Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

crazy long bulker

trying to figur out a long bulking cycle.

1-6 test susp ed 100mg ed
    1-16 deca 300
    1-18 test E 750 once a week
    1-18 eq 300
    1-104 hgh 4iu on workout days 2iu on non workout days
    1-18 insulin humalog 5iu in the morning and 5iu before training with carbs

letro, a-dex, clomid and novadex all on hand. still trying to find some hcg

also I hav my own personal doctor witch i see dally so I will be under the watchfull eye of her.

This is not set in stone i am merly advising a plan!
    Last edited by crazyhorse666; 07-30-2007 at 02:01 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I wouldn't do humalog before training even with carbs.

I don't see anything really crazy about it your running test and eq for 16 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I wouldn't do humalog before training even with carbs.

I don't see anything really crazy about it your running test and eq for 16 weeks.
    I havent come up with the second part of it yet! oooohhhhahaha

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    why not throw in some adrol or dbol ?

yeah i love a dbol kickstart myself

i got both but didnt think it would be a benafit with the test susp.
    also I want to keep my appitie up and when I use d-bol or androl It harder for me to eat as much
    Last edited by crazyhorse666; 07-26-2007 at 12:10 PM.

why would if benafit because of test susp. as far as appitite u know your body better than us, so if you its hard to eat when on then i wouldnt take.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    This doesn't really look like a 'crazy long bulker.' You're just running test and eq, why not add some tren or deca , with a dbol kickstart and a hrt dose of test to maximize your gains? eq is going to slowly build muscle, and with 750 of test a week all you're really doing is setting yourself up for more aromatization, granted you are going to have that in check with your anti E's, but why not run a 19nor in there to really hit the gains?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    This doesn't really look like a 'crazy long bulker.' You're just running test and eq, why not add some tren or deca, with a dbol kickstart and a hrt dose of test to maximize your gains? eq is going to slowly build muscle, and with 750 of test a week all you're really doing is setting yourself up for more aromatization, granted you are going to have that in check with your anti E's, but why not run a 19nor in there to really hit the gains?
    I hav deca but where should I throw that in? also I also want to run som kind of cruse after but dont no with drug would be best. also the only resone Im running eq is to help with appitite.
    Last edited by crazyhorse666; 07-26-2007 at 12:37 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I'd take 400mg a week of deca for weeks 1-12. Cut your cycle to 12 weeks and run the test till the end so the deca doesn't suppress you. i wouldnt bother bridging after the cycle is over, you need to let your hpta recover

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    id definitely add deca or tren . deca if your REALLY trying to add weight.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    id definitely add deca or tren. deca if your REALLY trying to add weight.
    where or when would you sugest adding deca to my cycle?

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    drop it 2 weeks before test stops.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666

1-6 androl 100mg ed
    1-16 deca 300
    1-18 eq 300

also I hav my own personal doctor witch i see dally so I will be under the watchfull eye of her.

added deca now and androl
    Last edited by crazyhorse666; 09-03-2007 at 04:04 AM.

1-6 androl 100 mgs ed
    1-16 deca 500 ew
    1-18 test E 500 ew
    1-17 eq 500 ew
    1-104 hgh 6iu on workout days
    1-18 insulin humalog 10iu after training with dextros

18-26 test 250 mgs ew
    18-26 tren ?mgs
    18-26 winsrol ?mgs

I got about 3 weeks to make some changes yet. then its go time.
    Last edited by crazyhorse666; 09-03-2007 at 04:02 AM.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    I don't at all advise running deca along side eq for that long. I mean it might work great but I don't think the benefits outweigh the negative effects. you're gonna have corn syrup for blood, be lethargic, and overall feel shitty. I would suggest giving blood at least twice a month if this cycle is what ur stuck on. and if that's the case then I'd run eq at 600-800mg (ive found that that's really when u start to see it work) , tren @ 100mg/ed and test @ 100mg/ed (if its susp or prop obviously). ur gonna want to have some bromo for ur tren sides. I advise against caber as there are issues with ur heart on caber. also leave the nolva in the drawer for this cycle ause ull grow some lovely boobies if u run nolva with a 19 nor. I'd leave the insulin out (i don't think its worth the risks either) and run with the hgh. gh is great stuff, never done it personally but all my friends have and they look amazing. just trying to look out for ur health and give good cycle advice. good luck, hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by mickdiesel
    I don't at all advise running deca along side eq for that long. I mean it might work great but I don't think the benefits outweigh the negative effects. you're gonna have corn syrup for blood, be lethargic, and overall feel shitty. I would suggest giving blood at least twice a month if this cycle is what ur stuck on. and if that's the case then I'd run eq at 600-800mg (ive found that that's really when u start to see it work) , tren @ 100mg/ed and test @ 100mg/ed (if its susp or prop obviously). ur gonna want to have some bromo for ur tren sides. I advise against caber as there are issues with ur heart on caber. also leave the nolva in the drawer for this cycle ause ull grow some lovely boobies if u run nolva with a 19 nor. I'd leave the insulin out (i don't think its worth the risks either) and run with the hgh. gh is great stuff, never done it personally but all my friends have and they look amazing. just trying to look out for ur health and give good cycle advice. good luck, hope this helps
    hey man thanks alot for the advise. I will be under the care of a doc and Im sure i will be giving blood. I will not be useing nolva at all. whats the story with bromo and caber?

they both deal with 19 nor sides at the progestin level. cause that's what causes gyno rom these compounds. so running these with a 19 nor help keep progestin down, help ur lil man get back to his robust self (fights deca dick) and is said t he'll with lethargy from 19 nor's. the reason I said to use bromo and not caber is because I've read studies saying that caber lead to irregular heart valve issues. bromo had no such indications. other than that ur cycle looks diesel my man. enjoy

going to look into the caber!!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    The studies on caber and the heart where done on people running 6mg's a day for extended amount of time ... he would only need like 1mg a WEEK

well all i found so far was some info on Dostinex (cabergoline) looks interesting but I have yet to find any info on bromo. what is the full name of bromo?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Parlodel - bromocriptine

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    in bold

1-6 test susp ed 100mg ed this is pointless if you are going to frontload your test E, especially since test is a very pathetic aas
    1-16 deca 300
    1-18 eq 300
    1-104 hgh 4iu on workout days 2iu on non workout days this dosage isnt even ideal for fat loss let alone LBM gains, i would definetly find a way to run a min of 10-12iu ED for bulking/lbm or 4iuED for fat loss
    insulin pre work out isnt ideal in the least, stick with traditional protocols as taking insulin pre workout isnt going to do jack for glycogen super saturation and it sure as hell isnt going to do anything beneficial fo recovery other than cause you to possibly go hypo during ur training.

personally i'd lower the test up the deca and drop the EQ and ommit the suspsn kickstart with a more appropriate and synergistic oral i.e. a DHT.

I don't disagree with tai. never tried a cycle sans test but he's an o.g., can't be totally wrong

my body personally can't handle a low test cycle. I go all wacky. and I can't handle nandrolone cycles without bromo. and even then its barely doable. best of luck though. look forward to seein some results

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    in bold

personally i'd lower the test up the deca and drop the EQ and ommit the suspsn kickstart with a more appropriate and synergistic oral i.e. a DHT.
    hey man thanks for the info this is my most current plan. I do have d-bol just thought androl would get me more gains.

1-6 androl 100 mgs ed
    1-16 deca 500 ew
    1-18 test E 500 ew
    1-17 eq 500 ew
    1-104 hgh 6iu on workout days. I will work up to as much as can handle

18-26 test 250 mgs ew
    18-26 tren ?mgs
    18-26 winsrol ?mgs

hey man thanks for the info this is my most current plan. I do have d-bol just thought androl would get me more gains.

1-6 androl 100 mgs ed
    1-16 deca 500 ew
    1-18 test E 500 ew
    1-17 eq 500 ew
    1-104 hgh 6iu on workout days. I will work up to as much as can handle

18-26 test 250 mgs ew
    18-26 tren ?mgs
    18-26 winsrol ?mgs
    are you running pct? if so then i would run the win str8 up to pct

drol would be more effective w/ a nor group than dbol , but dbol is still great choice. also a mix is good too say a 2:1 ratio of drol to dbol works really well.

i wouldnt run suspension.. gonna make alot of flux in aromatization.. it will be alot harder to manipulate estrogen levels other than utilizing a test w/ an ester. i would save the suspension when u run a short heavy cycle.

the higher u can get up on the gh the better...
    also a mix of say 2-4iuGH/60-120mcgIGF/10-12iuSlin pwo is very effective when used in conjunction w/ aas.

I'd run the tren @ 50mg/ed at first and work up to 75 or 100. winstrol 50mg/ed depot or 75mg/ed oral. jmho

whoa dude, I just sa that u wanna run winny for 8 weeks. I wouldn't do that while runnin tren . ur gonna shit ur kidneys out by week 4, ur liver won't be far behind. its a bad idea to run it that long and/or together as it is. but together for that long is horrible for u. I strongly advise against it

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    whoa dude, I just sa that u wanna run winny for 8 weeks. I wouldn't do that while runnin tren. ur gonna shit ur kidneys out by week 4, ur liver won't be far behind. its a bad idea to run it that long and/or together as it is. but together for that long is horrible for u. I strongly advise against it
    Why is running Winstrol and Tren together a bad idea?

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    crazy make a log interested in the results

cause they're both very hard on your liver and kidneys. that's why I said hed shit out his kidneys and liver would follow. and I said the really bad idea was to run it for the last 8 weeks of a 26 week cycle. a 26 week cycle. his body will be stressed already and those two compounds can really f@#k shit up as is. I mean peole pee blood from tren alone in an 8 week cycle. first starting it after 16 weeks and adding winny to it is really asking for some irreversible shit to happen. but hey jmo

whoa dude, I just sa that u wanna run winny for 8 weeks. I wouldn't do that while runnin tren. ur gonna shit ur kidneys out by week 4, ur liver won't be far behind. its a bad idea to run it that long and/or together as it is. but together for that long is horrible for u. I strongly advise against it
    lol you think tren is really that hard on the kidneys? its not even that hepatoxic either.
    tren and win together are very very synergistic and very effective the only thing he should be worrying bout is his prostate and lipid profile. imo the kidneys and especially the liver are the last of his worries.

also i would like to reiterate that it is the coloration of the tren metabolites that give one's urine the dark color and not actual nephritic issues or damage.
    this seems to be a common misconception among most people where they attribute urine discoloration from tren w/ kidney/liver problems.

cause they're both very hard on your liver and kidneys. that's why I said hed shit out his kidneys and liver would follow. and I said the really bad idea was to run it for the last 8 weeks of a 26 week cycle. a 26 week cycle. his body will be stressed already and those two compounds can really f@#k shit up as is. I mean peole pee blood from tren alone in an 8 week cycle. first starting it after 16 weeks and adding winny to it is really asking for some irreversible shit to happen. but hey jmo
    You didn't put it in "your opinion", you said it was going to happen.

Have you ever run either compound?

I don't think he has a good cycle set up, but I highly doubt he will shit/piss/puke/ejaculate blood with what he's considering.

yeah I ran both. yeah my kidneys hurt on both and I actually ran deca along side winny. had gall bladder issues, my liver was swole and I felt like shit. now tai u seem to be a freak cause u urself said uve run dsages of tren that should "kill 3 horses" I think it was. many people can't tolerate tren at all yet u can run a gram. and titleist, I don't understand the aggression, im trying to steer this guy clear of problems. he's running a really long cycle with hugely suppressive tendencies. better safe than sorry I think. sometimes synergistic compounds may be synergistic but that doesn't mean good for u. again jmo

yeah I ran both. yeah my kidneys hurt on both and I actually ran deca along side winny. had gall bladder issues, my liver was swole and I felt like shit. now tai u seem to be a freak cause u urself said uve run dsages of tren that should "kill 3 horses" I think it was. many people can't tolerate tren at all yet u can run a gram. and titleist, I don't understand the aggression, im trying to steer this guy clear of problems. he's running a really long cycle with hugely suppressive tendencies. better safe than sorry I think. sometimes synergistic compounds may be synergistic but that doesn't mean good for u. again jmo
    No aggression from me man.

Like I said, I don't think his cycle is set up well. It's just you made it sound as if he was going to have some serious health problems running Tren and Winstrol together. As long as his water intake is high, there are no existing health issues, he's running support supps, and not adding any extra stress on the liver(i.e. drinking alcohol), I can say with confidence that he'll be 'fine'.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    are you running pct? if so then i would run the win str8 up to pct

drol would be more effective w/ a nor group than dbol , but dbol is still great choice. also a mix is good too say a 2:1 ratio of drol to dbol works really well.

i wouldnt run suspension.. gonna make alot of flux in aromatization.. it will be alot harder to manipulate estrogen levels other than utilizing a test w/ an ester. i would save the suspension when u run a short heavy cycle.

the higher u can get up on the gh the better...
    also a mix of say 2-4iuGH/60-120mcgIGF/10-12iuSlin pwo is very effective when used in conjunction w/ aas.
    please explain what you think will work the best with my androl and d-bol in my current cycle. do you mean run 100mg of androl and 50mg of d-bol a day?

The test s is a exsperament because I have never used it just looking for the most rapid mass.

I will not be front loading because it has never done jack for me other than use up more of my supply. seems like no matter how much i frontload I never feel it kick in till week 6 or 7.

The eq is only there for the benefit of adding hunger.

also I have alot of letro,adex,cliomid, for pct.

my goals are to add as much mass as possible and keep as much to. I feel that by doing the longer cycle the body has more time to ajust to the added weight and not fight so hard trying to get back to the old weight. I also thinking about using some t-3 off and on through the cycle to further add nutrion absorbstion. im trying to get some hcg and IGF so if I find some that will definitely be in there to.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member

1-16 deca 300
    1-18 eq 300

Make that test-e shot twice a week, aka mon/thurs or tues/fri and so on... Don't only shoot once.

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Make that test-e shot twice a week, aka mon/thurs or tues/fri and so on... Don't only shoot once.
    dont worry man i will.

Im sorry if I dont post everything about my cycle but it is rather complex and im still trying to figur out what is going to work the best for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information