Thread: Gyno Lump?

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member

Gyno Lump?

I am on my 3rd week of PCT after a test only cycle and have just noticed a small, hard, pea sized lump behind one of my nipples.

I don't often check for shit like that and just found it by chance so I am not sure how long it has been there.

It doesn't hurt and isn't even tender. I can just feel it.

What should I do about this? I have Clomid (only a few days worth) and nolva (about a few weeks worth) on hand. Will they help or do I need something stronger? What will happen if I just continue the nolva for another few weeks? Is the gyno likely to get worse when I come off it?

Anyone?

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Try running some letro and follow the titie masters gyno reversal program.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Any pain and sensitivity? Stay with you current pct and see what happens after your done. Could be something else also.
    Buff

Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    Any pain and sensitivity? Stay with you current pct and see what happens after your done. Could be something else also.
    Buff

Nope. Nothing. No pain, no sensitivity. I never had any itchy or sore nipples on cycle or after cycle. Nothing. I just happened to notice this yesterday.

lookingintheout is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    Nope. Nothing. No pain, no sensitivity. I never had any itchy or sore nipples on cycle or after cycle. Nothing. I just happened to notice this yesterday.

I literally just back from the radiology department and they told me mine is gyno. It's only in one nipple. Can I get rid if it w/o surgery?

I hope you don't mind me hooking up w/ your post. I thought it may be benificial for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by lookingintheout
    I literally just back from the radiology department and they told me mine is gyno. It's only in one nipple. Can I get rid if it w/o surgery?

I hope you don't mind me hooking up w/ your post. I thought it may be benificial for both of us.

Don't mind a bit, but it's not a post that's getting too many responses.

So is yours the same as mine then? Just a small, painless lump? I don't know if you can get rid of it without surgery. Maybe Letro... To be honest, as long as mine doen't get any worse I'm not bothered about it. You can't see it and it's only tiny.

How long have you had it?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidYork2
    Don't mind a bit, but it's not a post that's getting too many responses.

So is yours the same as mine then? Just a small, painless lump? I don't know if you can get rid of it without surgery. Maybe Letro... To be honest, as long as mine doen't get any worse I'm not bothered about it. You can't see it and it's only tiny.

How long have you had it?
    I've had for about 6 weeks. Noticed it after my PCT. It's a little noticeable at times as far as making my nip look more protruding but nothing major. It isn't as so bad that it would be labeled a bitch tit but I wanted to be safe. I should hear back from gen prac in a couple of days to see if she gives me something for it.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Like I said what are you asking... It's either letro or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by lookingintheout
    I've had for about 6 weeks. Noticed it after my PCT. It's a little noticeable at times as far as making my nip look more protruding but nothing major. It isn't as so bad that it would be labeled a bitch tit but I wanted to be safe. I should hear back from gen prac in a couple of days to see if she gives me something for it.
    Cool... Keep me posted about what they say. If this thread is dead just PM me. Did they give you a drug test or grill you about taking steroids when you went to see them?

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    if i were you, i would get on letro..

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    I can't see any drug reversing gyno this late in a cycle/pct, but, its certainly worth a try, walk to the letero/nolva to you.

wingman2468 is offline New Member
    I had excellent results on liquid letro (L-Fem). Within 2 or 3 weeks all signs of substantial gyno had disappeared. I run .25 mg per day now.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    letro works great for gyno. letro is very strong and should work. Get some as soon as possible, because the longer you wait the tougher it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by toobigforyou
    letro works great for gyno. letro is very strong and should work. Get some as soon as possible, because the longer you wait the tougher it will be.

hey thank a lot. I ordered some two days ago. Haven't been back to the doc yet either, but she'll be calling soon I'm sure.

fatrock is offline Member
    dont mess around grab the letro bro

Thread Information