DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member

Equipoise Vs Testosterone

After reading up on EQ it seems like quite an effective substance. Would it be advisable to use EQ in a cycle rather than test in order to cut down on acne, water retention and all those other annoying side effects?

Apex is offline Associate Member
    NO.............in my experience, test is ALWAYS the primary aas - anything else added to the cycle comes 2nd. TEST is always BEST.

Apex is offline Associate Member
    I'm in my 2nd cycle Bud:

Tcyp - 1500 mg/WK
    Deca - 600 mg/WK

I'm in wk 12 with NO sides........this comes after careful preparation:

fina - 1mg /ED - protects against prostate sides
    Letro-.50mg/ED - prevents gyno, and other test sides

Keep in mind, BF & genetic pre-disposition plays a part to potential sides as well.

I have also added Bromocriptin and Proviron to aid against deca and test sides.

For acne, your diet will play a big part, scrubbing your back with a brush and dawn dish soap has worked well for me. Hope this helps you.

Apex
    Last edited by Apex; 07-29-2007 at 06:35 AM.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I'm in week one of my test-e 600mg/wk and deca 400mg/wk (also dbol 30mg/ed) and I'm frontloading... F'n love it!!!

But yeah test is always the basic, I would never run anything without it.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex
    I'm in my 2nd cycle Bud:

Tcyp - 1500 mg/WK
    Deca - 600 mg/WK

Keep in mind, BF & genetic pre-disposition plays a part to potential sides as well.

For acne, your diet will play a big part, scrubbing your back with a brush and dawn dish soap has worked well for me. Hope this helps you.

Apex
    You dont need that much testosterone especialy in your second cycle.

I'm in my 2nd cycle Bud:

Tcyp - 1500 mg/WK
    Deca - 600 mg/WK

Apex
    damn thats alot of test for a second cycle

as for comparing eq and test. Eq will give you muscle hardness and vascularity...and thats about it. Testosterone is always KING

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    apex do half the test and add tren acetate

passthetest is offline Member
    1.5 gs of test... why? thats pretty badass you can keep ur sides down with taking that much how old are?

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    I weigh 300 in the off season and I use one gram a week of test and 400 deca . I to was considering making the switch to EQ.

Sorry to get mad. But there are so many newbies always on this site and they dont need to get the idea that 1500mg a week is necessary. If you feel thats best for you more power to you, but atleast dont post it because some young kid will follow your lead and really mess himself up, and burn up his fresh receptors giving him very poor results quickly down the road, and very negative sides.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    as for comparing eq and test. Eq will give you muscle hardness and vascularity...and thats about it. Testosterone is always KING
    I agree that test is the base of must cycles. But having used both products with great results each has it's place. I cut up much better with eq then test and of course I bulk better with test the eq. So both do have there place. Just depends on your goals.
    Buff

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    calm down ''bud'' he was only trying to give his opinion and wasnt coming across as an ass......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    while i love EQ for its muscle hardness and vascularity it is a relativly imo mild compound and not for mass....................
    if you want mass stick to deca ................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

using EQ without test would seem fine IMO

It's a test derivitive anyway. It is so mild and there are not many sexual sides (or much sides AT ALL much less) to speak of.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Yes, it's fine depending on your goals.

In my case I didn't want much mass (5-10lbs) and wanted to just lean up, round out, and get some vascularity. Worked great. I used some stan with it and gained 17lbs on my second cycle. So I got more than I was after actually.

Only side effect for me is high BP.

Recovered quickly as well.

14wks 400mg/wk
    stan last 4 weeks 50mg/day

nolva PCT.
    Last edited by spooledup; 07-31-2007 at 05:52 PM.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    That's a very interesting point. I would consider doing an eq/primo or eq/masteron cycle if I wasn't terribly concerned with getting giant and just wanted to shape and strengthen up a bit.

as far as I no you would be alot better of keeping some sort of test in the cycle, eq dosent really do alot other that give you a appitite raise RBC and and gives very lean gains.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    After reading up on EQ it seems like quite an effective substance. Would it be advisable to use EQ in a cycle rather than test in order to cut down on acne, water retention and all those other annoying side effects?
    No, you will still get acne, water retention and all those other annoying side effects. EQ is really weak stuff, and trying to draw a comparison to testosterone , they don't compare. Although it is not super suppressive on the HTPA, stacking additional compounds on top of it will have a cumulative effect on suppression so you are stuck with EQ only at a moderate dose. Waste of time.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    An EQ only cycle would be more suitable for an athlete. Trying to increase endurance while packing on a few solid pounds, if that. So yeah adding test would make a nice cycle.

I am an huge fan of EQ for a few reasons.
    - Little to no sides
    - Major Appetite Increase
    - Excellent Vascularity
    - Good muscle hardness

Plus it's very painless even at higher concentrations like 300mg/ml. So it's always a good compound to inject a more painful one with. There are def some good reasons to use EQ. However when trying to gain mass the increase in appetite helps out a ton.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

got fina? is offline Member
    Why the hell would anybody take 1500mg test for a second cycle. I gained 42lbs in 3 months on 100mg on my first cycle. Sorry guys i just think thats NUTS!!!!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    An EQ only cycle would be more suitable for an athlete. Trying to increase endurance while packing on a few solid pounds, if that. So yeah adding test would make a nice cycle.

- Little to no sides
    - Excellent Vascularity
    - Good muscle hardness

Plus it's very painless even at higher concentrations like 300mg/ml. So it's always a good compound to inject a more painful one with. There are def some good reasons to use EQ. However when trying to gain mass the increase in appetite helps out a ton.

i second this ... good write up...

Stock is offline Member
    IMO, eq alone it's the equivalent of pissing on a forest fire. If you already know how to eat and workout, you can gain 5lbs naturally. Stack it with a mild dose of test 250-300mg/wk, and you will do great...

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    Way to much test bro 750mg/week at most for 2nd cycle!

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    IMO, eq alone it's the equivalent of pissing on a forest fire. If you already know how to eat and workout, you can gain 5lbs naturally. Stack it with a mild dose of test 250-300mg/wk, and you will do great...
    If you're at your natural genetic peak 5lbs of muscle is VERY hard to come by.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11

- Little to no sides
    - Excellent Vascularity
    - Good muscle hardness

It's funny to have two so different views on eq one right after the other. One hates it the other loves it.

I'll be running it the next cycle with test e and probably masteron . Just finishing up a Sust/Deca cycle so I'm anxious to give something else a try. No complaints with Deca as the 2nd compound but I've heard very good things about eq also.

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    If you're at your natural genetic peak 5lbs of muscle is VERY hard to come by.
    True, but how many are really at that point? Maybe <.01%, if that?

I assumed from the original poster that he was a newbie by the way he asked this question, and if so, he would be far from his genetic peak.

BTW, I like eq, but I would not run it by itself. I would stack it with test.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used eq in the past on it's own during cutting and had decent results with it as far as maintaining muscle and hardening up . I wouldn't rely on it to put on large amounts of mass by itself though. As far as usage on it's own I personally like to run test with almost every cycle I run. There's no replacement for it.

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    does duta work with eq?

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    test is king of mass but like everyone else said already eq qill give you muscle harndess, vascularity, and appetite increase. why not stack the 2 thats what im doing. 600mg test e and eq per week just did my 4th injection this morning

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    nyjets.....same exact cycle but i frontloaded the test and eq at about 1 g/test and 1.2g eq

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    nice how did it work out for you, im doing 600mg of each for about 12 weeks

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm in my 2nd cycle Bud:
    Tcyp - 1500 mg/WK
    Deca - 600 mg/WK
    Apex
    This is more than what one would use to frontload a 2nd cycle.
    It's too much for virtually any cycle number, and making jumps that severe will weaken long term potential.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    im doing my first injectable cycle, 600/wk eq, 250/wk testc, and i have to say, eq is amazing, i cant stop eating. Literally i can eat a whole meal and then some, which would have stuffed me pre cycle, and then be like , "shit, im starving still." Im running it with HRT test just cuz its mild, but ive gained 20 lbs and am only about 5- 6 weeks in.

My logic is that my natural test will be suppressed eventually by the eq, so why trade a weaker compound for your natural test levels? That is why i am doing hrt doses. So far, im not experiencing acne any more than normal, not much water weight at all and no real sides. You may get sides if you run EQ alone. So, i would suggest you run hrt dose of test. But then again, this is my first real cycle...

i kinda wish i did 500/wk test tho...

Thread Information