04gixxer6 is offline New Member

How's my cycle sound? *super newb*

I've been trolling the site for a few weeks and have to say there is a lot of info on here and am very greatful for it. I'm still confused a little since there's so much info. Just wanted to run my cycle by the experts to get some opinions. Thanks

I'm in my forth week. I'm 6' and started at 161 lbs. Now at 172 lbs but my weight gain stalled after two weeks.

I'm running 1cc of Test Enanthate every forth day and using a 1/2" 28g insuline pin which I put in my shoulders (rotating each time). I tried my bicep but it hurt like hell for two days, when I put it in my shoulder it only hurts for a few hours. I also have gonadotropin for when my Test is done.

How many weeks should I be on the Test? I have enough right now to last 7 weeks but my dude can get me more. I'm going off of his recommendation since he has run many cycles but I want more opinions.

Also, does 1cc every forth day sound correct?

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that I'm 25. don't know if you care but everyone says to wait until you're 24 so thought that might be relavent.

Thanks, I appreciate all the feedback.
    Last edited by 04gixxer6; 08-08-2007 at 08:29 PM.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gixxer6
    I've been trolling the site for a few weeks and have to say there is a lot of info on here and am very greatful for it. I'm still confused a little since there's so much info. Just wanted to run my cycle by the experts to get some opinions. Thanks

I'm in my forth week. I'm 6' and started at 161 lbs. Now at 172 lbs but my weight gain stalled after two weeks.

I'm running 1cc of Test Enanthate every forth day and using a 1/2" 28g insuline pin which I put in my shoulders (rotating each time). I tried my bicep but it hurt like hell for two days, when I put it in my shoulder it only hurts for a few hours. I also have gonadotropin for when my Test is done.

How many weeks should I be on the Test? I have enough right now to last 7 weeks but my dude can get me more. I'm going off of his recommendation since he has run many cycles but I want more opinions.

Also, does 1cc every forth day sound correct?

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that I'm 25. don't know if you care but everyone says to wait until you're 24 so thought that might be relavent.

Thanks, I appreciate all the feedback.
    super newb to the "T"!!!
    -why bother asking if your already in your 4th week wouldnt you want to know the proper way of doing this prior to starting?
    -whats the test dosed at?
    -why are you using such a small pin?
    -and only 7 weeks why?

we will start with that?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    In addition to the above questions...
    what does your diet look like?
    what are your goals?
    what is your planned pct?

It probably would have been better to ask these question sooner. Better late then never though.

I'm not sure what it's dosed at. I'm trusting my friend that got it for me and taking the doses on the schedule he put me on.

I know that pins are a little small but they seem to work. Any long and they would probably hit bone, LOL. Remember I'm a small dude right now and I'm putting them in my shoulder. I will probably go down in gauge if I do it again.

He gave me enough to last 7 weeks on the every forth day schedule. He told me it was a ten week cycle and he has more Test so I guess he only gave me 7 weeks to start.

Like I said I'm new and trying to learn. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    In addition to the above questions...
    what does your diet look like?
    what are your goals?
    what is your planned pct?
    My Diet? I try to eat a balanced diet. Try to eat a lot. Also drink Muscle Milk for extra protein and take my multi vitamins. I also eat a peanut butter sandwich and some cottage cheese before bed.

My goal is to be a lean 180 lbs. That would be A 19lb gain.

My PCT would be the gonadotropin I guess?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    insulin needle? I'm suprized it will even flow though that. Must take all day to draw up. 1/2 inch is too short and is asking for trouble.

19 pounds of muscle ain't gonna happen, esp without a true diet program

1 cc tells us nothing unless you tell us how much is in the cc

gonadotropin is not a pct

sounds like you have no emergency breast supplies

you should have all your gear before starting

6' 160 pounds is a sad looking bag of bones, you arn't a good eater so I wouldn't expect more than a few pounds from the cycle after pct which you will have trouble maintaining.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    you guys are really nice for continuing this thread... a simple search button would do the trick and give the answers...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Agreed.
    For your own health do some research on pct, injection techniques, diet, etc. 1/2" pin won't get down into the muscle, you're asking for an abscess.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    6' 160 pounds is a sad looking bag of bones, you arn't a good eater so I wouldn't expect more than a few pounds from the cycle after pct which you will have trouble maintaining.

Hey now. That what im at. Well not even 160. Im not looking to get on a cycle for a long while. Just like keeping up on everything so when the time is right im not just another retard jabbing my self.

I have been adding to my diet and my workouts get getting good results just from pumping up my cal intake.

People that jump into roids without knowing about them is what gives they a bad name witch is why im here early to learn long b4 i take anything.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    So why dont you try to salvage something out of this cycle?
    Post your entire diet. everythng you eat in a normal day. Wake up eatxxx, 10 am eatxxx and so on. You get some help on wehat to eat. If you get your diet on track, and keep it there after pct you might be able to keep some gains.
    Pct gonotropin is not pct. There is a search function on this forum... And a pct section. Dont just take my advice read up on why its good for you.
    good luck bro, 160 at 6 feet is too small to start aas, but since you did dont let it be a total waste.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I think you should abandon the cycle before you do yourself any more harm. As everyone else said, post your diet, learn to gain naturally. At 160 pounds, you are going to lose everything you gan from this cycle you are on. Harsh, but true, good luck.

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    do yourself a favor.... research the diet forum for bulking diets, research the pct forum for the proper pct for the cmpds your are on, ask your buddy how much the test is dosed at, get yourself some pins that will actually penetrate deep in the muscle, research as much as you can possibly research. then get back to us. your gonn f#uck yourself up bro. do the smart thing.

Second2None is offline Banned
    get your eating right if you want to put on that weight eat bro like 7-8 meals a day i mean 3am wake up eat something & a shake7am do it again and so on
    everyday, get your enough rest, drink aloooot of water and run your teste at 500mg a week bro, 250mg on tue & 250mg on friday & wouk out til failure no more then 1 hour.you want that weight you got to earn it, get ALL those in order and your good to go bro
    and check here for proper tech.
    s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m
    take out the spaces and get better pins bro
    23g or 25g 1.5 inch to the glutes
    and when your done readin this eat some more,when you think your toilet is begging for murcy, you eatin enough LOL good luck bro

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member
    hey bro, pm me.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    speechless. i mean i could muster up a rant, but i think you guys about covered it all

Thread Information