Thread: gyno

dildoman is offline Associate Member

gyno

Im on a cycle a at the moment and I have developed gyno a few cycles ago. From the first cycle till now the glands have gotten larger.
    My nipples are not tender, but there are lumps behind my nipples and at times when looking at my chest from side on you can notice the pointed shape of my nipples, the only time they look normal is when Im feeling cold.
    Ive tried letro but with no success so Im thinking of going under the knife.
    My question is if I get the glands removed will I get gyno again from another cycle? And will it improve the appearance of my chest around the nipples?

Any experienced advice will be much appreciated.
    Last edited by dildoman; 08-14-2007 at 08:20 AM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by dildoman
    Im on a cycle a at the moment and I have developed gyno a few cycles ago. From the first cycle till now the glands have gotten larger.
    My nipples are not tender, but there are lumps behind my nipples and at times when looking at my chest from side on you can notice the pointed shape of my nipples, the only time they look normal is when Im feeling cold.
    My question is if I get the glands removed will I get gyno again from another cycle? And will it improve the appearance of my chest around the nipples?

it's still possible to get gyno again because 100% of the gland is not removed. if you go under the the knife it should improve a lot
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

fatrock is offline Member
    Give letro another shot at a higher dose. Yes you still can get gyno after surgery so always have letro on hand even if you do the surgery. The surgery may help you get a better handle on it good luck.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dildoman

did u check your b/f? u might to lose some
    Last edited by S431M7; 08-14-2007 at 06:14 PM.

rancoa is offline Junior Member
    try some letro first before going under the knife, but make sure (i speak from experience) to have proper pct for when ur done the letro, or you will get estrogen rebound, n have to start all over again

dildoman is offline Associate Member
    my bf is at 13%, thanks for the info anyways. Maybe ill try to lean up as much as I can and see how it looks then. But when I was at 8% bf my pecs still looked funny side on, or maybe I am paranoid, or do I have to lower my bf more for my skin to be tighter and tuck under my pecs on the side?
    Ill also try higher dose of letrezol aswell.

Thread Information