help me pick a bulker

this will be my 7th cycle, my last cycle was cutting and i went from 222lbs, to 195lbs. my bf is now about 15% dont really know what it was before, but it was way to high. i am now bigger muscle wise than when i was 222 anyway. i want to lose about 2-3% more bf before bulking cycle if it posible, this is the lowest my bf has ever been. i really want to do a clean bulk and im torn between a couple cycle so if figured i would post them and get some imput. before i start i have used deca and tren together but both were a pretty low doses. i say this because i know alot of you dont like to see them run at the same time, but i didnt have any problems with it. deca almost has to be in there without it i get crazy joint pain. and the reason i like tren is its fat burning quiltys and i was told its an awsome bulker as well.

All cycles will be frontload(first time for this)

cycle 1
    dbol weeks 1-5or6 50mg ed
    test e weeks 1-14 300mg a week (split 2 injetions)
    deca weeks 1-12 300mg e5d (comes to 450mg a week)
    tren e week 1-12 200mg e3d (400mg aweek)

cycle 2
    test e weeks 1-14 300mg e3d (600mg a week)
    deca weeks 1-12 300mg e3d (600mg a week)

cycle 3
    test e weeks 1-14 300mg e3d (600 a week)
    deca weeks 1-12 300mg a week (joint lub)
    tren e week 1-12 200mg e3d (400 a week)

i will have a great pct lined up so dont worry about that. and im gonna do some more research on hcg as well. so witch one do yall like and fell free to change anything up because nothing is set in stone i have 3 months to get it right. thank

I like cycle 3 Its almost identical to my upcoming winter bulker with the exception of the dbol ,Im going with drol and im using prop on the back end of mine.If your gonna front load theres no reason you need to run test into week 14 and the deca and tren aswell you should run test to week 12 and tren/deca till week 10 also with the front load you wouldnt have to run the dbol for so long,And im sure your liver will thank you.

i have never frontloaded but it always take me awhile for the test to kick in. so ur saying with frontload i can take everything back two week.i will keep this in mind. i love test almsot wish i could do hrt for ever. but im not that brave

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I don't really see a point in running two 19nor compounds together. IMO, it will only make pct alot harder. You should bulk up pretty good with 300mg of test and about 500mg of deca or tren weekly. I just finished a cycle of 300mg of test and 500mg of deca with 55mg of dbol for the first 6 weeks and I was very happy with the results. The insomina and sweats will be rough with deca and tren together. Good luck. I'd think about droping one 19nor and adding eq.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I like cycle 2 personally. I would never run more than 3 compounds. It's a waste of money in my oppinion. Test and tren are both 19Nor-testosterone , and work similarly in the body. I say save your the tren for another cycle, and up the test if you want.

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member

Smile

Im planning om doing something similar to cycle 2 in december for a winter bulk it will look something like this.
    Dbol 50 mgs ed 1-5
    Test E 1-12 front loaded 500mgs Mon 500mgs Thurs then 375mgs E3.5d
    Deca 1-10 front loaded then 300mgs e3.5d
    PCT14-17 nolva,clomid and maybe HCG
    Armidex .25 ed during cycle

Second2None is offline Banned
    i"d do cycle #3 but drop the deca and trade it out for masteron
    thats my next cycle, nice cycle bro

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I like cycle 2. I will run something similar this winter also but will add winny at the end for a harder look.
    Buff

i know running both 19 nors is not liked by most. the only reason i really wanted the deca was for my joints. deca has been a life saver on my shoulders. i could never go to heavy till the first time i used deca know even after the cycle its been better. im worried that without the tren i will gain more fat. it kind of a catch 22 for me. no deca= shoulder pain. no tren = more fat. what do u think about maybe 400mg tren a week with only 150mg deca, think i will still have problems. i have ran deca and tren together but deca was at 300mg a week and tren was only 175mg aweek.

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    I hear ya on the joint pains and deca - that is why i plan on using deca on my next cycle - i was ok until i used winstrol and i have terrible shoulder knees and elbow tendonitous/ brusitous, arthritous .... need Deca to lift heavy and to relief the pain to fill joints with some fluid.

yeah i have Bursitis bad in shoulders. ive had two corticosteroid shot in both of them in the last year and a half.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    yea .. you really do need to watch out for joint pains.... I like cycle 3 though if i had to choose.... good luck...

ok how about this we'll call it cycle 4
    test e weeks 1-14 300mg e3d (600 a week)
    deca weeks 1-12 150mg a week (joint lub)
    tren e week 1-12 200mg e3d (400 a week)

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    how tall are you squirrel?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc330
    how tall are you squirrel?
    His profile says he's 5'11"

5'11''

sorry did not read, not trying to bash but i'm 5'11 and weight 200 lbs when i wake up with 15% and i'm all natural. and you are starting your 7th cycle and are my stats my friend... and you are bashing the dude who benches 300 at 170 in the other thread saying he can gain more natural just curious

i have been using steroid since i was about 20-21. i have never been bigger than 225. i started at 180 of fat. then juice after only 4 months of working out. then again about 6 months later thats when i first fkd my shoulder up. doc order not to workout 4 months.beng i didnt have a base natty and dint know what pct was i drop back to 180. got back in gym started over still didnt know what i was doing and juice a couple more times. got back to 220 ish. got shingles (had to stay out gym for another few monthes) and lost it back to 190. about 18% body fat if i had to guess. then stayed natty till the cycle i just finished. i was 205 when i started it and that natty for a year or so i beleived was good. i never knew of this site. i got all my info from the guy at the gym that sold juice. no i know he was just making money and didnt know shit. i turn to the dark side to early, but after you go there u never go back. i never said i was perfect, most of my cycle were a waist of time and money. now that i found this site i have learned more in 6 months or so of reading then i ever did in the gym. and i know for personal experance of fkin up at 170 at 5'11'' sounded a little lite.

and i was not bashing, i try never to do that. i was suggesting he could add little more weight. wish i would have before i started

ah i see, sorry you found this site so late in your cycle history, but better late then never i guess

Thread Information