CHEVYMAN646 is offline Junior Member

Pct And Customs?

I Was Wondering About Trying To Order Some Pharmacutical Nolva And Comid From One Of The Many Online Overseas (non U.s.)pharmacies. Site Says That You "don't Need A Prescription". I Know That Is True In That Country, And Not Mine. I Was Wondering If There Would Be An Issue With The Packaging, And If Customs Might Detain The Package, If There Was No Script For It. Also If They Did Catch It, What Would Happen To Me? (ie Investigation?) Anyone Have Experience With This. Reason Being I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cycle But Can Only Get Clomid Locally. I'm Prone To Gyno And Looking For Options.
    Thanks For Any Suggetions.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    www.ar-r.com order domestic easiest way

CHEVYMAN646 is offline Junior Member
    I Guess I'll Have To Buy A Rat Too!

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    nice avatar chevyman

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEVYMAN646
    I Was Wondering About Trying To Order Some Pharmacutical Nolva And Comid From One Of The Many Online Overseas (non U.s.)pharmacies. Site Says That You "don't Need A Prescription". I Know That Is True In That Country, And Not Mine. I Was Wondering If There Would Be An Issue With The Packaging, And If Customs Might Detain The Package, If There Was No Script For It. Also If They Did Catch It, What Would Happen To Me? (ie Investigation?) Anyone Have Experience With This. Reason Being I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cycle But Can Only Get Clomid Locally. I'm Prone To Gyno And Looking For Options.

order domestically, there are board sponsers who sell PCT

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEVYMAN646

I believe you can order a 90 supply of non-scheduled drugs, w/o prescription.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Thread Information