mkv213 is offline Member

OK...the cardinal no no but....

Before you want to start preaching don't use 2 orals or 17aa compound w/ an oral like D-Bol. I'm well aware of the liver damage and danger that can be caused. Been in the game a long time. I've never personally ran 2 compounds with high liver toxicity sides but I'm planning on adding low dosage of D-bol into my cycle. I've been cutting for a few months, Been on since May 1, I have ran everything in this cycle so far from tren (8wks), mast(8wks), winny(so far 1wk), test p (whole cycle), npp(so far 4wks)...and currently running:

Test p 700mg wk...NPP 525 mg wk...Winstrol 525 wk..

I plan on adding 50mg ED of D-bol. To increase the size solid muscle (from the winny) while staying cut and on my cutting cycle/diet. Im not looking to bulk or get puffy. 50mg doesn't bloat me...just looking to put back on some size where the fat was.

FROM EXP. USERS WITH PERSONAL EXP...(no hear say I read a post saying bs..., don't want to hear it)

What is your opinion on this? I'll be ok as long as Im taking milk thistle @ about 4000 mg ED...right?
    I know many ppl who cycle way more compounds that most ppl claim on the board...they seem ok..on the outside LOL....

SO...what's my dangers here and what can I do to minimize liver dmg?

mkv213

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly, I feel the biggest problem with orals is how bad it messes up your cholesterol, not so much the liver. The liver can regenerate itself, but clogging up your arteries is way worse

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    honestly, I feel the biggest problem with orals is how bad it messes up your cholesterol, not so much the liver. The liver can regenerate itself, but clogging up your arteries is way worse
    What's a good natural supp. to take for cholesterol? Hawthorn? I have prescribed blood pressure pills but i don't take them.

honestly there really arent any supplements that will help keep your cholesterol values in check while taking orals from my experience. Probably one of the best supps for cholesterol support is red yeast rice.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Niacin, 500mg every day is awesome for cholesterol. Take that in conjunction with fish oil and it's even better.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Before you want to start preaching don't use 2 orals or 17aa compound w/ an oral like D-Bol. I'm well aware of the liver damage and danger that can be caused.
    mkv213
    OVERBLOWN RHETORIC!
    AS NUMEROUS ALCHOLISM STUDIES ATTEST, YOU'D HAVE TO DO A LOT MORE THAN A CYCLE WITH TWO PART-TIME ORALS TO PHYSICALLY DAMAGE THE LIVER.
    ------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Precisely!
    However unbeknownst to many the liver, among other things, is responsible for expelling cholesterol which essentially keeps the problem in-house so to speak.

Thus, although physical damage to the liver is virtually impossible during cycle, the stress incurred by it can be measured by the values among which we find 'cholesterol build-up'.
    -----------------------------

Gingko,
    Your good buddy Niacin's basic function is to assist in cellular respiration and the utilization of major nutrients. It is also a mild vasodilator. But only at high doses does it lower high blood cholesterol. Unfortunately, for the bb’er high doses can be counter productive because they also inhibit the mobilization of fat from tissues. This knowledge was garnered from studies of its effects on alcoholics, dieters, athletes, and heart disease patients.

But you are dead on w/ fish oil!
    Many cardio therapy studies by Braverman & Weissberg support its ability to positively effect all facets of cholesterol.
    ----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    SO...what's my dangers here and what can I do to minimize liver dmg?
    Remember the liver already has SEVERAL full-time jobs:
    • Bile production and excretion
    • Excretion of cholesterol, bilirubin, hormones, and drugs
    • Metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
    • Enzyme activation
    • Storage of glycogen, vitamins, and minerals
    • Synthesis of plasma proteins, such as albumin, and clotting factors
    • Blood detoxification and purification

So any excessive self-imposed toxic distress (drinking, smoking, cycling, etc.) effectively taxes this already maxed out organ. Although are many ways to relieve its tensions, research indicates some of the most effective are to take a potent liver cleanser (in effective doses and timings) to aid functioning, and to supplement w/ fish oil and garlic.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

very well put Magic

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    OVERBLOWN RHETORIC!
    AS NUMEROUS ALCHOLISM STUDIES ATTEST, YOU'D HAVE TO DO A LOT MORE THAN A CYCLE WITH TWO PART-TIME ORALS TO PHYSICALLY DAMAGE THE LIVER.
    ------------------------------

Precisely!
    However unbeknownst to many the liver, among other things, is responsible for expelling cholesterol which essentially keeps the problem in-house so to speak.

Thus, although physical damage to the liver is virtually impossible during cycle, the stress incurred by it can be measured by the values among which we find 'cholesterol build-up'.
    -----------------------------

Gingko,
    Your good buddy Niacin's basic function is to assist in cellular respiration and the utilization of major nutrients. It is also a mild vasodilator. But only at high doses does it lower high blood cholesterol. Unfortunately, for the bb’er high doses can be counter productive because they also inhibit the mobilization of fat from tissues. This knowledge was garnered from studies of its effects on alcoholics, dieters, athletes, and heart disease patients.

But you are dead on w/ fish oil!
    Many cardio therapy studies by Braverman & Weissberg support its ability to positively effect all facets of cholesterol.
    ----------------------------

Remember the liver already has SEVERAL full-time jobs:
    • Bile production and excretion
    • Excretion of cholesterol, bilirubin, hormones, and drugs
    • Metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
    • Enzyme activation
    • Storage of glycogen, vitamins, and minerals
    • Synthesis of plasma proteins, such as albumin, and clotting factors
    • Blood detoxification and purification

So any excessive self-imposed toxic distress (drinking, smoking, cycling, etc.) effectively taxes this already maxed out organ. Although are many ways to relieve its tensions, research indicates some of the most effective are to take a potent liver cleanser (in effective doses and timings) to aid functioning, and to supplement w/ fish oil and garlic.
    Very well put. Just the info I was seeking. Thanks

Thread Information