Thread: winny

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RICK79916 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Advice (winny/sust)

I must admit....I have messed around w/ gear in the past; however, I never applied a scientific approach to it; thus, I am a beginner in many ways...

I have:
    2- 20ml bottles of winny
    1- 10ml bottle of sust 250

I'm in the military...and for the past 2 months, I took anywhere between 100-150 mg of Deca per week ( I know it aint much...just used it for a boost)

My question is....I have not given my body a break from the Deca....would it be a bad idea to go on an immediate cycle with the winny/ sust ?

If not, can you give me a decent cycle format to use what I have the most effective way possible

What is the best time to take a dose of winny (50 mg inject)? Approx how much time before each workout to get the most out of it?

I KNOW I SHOULD ADD MORE TO THE CYCLE...BUT I'M OVERSEAS AND SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED! SO, ILL DO THE BEST W/ WHAT I HAVE!

WEIGHT: 203lbs
    HEIGHT: 6'2
    CYCLES: all past...none really worth mentioning (real gear....not used properly)

PHYSICAL FITNESS is an everday part of life for me

I KNOW I'M NEW TO THE SITE; HOWEVER, ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
    Last edited by RICK79916; 08-12-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RICK79916
    I must admit....I have messed around w/ gear in the past; however, I never applied a scientific approach to it; thus, I am a beginner in many ways...

I have:
    2- 20ml bottles of winny
    1- 10ml bottle of sust 250

I'm in the military...and for the past 2 months, I took anywhere between 100-150 mg of Deca per week ( I know it aint much...just used it for a boost)

My question is....I have not given my body a break from the Deca....would it be a bad idea to go on an immediate cycle with the winny/ sust ?

If not, can you give me a decent cycle format to use what I have the most effective way possible

What is the best time to take a dose of winny (50 mg inject)? Approx how much time before each workout to get the most out of it?

I KNOW I SHOULD ADD MORE TO THE CYCLE...BUT I'M OVERSEAS AND SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED! SO, ILL DO THE BEST W/ WHAT I HAVE!

WEIGHT: 203lbs
    HEIGHT: 6'2
    CYCLES: all past...none really worth mentioning (real gear....not used properly)

PHYSICAL FITNESS is an everday part of life for me

I KNOW I'M NEW TO THE SITE; HOWEVER, ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
    One bottle of sust is not enough for anything. Deca is a very suppressive compound so yes its a very bad idea to start another cycle. I know your limited but you need to run some sort of proper pct and fully recover before you do another cycle. Please keep in mind a single shot of 100 mg deca can shut you down ( thats how suppressive it is).. Just please dont do something to harm yourself by not doing a pct. as I stated I understand your limited but please be careful.. And props for all you military peeps do for us all . You have my respect...

Merc.

Thread Information