Thread: Dbol question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anty506 is offline New Member

Wink Dbol question

Before I even start, yes I know its a bad idea to do just a dbol cycle, and I have been reading around, but I rather ask.

I have 100 10/mg dbol pills that I am taking.

This is my 3rd day.

I am taking 30mg/day.(should I bump it to 40 or 50?)

First question.

I have been taking the 3pills before I work out....... should I space it out like 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch and 1 before I work out?

Second question.

I already konw that it is not a good idea to do just a dbol cycle, but is this only becasue you will lose your gains?

Also, next month I plan on getting some injection...... just havent decided on what yet.

September 15 is when I get paid and I plan on ordering some.

So will this be a good start by taking the dbol and then in 1 month starting a cycle?

I shouldnt lose my gains right?

And my last question is, how much should I gain on this dbol cycle.....weight and inches on my arm...

Thanks for you help

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anty506
    Before I even start, yes I know its a bad idea to do just a dbol cycle, and I have been reading around, but I rather ask.

This is my 3rd day.

First question.

I have been taking the 3pills before I work out....... should I space it out like 1 in the morning, 1 at lunch and 1 before I work out?

Second question.

I already konw that it is not a good idea to do just a dbol cycle, but is this only becasue you will lose your gains?

Also, next month I plan on getting some injection...... just havent decided on what yet.

So will this be a good start by taking the dbol and then in 1 month starting a cycle?

And my last question is, how much should I gain on this dbol cycle.....weight and inches on my arm...

Thanks for you help

u already know its a bad idea......so y are u doin it again??

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anty506

This is my 3rd day.

First question.

Second question.

Thanks for you help

Wow , wow slow slow ur roll roll !!

Lets take at look here and try and help you

I must first say I dont like dbol only cycles ( personal opinion ) that said lets go over your questions

quest #1 You can up the dose if you really wanted to and please make sure to split the doses through out the day ( do you know anything about active life ??)

quest #2 Its just more effective to stack it with some sorta test . Very effective as a kick start for a test cycle where long chained esters are used so you get the effects from the dbol while waiting for the longer esters to kick in.. There are arguments that go back and forth all day about what gains can be matined( or not) off of a dbol cycle

Question # 3 Your going to have to do alot of research.. But like I said above peeps usually use it for a kick start with long esters. My suggestion would be to stop the dbol NOW (its only your 3rd day so you can actually pull this off with no problems ) .. It does not work the way you think . it would be best to save the dbol research get some test ( like you said your playing on doing ) and do a something like this

wk 1-4 dbol 30-40 mg ED
    wk 1-12 test e

Have something on hand in case you have estrogen problems . And run a proper pct ( see hookers pct in my signature below my post)

For now concentrate on getting your diet and training protocols down perfect as this is the most important part of what your trying to accomplish..

Question # 4 how much will you gain weight wise exactly 23.2 lbs and you will put 3.5 inches on your arms .. Just messing with ya!! There is no answer to that question as nobody knows what your going to gain. Again just eat train and rest in the proper fashion and you will be HAPPY

Merc
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-12-2007 at 02:01 PM.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Wow , wow slow slow ur roll roll !!

Lets take at look here and try and help you

I must first say I dont like dbol only cycles ( personal opinion ) that said lets go over your questions

quest #1 You can up the dose if you really wanted to and please make sure to split the does through out the day ( do you know anything about active life ??)

quest #2 Its just more effective to stack it with some sorta test . Very effective as a kick start for a test cycle where long chained esters are used so you get the effects from the dbol while waiting for the longer esters to kick in.. There are arguments that go back and forth all day about what gains can be matined( or not) off of a dbol cycle

Question # 3 Your going to have to do alot of research.. But like I said above peeps usually use it for a kick start with long esters. My suggestion would be to stop the dbol NOW (its only your 3rd day so you can actually pull this off with no problems ) .. It does not work the way you think . it would be best to save the dbol research get some test ( like you said your playing on doing ) and do a something like this

wk 1-4 dbol 30-40 mg ED
    wk 1-12 test e

Have something on hand in case you have estrogen problems . And run a proper pct ( see hookers pct in my signature below my post)

For now concentrate on getting your diet and training protocols down perfect as this is the most important part of what your trying to accomplish..

Question # 4 how much will you gain weight wise exactly 23.2 lbs and you will put 3.5 inches on your arms .. Just messing with ya!! There is no answer to that question as nobody knows what your going to gain. Again just eat train and rest in the proper fashion and you will be HAPPY

Merc

merc i hate you i was writing a post for this thread using details lol... then i refreshed to see if any one else posted and bam there you are with everything exactly like i was typing.... your good...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    merc i hate you i was writing a post for this thread using details lol... then i refreshed to see if any one else posted and bam there you are with everything exactly like i was typing.... your good...
    Oh shit I am sorry Pewn..

I am going to delete my post so you can post ..

J/k man

I do hate when that shit happens though .. happens alot to..

Merc

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    its all good ....

Thread Information