DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member

'No Acne' Cycle...

What would be the best cycle to take to reduce or eliminate acne. I am really prone to it and if I use test I have it for a lot of my cycle and all through PCT.

What would people suggest as the ideal cycle to eliminate this?

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you take a steady amount of Gear the whole time, and don't miss any shots, blood test level variations are a big cause of sides. For acne, go get a presription for acutane from the doctor.

passthetest is offline Member
    wait you can be on accutane while running a cycle? isnt that horrible for your liver?

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    Truthfully bro, I've been on accutane 3 times through middle school and high school and have always had terrible cystic acne on my back and shoulders. I just started my first aas cycle of Test C (500mg/wk) and EQ (600mg/wk). I'm just starting week 6 and it really hasn't been bad on the acne. Yes, you will get oily, but I use stridex pads during the day on my face, and Nizoral shampoo on my back and shoulders and it has been keeping me pretty free of acne.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Nizoral Shampoo is very good and efffective for acne, rub the shampooo on your back let it sit for 2 or 3 minutes then wash it off use it 2 or 3 times a week and you'll never have to worry about acne...

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest
    wait you can be on accutane while running a cycle? isnt that horrible for your liver?
    Very right. You don't want to do this. Shower and exfoliate a lot.
    Good Luck
    Buff

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Accutane isnt something you just get and use at a whim. There are dangerous sides such as loss of vision associated with it, I would only ever consider using accutane as a last resort only.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    yea accutane is very scary stuff.... when i was one it for a presciption i had to get blood work every month to make sure everything was ok.... if abused it can really hurt you.... I remember when they up the dose on my i started getting crazy dreams.... and would get depressed out of no where..... very strange.... Be very careful with it...

Thread Information