Leave th other shit for another cycle. What are your age, stats and workout experience

agreed !!!!

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks fellows,
    workout exp. all in all almost 20 years,the first 10 years I was really dedicated but due to a serious injury that I had (broken hip) I had a long layoff,age 41, ht 6 wt not sure but probably about 195 bf 18-20%. Have been working out off and on for the past few years became really dedicated about a year ago and got my diet straight or 90% straight anyway, stopped about 6 weeks ago due to tendons in both elbows which have been f'ing with me for about 2 years. I was thinking about testc and deca but had someone submit to me that the 3 I listed would do more for tendon repair and to cycle all 3 together.

Thread Information