Thread: Tren E

Tren E

I'm putting together my first cycle for the next up coming year, my question is that i'm wanting to run Tren E rather than Tren A. I think i need to run tren e longer than 6-8 weeks because of the enanthate ester. What would be a good time span that its usually run at? Just generally speaking. This is part of a bulking cycle btw.

My stats and cycle history are in my profile.

My anticipated dosage would be 2 shots or 400mg/ week.

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member
    i would double that, what else are you running with it?

Most likely gonna run

Test E/Cyp 1grm/10-12 weeks
    Anadrol 50 50mg/week1 100mg/wk2 100mg/wk3 50mg/wk4

Possibly HCG 300IU every 5-6 days in case of bad side effects
    Nolvadex 20mg/day for gyno

I would like to run 4 injectables and a oral this cycle. I was thinking about Deca but would it be wise to run 2 19-Nor steroids in the same cycle?
    Keep in mind that his is for spring '08 so I got plenty of time to change things up and modify the dose/drugs before I start.

Sry corrrection I would like to do 3 injectables and an oral. That was a type o by me.

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    don't run nolv. with Tren . could make the gyno issues worse, due to it's a prolactain, use letro or caber instead. I used letro last cycle with good results. Also, run the test at least two weeks longer than tren and stop letro and with to nolv. when you end your tren. Letro has an estrogen rebound effect.

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    as for the deca , I'm planning on running a similar cycle, but I'm running the deca at 200mgs a week, more of a theraputic dose, for the joints.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eightball17
    don't run nolv. with Tren. could make the gyno issues worse, due to it's a prolactain, use letro or caber instead. I used letro last cycle with good results. Also, run the test at least two weeks longer than tren and stop letro and with to nolv. when you end your tren. Letro has an estrogen rebound effect.
    Yes please dont use nolva with tren ( please keep in mind some have zero problems with this but I see it cause alot of trouble for any of my friends that use nolva with 19 nors. )

Eightball is kinda right lol. Nolva increases PgR in breast tissue thus giving more of trens , decas nasty ass metabolites to bind to thus increasing your chances of getting gyno. Eightball please keep in mind that progesterone and prolactin are 2 different hormones.. where speaking of nolvas effects on increasing progest receptors (PgR) not prolactin..

I would look into caber like eightball said and letro does have a nice little rebound effect so make sure to taper down dont just stop using it). I like letro when using tren because it has been shown to lower PgR ..

Merc
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-10-2007 at 12:25 PM.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    jay im not trying to be rude, but am i correct that your about 190 pounds and youve ran ALOT of cycles? like 6? or am i thinking of someone else?

lol not quite 6 this would be number 5 tho. I've went from 160 earlier this year to 184 when i weighed myself today. So yeah, i've made sum progress. Altho my knees were bothing me sum today but the weight i've been struggling with is getting lighter and my clothes are getting tighter. Don't worry I research everything and ask questions and take the appropriate time off b/w cycles. So far i've had next to none side effects. And my goal for this year is 190, which i'm probably gonna have in the next couple of weeks nehow. So i'ma up myself to reaching 200 before 12/31.

Thanx for the tip there on using letro, i've got a little gyno (sore nipples) as it is. I can't imagine how it could be worse lol.

yep, and i'm planning on running alot more too!!! I don't do the natural thing anymore, theres no point in it for me. I know my shit is working for me to put me closer to my goals. I'd rather spend 300 bucks and get quality gear than spend 300bucks buying all that "natural herbal might increase this and that" shit they sell at the health food sotres. The only other supplements I use now are milk thistle, protien powders, and weight gainer shakes.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^Your wasting your money and thats why with 5 cycles youve hardly gained. Try spending your money on amino acids and food, forget about weight gainers and whey protien, use the as filler meals to keep metabolism going between meals.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

actually i've only been on 2 complete cycles. my first i didn't plan out rite and lost all i gained but now i know more and can plan out more efficently.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    yeah i gotta agree with bigguns. dude, im on HRT, and have only added orals occasionally to my cycles and im 220. I tried tren but had to quitafter 2 weeks, my dick didnt work even on bromo.
    im running halotestin and in my second run with it now,
    i ran dbol for 4 weeks,
    and thats it besides my HRT, and id be heavier if i didnt have to take so much thyroid drugs for energy, id probably be 230. just eat more bro, i laugh when peoiple say "i cant put on weight, i have a fast metablism" because my t3 is like 2 points over the top scale, and i gain.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    actually i've only been on 2 complete cycles. my first i didn't plan out rite and lost all i gained but now i know more and can plan out more efficently.
    i have seen your past proposed cycles.. and like bino said.. YOU REALLY DO APPEAR TO USE AAS as a crutch..
    a gram of test/wk?
    on top of tren ..
    im with bigguns on this.. spend your money on something that will actually be more beneficial for you... FOOD

Thread Information