El cid is offline New Member

Young user set on cycle, info to "pursuade"?

A friend on mine is set on taking a 12 week cycle of test enanthate . He is 3 months shy of turning 20 years old, at 6’0, 180, 10%BF. About 6-12 months training experience, no previous cycles and he has a proper diet.

He would like to know the risks involved in undertaking this cycle, and what if any tests he should have done by a physician such as an xray or blood tests? Thanks for the help, I would like to persuade him, so an educational advice would be great.

Studies/experiences would be great...?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Risks? High bp, stunted growth, increase in bad cholesterol, decrease in good cholesterol. He shoud get baseline bloodwork done before he pursues a cycle to see his test levels, cortisol, liver values, cholesterol, etc, as they will change during the cycle and for PCT the bloodwork can be compared to pre cycle.

Does he know what he's getting himself into? Does he know about Post cycle therapy ?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    hes only 19, and not even training for a year.....dont do it, theres so much ptential to gain naturally tell him to wait

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    hes only 19, and not even training for a year.....dont do it, theres so much ptential to gain naturally tell him to wait
    You could bash this idea into people's heads with a sludgehammer and they still wouldnt listen. Igorance is bliss for people that are determined to just start and not take sensible advice.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    amen brotha, and im glad you beat me to this one so i didnt have to type all the risks for him, peopel really should do research before even considering doing aas

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    amen brotha, and im glad you beat me to this one so i didnt have to type all the risks for him, peopel really should do research before even considering doing aas
    we're on the same page here bro, its all about research and hard work, even when you think you know everything there is to know about aas, there is always something new to learn. I love the process of discovery and information available here.

tell him i did the juice way to early and it worked great i got strong as hell real fast. now both of my shoulders are ****ed, i also got sick as hell everytime i stoped using them becasue of lowered immune system. its not only a bp, stunted growth, increase in bad cholesterol, decrease in good cholesterol problem. his tendon and legiments arent ready. but i also no that hes probably gonna do it anyway so why waist my breath

Thread Information