Thread: Tren or winny

tb1211 is offline Junior Member

Tren or winny

im putting together my cutting cycle to shed my last few pounds when i started i was gonna use stuff but yall said not to and i didnt, now ive lost 30 lbs and now down to 14-15bf, im wondering would it be better to run winstrol , test E, clen , t3.... or would it be better to get rid of the winstrol and run some tren ?

takedownII is offline Member
    whats your cycle experience?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren without a doubt will give you better results than Winny plus Winny would get rid of water more than anything. If its your first time running Tren go for Tren Ace 50mg/ED for 6-8 weeks or do Tren Enan 400mg/week if you don't like a lot of injections.

i have no previous experience just been readin everything i can find on these drugs thanks to this forums

takedownII is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    Tren without a doubt will give you better results than Winny plus Winny would get rid of water more than anything. If its your first time running Tren go for Tren Ace 50mg/ED for 6-8 weeks or do Tren Enan 400mg/week if you don't like a lot of injections.
    i don't know bro, would tren be a good FIRST cycle???

tren is deffently not a good first cycle

why would tren not be a good first cycle, im not looking to get big i just want something to counteract the t3 and preserve the muscle i have

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Most people say test only is a good first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by tb1211
    why would tren not be a good first cycle, im not looking to get big i just want something to counteract the t3 and preserve the muscle i have
    Test will preserve your musle just fine while on t-3,add some clen in with your Pct and your styling
    DO NOT use the T-3 unless you have read up on it like crazy

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing wrong with using Tren first cycle, its just you may feel a bit uncomfortable on a cycle with it in there and if you care about frequent injections with Tren Ace. I'm not so sure why a lot of people say you can't use Tren first cycle, its not like you have to reach a certain point physically before you can take Tren its just some of the sides may make your first experience with AAS sort of crappy in terms of how you feel.

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    Isn't tren the strongest?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im putting together my cutting cycle to shed my last few pounds when i started i was gonna use stuff but yall said not to and i didnt, now ive lost 30 lbs and now down to 14-15bf, im wondering would it be better to run winstrol, test E, clen, t3.... or would it be better to get rid of the winstrol and run some tren?

If I'm reading this correctly, you want to use a cutting cycle to lose weight, this is reiterated by the fact you've already lost 30lbs.

If this is inaccurate please correct me, otherwise, your thinking is flawed. Cutting cycles are not designed for losing weight, but rather for cutting muscle, and although there is overlap they are not synonymous.

These may seem the same to you because you also stated that, "...i have no previous experience just been readin everything..."

So let permit me to elaborate. The primary purpose for steroidal use is to gain weight/muscle, unless you're a recent Tour De France winner in which case the endurance and recovery aspects would be your goals. But I digress, by their very nature steroids promote weight gain, and this is without lifting or increasing calories & protein.

So if your actual goal is to LOSE weight, then steroids are the wrong choice. What you need is a specific diet tailored to that effect, along with some lifting and fat burning cardio. Now there are also teas, herbs, oils, aminos, and research chems that can assist in this goal, but they require research.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    If I'm reading this correctly, you want to use a cutting cycle to lose weight, this is reiterated by the fact you've already lost 30lbs.

If this is inaccurate please correct me, otherwise, your thinking is flawed. Cutting cycles are not designed for losing weight, but rather for cutting muscle, and although there is overlap they are not synonymous.

These may seem the same to you because you also stated that, "...i have no previous experience just been readin everything..."

So let permit me to elaborate. The primary purpose for steroidal use is to gain weight/muscle, unless you're a recent Tour De France winner in which case the endurance and recovery aspects would be your goals. But I digress, by their very nature steroids promote weight gain, and this is without lifting or increasing calories & protein.

So if your actual goal is to LOSE weight, then steroids are the wrong choice. What you need is a specific diet tailored to that effect, along with some lifting and fat burning cardio. Now there are also teas, herbs, oils, aminos, and research chems that can assist in this goal, but they require research.
    nice...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I like the multi-color effect

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I like the multi-color effect
    Yeah should rename him to the rainbow warrior lol

jk buddy

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    the man has spoken...........i think though he is probably wanting to gain as much muscle as possible while using compounds that can help with reduction of bf such as tren (with proper diet of course), im just reading between the lines though....

IMO id hit test e or c as u can reduce bf quite well with test alone if ur diet is spot on, i know i did.....it is a first cycle save teh tren for later IMO

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    persoanaally i would not advocate tren of any kind as a 1st cycle,it is and can be one of the most harshest compounds used..........
    if you have not cycled before i would advise as someone else stated test e for 12 weeks..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Agreed !! Pinning Ed for a first cycle is not a good idea IMO !! Plus would not use tren E if you have not used tren before . With the tren ace you can stop using it if you experience bad sides and it clears much faster the tren E so it will leave your system fairly quickly as if you get bad sides on tren E they can last what can seem like forever due to the long active life.. Test E for 12 wks is a good first cycle .

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    persoanaally i would not advocate tren of any kind as a 1st cycle,it is and can be one of the most harshest compounds used..........
    if you have not cycled before i would advise as someone else stated test e for 12 weeks..................

my goal is to gain muscle while reducing body fat i a fair amount of muscle but there was alot of fat ontop of it, and i read tren can help lower bodyfat due to the AR binding

Blog Entries
    Diet and cardio is key to losing bodyfat!!

my goal is to gain muscle while reducing body fat i a fair amount of muscle but there was alot of fat ontop of it, and i read tren can help lower bodyfat due to the AR binding

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Tren on a first cycle is harsh and during the summer is hard on some also. Here is a cutter I use and works great every year.

Weeks 1-12 EQ 400mg/week
    5-12 Winny 50mg/ed
    7-12 Proviron 50mg/ed

I run Clen and T3 2 on 2 off sometimes or 6 on 6 off.
    If I do 2 on 2 off I do a ECA Stack on the 2 off

Clean diet and cardio everyday and drop good weight.
    Just got done last week and lost 41 pounds in 12 weeks and dropped 5% bf.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    I would think test alone with a good diet he/she could cut... i would not use tren or winny for a first cycle...

Blog Entries
    Agreed !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    I would think test alone with a good diet he/she could cut... i would not use tren or winny for a first cycle...

Thread Information