ecivon is offline Member

Short Heavy Front Loaded Cycles

Where can I find accurate information on these types of cycles? Three have been suggested:

Test
    Tren
    dBol
    Glucosamine
    PCT

Tren
    Test
    Halo
    PCT

Winny
    Test
    Slin
    Halo
    PCT

Any experienced Bro's care to critique? 4 weeks, or 6 weeks in length?
    Test E, or Cyp, front loading how much the 1st week? How much of the other compounds? What would the best pct look like?

Not a kid, lifting for years, well trained and at least 6 cycles.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    what kind of results are you looking for bud...

ecivon is offline Member
    Mass and strength.

NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    What's your cycle history? From what I understand halo's some pretty advanced/toxic stuff. Also...you can include glucosamine as a regular part of your supplement regimine. Has nothing to do with a paticular cycle.

ecivon is offline Member
    Thanks, I'm aware of the glucosamine profile, it got in there so I wouldn't get comments on joints and tendons.

Over 6 long cycles and a couple of shorter ones. Well experienced with cycles, diet, lifting, training, etc., just not short heavy front loaded ones for mass and strength.

If you're going with a long ester test (Test E., or Test C.) a frontload will be completely necessary in order to see any kind of decent results. Frontload two days prior to your cycle at three times the normal dosage, and double the dosage the day before your cycle actually "begins". This should have you primed and ready to go.

With a shorter cycle, I believe it is also necessary to prime the body. I do think this is done through carb cycling. The point of this being, your body being depleted, will automatically store carbohydrates coming in when you begin your cycle as glycogen as opposed to just fat.

PCT would be the same for these as any other cycle. Depending on your age, HCG may not even be completely necessary for such a short period of time.

Hope this helps some.
    Last edited by NoFaith068; 08-08-2007 at 05:26 PM.

ecivon is offline Member
    Thanks Bro. Yeah, it is important to 'diet prime' prior to short cycling. What volumes of the compounds listed would you suggest and frequency? Looking for mass and strength.

Kind of hard to distinguish exact dosages without knowing your exact cycle history. Post that and I may be able to help you.

Based on your goals, I would go with cycle #1. Strength and mass gains from both tren & Dianabol . If your're dead set on Test E., some Tren A. may help with the bloat a little.

Thread Information