Thread: test mix...

cycleme is offline Junior Member

test mix...

Hey all, need a lil help with a test mix I got....it is test prop with test cyp, doesed at 310 a ml...how should I take this? EOD or twice a week? Im guessing prob EOD seeing the prop is in there...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Preferably ed or eod to keep blood levels more stable.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Preferably ed or eod to keep blood levels more stable.
    Spot on ^^^^^

Merc

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cycleme
    Hey all, need a lil help with a test mix I got....it is test prop with test cyp, doesed at 310 a ml...how should I take this? EOD or twice a week? Im guessing prob EOD seeing the prop is in there...
    You want to take 1,085mg of testosterone a week? Well, thats up to you, seems a little excessive. I would rather take twice a week, 620 mg... Better yet, I would prefer to take around 500mg a week, but that would be a little bit difficult the way its dosed...

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    You want to take 1,085mg of testosterone a week? Well, thats up to you, seems a little excessive. I would rather take twice a week, 620 mg... Better yet, I would prefer to take around 500mg a week, but that would be a little bit difficult the way its dosed...
    Who says you can use those pretty little dashes between the 1 ml increments?

i agree twice a week, i beleive it was magic that told me this. he said cosider the prop a bonus.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    um unless you know how much is prop and how much is cyp the only advise that can be given is shoot eod.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    i don't really get your point here. Who says you have to take 1ml per injection anyways?
    If I had a test mix with prop in it I would shoot it eod to maximize its effects. Twice a week would be kind of a waste imo.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    i don't really get your point here. Who says you have to take 1ml per injection anyways?
    If I had a test mix with prop in it I would shoot it eod to maximize its effects. Twice a week would be kind of a waste imo.
    Yea I think the prop is kinda a waste in blends like this. I am speaking more of something like ultra test from a legit compounding pharm like 200mg cyp and 50 mg prop or 100 mg cyp , 100 mg enan and 50 mg of prop..

Merc

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    thanks all for your help, and that guy that said I wanted to take 1000mg of test a week, stop smoking whatever it is you are. Thanks all the rest of you, will be going EOD to maximise gains and keep levels stable. Cheers all

Thread Information