TampaMan is offline Junior Member

Start now or prime for 2 more weeks?

I recived everything I need including all pct components.
    My orig plan was to start Sep 1st.
    But I have changed the plan and extended it 2 weeks (now 12 deca , 14 test)
    I will be going on a cruise in mid december and need to be done. The crusie will fit into the 1-2 weeks off before aggressive pct.

Question is would it be better to try to cut and prime myself for 2 more weeks, or just go ahead and start monday.
    I'm already in condition currently and just wanted to shed maybe 3-4 more lbs before cycle to give the AAS the best chance it can have.
    But I'm pumped and ready to go now (BF 13%)...could be lower now.

Would this priming for 2 more weeks really be benificial or would it be better to give myself more time on the other end before a muscle wreaking crusie?

Last cycle was late sep/06
    Just got back all blood work today...dead centered in everything
    Test was 320 but I think this could be due to fasting for 16 hours and a few glasses of wine at dinner the night before...what do you all think?

bump...someone has to have an opinion

test number at least?

jon77 is offline Banned
    Mid Dec. cruise??? Sounds fun!! In that case, prime for two more weeks. Don't fast. Make sure you keep your metabolism up. 6 meals a days every 2-3 hrs along with water,water,water. If you do that, you'll be magnet for 80% of the women on that boat!!

I've been trying to eat like that for a long time now but my massive water drinking days were getting less and less untill a month and a half ago when I decided to start prep-ing. But yeah I think I might give it the 2 weeks more, thanks.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMan
    I've been trying to eat like that for a long time now but my massive water drinking days were getting less and less untill a month and a half ago when I decided to start prep-ing. But yeah I think I might give it the 2 weeks more, thanks.
    No problem, keep us up to date and let us know how your doing

Thread Information