theflyzman is offline Associate Member

Test E, Deca and DBol Cycle

I'v been reading that an anti-estrogen will inhibit my gains. Is it needed on a cycle listed below, or could I start my cycle and see if I get Estrogen related sides, then start to use it. I have arimidex , nolvledex. The Novaladex is for PCT but could use it during cycle as well or just stick with Arimidex through cycle, or nothing at all and wait and see what happens. Need help bad...

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    we need to know more about your cycle...

put down what your taking in better details....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You could run l-dex throughout and pct, it actually raises natural test levels.. Its ok to control estrogen throughout your cycle, when you block estrogen then it will hinder gains because estrogen is needed for the sythetic test you add to bind and be converted in to free "usable" testosterone .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    You could run l-dex throughout and pct, it actually raises natural test levels.. Its ok to control estrogen throughout your cycle, when you block estrogen then it will hinder gains because estrogen is needed for the sythetic test you add to bind and be converted in to free "usable" testosterone.
    It may raise natural test levels if you take it off cycle. But if you are on cycle and your natty test production is shut down it won't help you much in that regard.
    In my opinion, I would start the cycle without any SERM or AI. I would only add them if you needed to control estrogen related sides, and for that O would use the A-dex.

750 test E and Deca
    40MG ed Dbol
    Test 1-14 weeks
    Deca 1-12 weeks
    dbol 1-6 weeks
    with all pct 2 weeks out for 6 weeks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    It may raise natural test levels if you take it off cycle. But if you are on cycle and your natty test production is shut down it won't help you much in that regard.
    In my opinion, I would start the cycle without any SERM or AI. I would only add them if you needed to control estrogen related sides, and for that O would use the A-dex.
    1st- he asked throughout, I said throughout AND PCT,it actually raises your natural levels....hence I was speaking of pct. Now as far as not starting with one, if you use nothing and gyno shows up by the time you get an anti estrogen fully stable in your system, l-dex probably wont work, youll have to turn to letro. By keeping estrogen at bay from the start, will enable you to use something less potent. Ive never heard of anyone having any luck getting rid of gyno with armidex , just keeping it away from the start. It did nothing for my gyno that I waited to show up, I had to use letro. Have you ever had gyno problems, or just just repeating information?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

My first cycle was Sus at 500mg a weeks with 400 deca a week, with no problems over 8 weeks...

bump

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I'm running test-e, deca , and dbol right now without any estrogen protection. Reason being is because right b4 I started the cycle I just finished running the gyno reversal letro program so my estrogen was pretty much non-existant... So I wanted to let my estrogen build back up so I could get better gains in mass and strength. I'm in the 2nd week of my cycle right now and so far no estrogen related sides(well bad sides that is)

Thread Information