Stats:
    23 years old
    5'10"
    180-183lbs
    10-12% BF

Goals:
    Bulk up!

Cycle Experience:
    11 Weeks of 500mgs Test E. Ended up bulking for 7 weeks when I felt I gained enough weight, and cut the last 4 weeks.

Gear:
    Using this gear (think its real?):
    Mexico "Pet Vet" Test E 350 Real?

Week1: 1000mg Test E (frontload, 2 shots in week one)
    Week 2 - 8 : 750mg Test E (shoot twice a week)
    Week 2 - 5 : 30mg Dbol (10mg tabs: 1 morning, 1 before gym, 1 before bed)
    Weeks 10-12: 200mg/day clomid & 40mg/day nolvadex
    Weeks 12-15: 40mg/day Nolvadex
    Weeks 1-15: 1mg+/day Amiridex or amerosin(sp?)

Alternative PCT:
    I'm going to investigate further into the Anthony Roberts PCT along with myoplex. I've heard of good results and I'm inclined to try this method.

Notes
    I was having to use 2mg of Amiridex a day with my last cycle because my nippes were feeling tender. Im considering using something stronger so I didn't have to spend soooo much money on amiridex this next cycle. I felt I had to use so much my sex drive was kicked in the dirt and that wasn't fun - I wanted to fvck anything that moved on that cycle ....

Opinions and comments are welcome!
    Last edited by briancb1; 08-17-2007 at 06:16 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    What are your goals for this cycle, IMO mabe try something different than test d-bol. If you gained enough weight by week 7 on 500 mg test e, why are you upping the dose by 50%?

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    What are your goals for this cycle, IMO mabe try something different than test d-bol. If you gained enough weight by week 7 on 500 mg test e, why are you upping the dose by 50%?
    Ok to be specific, I gained enough weight, not enough muscle. I was being wayyyy to sloppy with my diet. So I've revamped my diet and I'm following more of a "paleos" type diet (watching what type of carbs I eat and so on).

After I'm done with my cycle and I cut my fat, I would like to be low/mid 190's and 10-12% BF. I would be happy with 194 and 11%. To hasty?

What gear would you use instead?
    I was told to up my dose by a few highly though of vets.

Thanks

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    wow thats a HUGE jump in test

jon77 is offline Banned
    I agree with Kratos. Frontload with your 1000mgs, then instead of 750mgs for 7 more weeks, try 500mgs for 11 more weeks. Also, IMO, you should take all your d-bol in the A.M., or at least before noon. Not advised to take one before bed.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    For a second cycle I would try deca +test+dbol

1-14 Test E 300-500mg
    1-12 Deca 400-600 mg
    1-4 dbol

You will see better results than just going wild with the testosterone .

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    that's alot of stuff for 2nd cycle

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    Ok to be specific, I gained enough weight, not enough muscle. I was being wayyyy to sloppy with my diet. So I've revamped my diet and I'm following more of a "paleos" type diet (watching what type of carbs I eat and so on).

After I'm done with my cycle and I cut my fat, I would like to be low/mid 190's and 10-12% BF. I would be happy with 194 and 11%. To hasty?

What gear would you use instead?
    I was told to up my dose by a few highly though of vets.

Thanks
    At least 6 meals a day,spaced out every 2-3 hrs. Don't neglect your cardio. Remember, your mindset must be disciplined and totally focused.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    3 compounds is alot for 2nd cycle at ur age and ur cycle exp and weight.
    IMO:
    week 1-14 Test E @600 mg
    week 1-5 D-bol @ 40 mg/day

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jon77
    I agree with Kratos. Frontload with your 1000mgs, then instead of 750mgs for 7 more weeks, try 500mgs for 11 more weeks. Also, IMO, you should take all your d-bol in the A.M., or at least before noon. Not advised to take one before bed.
    Why not before bed??? I take mine 3x daily like he said with very good results, the idea is to keep blood levels as stable as possible.

As far as the cycle test dosage I agree, maybe try 600 mgs ew, no need to jump so much. As far as pct I would get rid of clomid (nasty compound, to many sides) and add in hcg . Also I would go with aromisin instead of l-dex.
    Last edited by BG; 08-17-2007 at 06:34 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    3 compounds is alot for 2nd cycle at ur age and ur cycle exp and weight.
    IMO:
    week 1-14 Test E @600 mg
    week 1-5 D-bol @ 40 mg/day
    Whats the thrrd compound smoke?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jon77 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=BigGuns101]Why not before bed??? I take mine 3x daily like he said with very good results, the idea is to keep blood levels as stable as possible.

Sorry, didn't clarify that enough. If he is having sleep issues, IMO take your d-bol before noon. This stuff leaves me in bed counting sheep for a few hours.
    Also, make sure your water intake is at the proper level, as d-bol is very dehydrating

If I take all the dbol at once, wont that be a big spike in hormones?

I feel I've mastered the diet a lot better than I did last winter, so I feel more confident this time around.

If I was to frontload the test and deca , what would the first week look like?

thanks

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    If I take all the dbol at once, wont that be a big spike in hormones?

I feel I've mastered the diet a lot better than I did last winter, so I feel more confident this time around.

If I was to frontload the test and deca , what would the first week look like?

thanks
    Hey Brian,
    Good to here about your diet as it accounts for about 80% of your cycle. For my experience with the d-bol, I took 15mgs in the A.M., then 15mgs around 11AM.
    BigGuns is right about the blood levels, but Imo, it makes more sense to take if not half,all of your daily dose about 2-3 hrs before your workout. Your levels will be at their peak, and you'll have alot more strenght after about a week of doing it this way. I'm just explaining how it worked for me. Make sure you drink water on d-bol,can't stress that enough. As for the frontloading question about deca, I'm going to bump this for someone that has done a test/deca cycle b4, because I have not.

I'm looking into a test/Deca cycle more closly.

Anyone with experience know how to frontload both?

1gram Test/Week & ??mg Deca/Week?

I hated waiting 5 weeks for the Test E to kick in. I would like it within a couple weeks to get going. Thanks guys

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Heres a post in frontloading. They say some stuff about deac.

Frontloading explained-

Hope this helps bor. If not its somthing to reed until someone else who has done this post up a sugestion.

Thread Information