Airnzah is offline Junior Member

Which is better? HELP!

Hey guys. I’m plannin to do a bulking/mass gain cycle a couple of months from now. But I’m kinda torn between two cycles. Budget is my dilemma here. I’m 5’7, 165lbs, training for 5 years, done two Test cycles (both unsuccessful).

Option 1: 10-week cycle
    Trenbolone acetate 75mg/ml 10ml vial (2ml/week)
    Stanozolol (injectible) 50mg/ml 20ml vial (3ml/week)

Option 2: 12-week cycle
    Sustanon 250 (500mg/week)
    D-bol (25-30mg/week, 1st 4 weeks)
    Stanozolol (injectible) (3ml/week, last 4 weeks)

I know that option 1 is advised for a cutting cycle, but due to the great anabolic effects of these two, surely one can opt to use it in a bulking cycle. Sorta like a ‘lean bulk’. Besides gains from these are fairly easy to maintain right? Most importantly, this is the cheaper of the two cycles.

Now in option 2, this for me I think is the one that I should be doing. I saw this in Steroid .com. This will surely pack the mass. But, this cost a lot. Not to mention the PCT. Recently I did a sust/d-bol cycle, w/c I gained almost 25lbs in 6 weeks. But as soon as I stopped, I lost ALL of it! I was back to zero. I just wasted a hard earned money right there. I won’t go into details about this, but I know it was my mistake. And next time I do this kinda cycle, I’ll do it right. But like I said, option 2 costs a lot, & I’m a little afraid I might end up ZERO again like the other one.

Which of the two should I do?

I’ll really appreciate any opinions from y’all. Please! I’m open to any advice, criticisms, suggestions, corrections about these cycles… please. Help. Thanks in advance

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you can forget about option 1... you need test as a base in your cycle bro, and your tren and winny dose is too low. Before you consider blowing any more money you need to figure out why you lost everything post cycle. IMO it is very hard to lose ALL of your gains post cycle especially when its your first or second cycle.

I would suggest for your cycle
    test e - 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks
    winny - 50mg/ed 4 weeks or....... oral turinabol - 60mg/ed 6-8 weeks
    Last edited by RBD85; 08-07-2007 at 01:56 AM.

I don't know.. but I have a friend who did a stan-only cycle before. shot 1ml eod. he had good gains, & kept most of it. I'm just curious about that.

What if I shoot Tren eod too? still too little for me?

Crest is offline Senior Member
    tren will most definatly shut ur natural test down so your love stick will stop working, most people run test with their tren to prevent it.

when you say your test cycles were unsuccessful wat do you mean? did you put any weight on at all, or did you loose it post cycle?

I lost it post cycle. I gained quick. lost quick too

So it would be advisable to use some test too in option A?

forgive me for asking this but I've read it everywhere that tren is a lot better than test right? so I thought it can replace test for that. also it says that a good stack is tren/stan. what gives?

I'm kinda new at this Tren thing so please bare w/ me. Sorry!

Thanks for the reply! I just need some real opinions

Anyone?

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    not to be a downer but u said that ur first two test cycles were unsuccessful right? So maybe you should get ur diet in check before you do another cycle. Adding more steroids isnt gonna do nething if ur diet isnt in check. post it up so we can critique it

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    also did u have a pct?

I didn't. yeah I admit, it was a mistake. everything! I'' have to learn from it.

anyway I'll be doing my next one 4 matbe 5 months from now. just planning ahead so I can really be sure & careful. I wanna rest up, & bring my messed up nutritioning to par. I have to learn everything first. Thanks for your advices.

Yeah I'll be posting it up when I'm ready. Thanks!

but one last cry, I really wanna know, if it's possible for me to stack test AND stanozolol ?

test and winny?? of course! run the winny a few weeks past the test.

so you say you got your diet i check now? I just dont want you to waste more money on another unsuccessful cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your diet like? Diet dictates how good your cycle is and how much of your gains you keep. You said you gained 25lbs of sust/dbol , do you realize that a lot of it was mostly water from the dbol? Did you do a PCT at all? I would post your diet in the diet section and let people critique it for starters.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Airnzah
    forgive me for asking this but I've read it everywhere that tren is a lot better than test right? so I thought it can replace test for that. also it says that a good stack is tren/stan. what gives?

I'm kinda new at this Tren thing so please bare w/ me. Sorry!

Thanks for the reply! I just need some real opinions
    First Tren is a lot better than test . . . at certain things. But they are no where near interchangable.

Don't take this wrong, but you need to read a lot more about individual compounds and see what they are going to do. The first place you should start is probablly the Steroid Profile area.

Second, where are you stats and your goals for a cycle. Its hard (IE: Impossible) to critique and give advice.

Third, I agree with what was said about diet. if you gained and lost it all, your diet was crap and likely your PCT was non-existant.

exactly you spent all that time writing about your new cycle when the types and amounts of steroids are not the problem its your diet. You got your priorities backwards bro.

I know. I eat plenty though. 6-7 meals a day, 5 solid, 2 shakes. I don't know the exact amount of nutrition I'm taking in but I have a rough estimate. I follow the basic 50-30-20 of carbs-protein-fats. At night, I try to consume only protein. It's been like this like 3 years already. I gained like 20lbs over that course, naturally.

I ate like this before, during & after I loaded. You're right maybe I should have eaten more post-cycle so I can accomodate the weight that I've gained. Maybe I should up my eating, PERIOD.

Yep. I see the light now! lol

That's why I'm here to ask you guys. Thanks!

anyways, as I've said, I'll be doing this cycle 4 maybe 5 months from now. just planning ahead. I'll be posting it here when I'm ready

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know. I eat plenty though. 6-7 meals a day, 5 solid, 2 shakes. I don't know the exact amount of nutrition I'm taking in but I have a rough estimate. I follow the basic 50-30-20 of carbs-protein-fats. At night, I try to consume only protein. It's been like this like 3 years already. I gained like 20lbs over that course, naturally.

I ate like this before, during & after I loaded. You're right maybe I should have eaten more post-cycle so I can accomodate the weight that I've gained. Maybe I should up my eating, PERIOD.

Yep. I see the light now! lol

That's why I'm here to ask you guys. Thanks!

anyways, as I've said, I'll be doing this cycle 4 maybe 5 months from now. just planning ahead. I'll be posting it here when I'm ready
    if you wanna do it right, you need to count how many calories you eat daily and how many cals come from protein, carbs, and fat. I think you will be surprised. Just do it for a while to get an idea of how you need to eat and make adjustments to it. I used to think I knew how to eat and then one day I started keeping track of everything I ate and I was shocked how wrong I was. You can use a website such as fitday.com to keep track of everything and it will break it down for you.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    if you wanna do it right, you need to count how many calories you eat daily and how many cals come from protein, carbs, and fat. I think you will be surprised. Just do it for a while to get an idea of how you need to eat and make adjustments to it. I used to think I knew how to eat and then one day I started keeping track of everything I ate and I was shocked how wrong I was. You can use a website such as fitday.com to keep track of everything and it will break it down for you.
    +1...same here I thought I was eating good then I wrote it all down and it just didnt add up. Let us now if you need help with keeping track of your diet...i'd be glad to help.

Hey! yeah I think I'll try it out. Thanks a lot guys!

wrighty is offline New Member
    is there anyone that can help me with my first cycle

sure. Post it up

ca i do a cycle with deca and sustanon if so how much and how often do i need to take a shot

You have to post your stats bro. I suggest you make a thread of this so more people can see it

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You have to post your stats bro. I suggest you make a thread of this so more people can see it
    agreed, please stop hijacking threads, this is the second one this morning.

sorry guys first time on here,not sure how to work it.im 21 year old male im 5ft 10 inches tall.and i weigh 155 lbs and ive been training on and off for 2 years

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrighty
    sorry guys first time on here,not sure how to work it.im 21 year old male im 5ft 10 inches tall.and i weigh 155 lbs and ive been training on and off for 2 years
    Welcome to the site . please start your own thread..

Thanks

Merc

have i correctly started my own thread?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by wrighty
    have i correctly started my own thread?
    you have started a few, some answers await you. credit sman
    Pleas pay attention to which area of the board you start new threads, new member section is just for introductions, etc.

If possible try this
    D-Bol 50mG ed 4-5weeks
    DECA 300 mG weekly for 10 weeks optional
    Test E or Test C 600 mG weekly for 12 weeks

Option 2 above, you say that you want to run sustanon at 500 mG weekly, than the 30 mG of prop is basically going to waste. This could cause uneven blood levels and you could possibally get some sides.
    Tren is not recommended for beginners, you should get a few successful cycles under your belt before using this compound.
    HAVE ALL YOUR PCT ON HAND BEFORE STARTING ANY CYCLE, Don't make the mistake of saying that you'll get it when you need it.
    Good Luck

Thread Information