the fly is offline Associate Member

Please Help Can I Start PCT by Roberts with a boost HCG the 1st week? Im Traveling

Just finished this
    18 weeks
    week 1-12 Test Cyp 200 MG 2x week
    During Test week 1-4 Dbol 30mg everyday
    During Test week 8-12 winstrol 50mg every day.
    During Test week 12-18 Masteron 100mg EOD

I’m 5' 8.5”, 182LBS age 33 male.

Now I need to start my PCT but am traveling from the USA to Europe for 1 week (2 days into PCT) and am afraid to carry syringes for HCG for the following PCT

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Can I do a bigger injection of HCG before the trip to compensate and do nolva Aromasin and Vitamin as scheduled then add HCG back in after my return?

I have read Swale saying too much HCG at once is no good. Yet also read in the HCG profile that you can take a lot more than 500iu a day?

What do I do?

No replys?

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Too much HCG will kill your leydig cells. IMO I would not do it. You could possibly start the HCG a bit earlier, while the cycle is still in progress in order to get your testes kicking again. HCG is a very aggressive treatment, so starting it a bit early will still be effective. With that said, I have flown with pre-loaded syringes before. What I did was buy a little insulin needle holder as if I were diabetic, put a coupldeice packs on it, and wrap it all in a sweatshirt. I just made sure it was marked as insulin. Didn't run into any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by the fly
    Just finished this
    18 weeks
    week 1-12 Test Cyp 200 MG 2x week
    During Test week 1-4 Dbol 30mg everyday
    During Test week 8-12 winstrol 50mg every day.
    During Test week 12-18 Masteron 100mg EOD

I’m 5' 8.5”, 182LBS age 33 male.

Now I need to start my PCT but am traveling from the USA to Europe for 1 week (2 days into PCT) and am afraid to carry syringes for HCG for the following PCT

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Can I do a bigger injection of HCG before the trip to compensate and do nolva Aromasin and Vitamin as scheduled then add HCG back in after my return?

I have read Swale saying too much HCG at once is no good. Yet also read in the HCG profile that you can take a lot more than 500iu a day?

What do I do?
    Last edited by Blitz777; 08-07-2007 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz777
    Too much HCG will kill your leydig cells. IMO I would not do it. You could possibly start the HCG a bit earlier, while the cycle is still in progress in order to get your testes kicking again. HCG is a very aggressive treatment, so starting it a bit early will still be effective. With that said, I have flown with pre-loaded syringes before. What I did was buy a little insulin needle holder as if I were diabetic, put a coupld ice packs on it, and wrapped it all in a towel. I just made sure it was marked as insulin. Didn't run into any trouble.
    WHat about doing the Aromasin the Nolva nd the Vitamin E for the first week without the HCG ?

anything there?

Actually, I missed the obvious. Don't reconstitute your HCG until you get to your destination, that way it is a powder, and a liquid separate. Maybe put the powder vials in one bag, and the liquid in another. Don't carry either on.
    You can of course run the aromasin /nolva/vitamin E without the HCG, the HCG just makes the PCT more effective. In that same regard, there are a few things you can add if you determine HCG will not be viable due to travel. I have no first hand experience as I have never used it, but Myogenx/Cyogenx(sp?) has been receiving good feedback in regards to PCT application. Read up on those, as I can't really say, never used 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by the fly
    WHat about doing the Aromasin the Nolva nd the Vitamin E for the first week without the HCG?

anything there?

Actually, I missed the obvious. Don't reconstitute your HCG until you get to your destination, that way it is a powder, and a liquid separate. Maybe put the powder vials in one bag, and the liquid in another. Don't carry either on.
    You can of course run the aromasin/nolva/vitamin E without the HCG, the HCG just makes the PCT more effective. In that same regard, there are a few things you can add if you determine HCG will not be viable due to travel. I have no first hand experience as I have never used it, but Myogenx/Cyogenx(sp?) has been receiving good feedback in regards to PCT application. Read up on those, as I can't really say, never used 'em.
    Ok I panicked and shot 300mgs Test Cyp thinking that would extend the need for my PCT entirely or at least the HCG for the week.
    I don't think I'll be taking the powder and solution all the way across the world with my wife (who has no clue, only suspects) and then searching for pins at the pharmacy. I would deffinately not risk getting caught by the authority's.
    I thought the idea of doing everything but the HCG would help me for 7 days.
    But maybe now I bought myself some time with the test cyp???

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    funny....but yes, you bought yourself some time

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    funny....but yes, you bought yourself some time
    So start PCT entirely in 8 days or do Nolva , Aromasin , Vit E until then?

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    start entirely in 8 days

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    start entirely in 8 days
    So wait the 8 days, and my balls will be ok?
    Remember I'm on vacation so I want my drive at peek performance.

Haha thats funny. I panicked and shot another 300mg It did buy you some time though, so I guess its good!

Haha thats funny. I panicked and shot another 300mg It did buy you some time though, so I guess its good!
    Thanks. I'm glad I could make you laugh.
    So your saying you think I've bought 8 days entirley or would I be better off starting without HCG right away?

Thread Information