Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

'Donating' - drawing out - blood myself

Can I do it myself?

I'm pretty veiny so it shouldn't be a problem, and how much? ! 1 ml,2,3,4?

I currently in a sh!thole where they won't do it unless there is an 'action' of some sort....

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have done it but it was not very easy with the tools i had to hand and probably quite dangerous. I used a green pin into the arm which i held over the bath and bled out a pint into a milk bottle. If you could get the IV blood letting pack that they use at donor clinics then it would be much safer and easier.

bor
    I'd use a blue needle which I use to inject, could also use a green one i use for drawing.....did you draw it out, or does the blood come out on its own...and how much is a pint?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    umm i don't think this is a good idea... and who might you be "donating" blood to "by urself"??

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I have done it but it was not very easy with the tools i had to hand and probably quite dangerous. I used a green pin into the arm which i held over the bath and bled out a pint into a milk bottle. If you could get the IV blood letting pack that they use at donor clinics then it would be much safer and easier.
    Come to think of it, I'll probably be doing the same thing....what do you think is dangerous about it? Except maybe fainting and bleeeding out?

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    and who might you be "donating" blood to "by urself"??

The fvcking sink since the idiots at the hospital don't want it!
    Last edited by bor; 08-18-2007 at 03:14 AM.

r u tryin to have your blood tested or donated?

bor
    None - ckeck out my thread on 'lethargy on d bol'

wow i wonder if you could do your own blood doping! ha ha

bor
    Just read a pint is half a liter, seems a LOT?

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    I dont understand what you are trying to do... Have you been taken over by evil spirits and need to be exorcised? J/k...

If your going to be drawing your blood to donate, your going to want it to be in a glass vial, not a milk carton... and you would use a proper needle and make sure everythings sterile. Better yet, if you dont know how to do it, get a nurse to do it... Certain things just arent a good idea to do DIY...

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0digy9daniel
    I dont understand what you are trying to do... Have you been taken over by evil spirits and need to be exorcised? J/k...

If your going to be drawing your blood to donate, your going to want it to be in a glass vial, not a milk carton... and you would use a proper needle and make sure everythings sterile. Better yet, if you dont know how to do it, get a nurse to do it... Certain things just arent a good idea to do DIY...
    Dbol made me lethargic because of the red blood cell (RBC) increase. My blood volume increased and slowed the ability to move oxygen. It also increased my blood pressure.

But hey, good post milk carton, sterile

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Bro,

The local Life Blood won't see you? Maybe I missed that in the thread?

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Hehe, I see, so you want to decrease your blood volume... I still dont think bleeding yourself is the best idea, but you can try... Have you thought about decreasing the dose, maybe drinking more water... Popping an aspirin can be a good idea to thin the blood and lower pressure...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Hey Bor,

Man that sucks you cant donate blood where your at..

It can be posibbly be dangerous( possible vein scarring ), so if you are going to attempt it please research the shit out of it.. Shit your tired now yes, but if you dont know how to do it (or have the right supplies) IMO its not worth the risk .. But like I said if you are going to attempt it research everything about it.... Let us know what you decide..

Merc.

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    your blood will clot and be uselessunless its donated into proper anticoagulant. if its to reduce ur blood volume... why?

i see now.... sounds like a good idea ive heard of people donating blood to lower red blood cell count... good luck!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks you cant donate. they are always asking for donors around here.

they get happy when they see me. i m a regular and all veiny. i gave 2pints in 5 min last time.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I'll second this idea as well. Logically seem very viable. Whatever you decide be carefull, be very very carefull.
    Good luck,
    CR

[QUOTE=pr0digy9danielPopping an aspirin can be a good idea to thin the blood and lower pressure...[/QUOTE]

bor
    tried it,didn't work, not doing it, dropped the d bol, taking some aspirin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    tried it,didn't work, not doing it, dropped the d bol, taking some aspirin
    Thanks for letting us know what you decided Bor !!!!!

Merc.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Reminds me of the 1700's when everything could be cured by a good blood letting. Call me a ***** but if the red cross wouldn't remove my blood I don't think I could bring myself to drain my body of the good stuff.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    get leaches kuz ur gunna be in a world of hurt when u eff this up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Just read a pint is half a liter, seems a LOT?
    its the same ammount they take at the donor place. You will not be able to use blues as the blood is thick and needs to run freely out of the arm. Even greens are too small really.
    If you go to Doc and get RBC checked he will take blood out if it is too high, you might also try eating half a grapefruit ED as a compound (nargirin) has been shown to lower high RBC counts.

Blog Entries
    its the same ammount they take at the donor place. You will not be able to use blues as the blood is thick and needs to run freely out of the arm. Even greens are too small really.
    If you go to Doc and get RBC checked he will take blood out if it is too high, you might also try eating half a grapefruit ED as a compound (nargirin) has been shown to lower high RBC counts.
    HMM PB was recently researching Nargirin crazy you said that..

You are correct as it has been shown to lower RBC but I am not sure its effects will be strong enough to counteract it because its begin caused by the dbol .. From what I was reading it only was effective in cases where the RBC was not very high to start with.. I have not had time to research it enough to come to a final conclusion on it.. So looking for more info on this

Thoughts ???????

Merc.

from what I read The use of nargirin was shown to normalize high levels but did not reduce normal levels any further. Wether this would be sufficient while using AS is probably impossible to find out without conducting a study yourself as i find it unlikely that anyone would spend money on proving or disproving this theory, studies are funded to look at treating patients who are ill, not BBers using AS.

Blog Entries
    from what I read The use of nargirin was shown to normalize high levels but did not reduce normal levels any further. Wether this would be sufficient while using AS is probably impossible to find out without conducting a study yourself as i find it unlikely that anyone would spend money on proving or disproving this theory, studies are funded to look at treating patients who are ill, not BBers using AS.
    Good point .....

Thanks for your input. As it does seem to go back and forth on how effective it is on the stuides I looked at....

Your right , Only way to know for sure is try it for yourself...

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-19-2007 at 10:54 AM.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    wow after reading the whole thread I can't believe someone is actually thinking of cutting their vein and making themself bleed like that... a whole pint!!! What if you pass out??? You're not just gonna stop bleeding because you're unconscious. You could die! Whatever lol

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    wow after reading the whole thread I can't believe someone is actually thinking of cutting their vein and making themself bleed like that... a whole pint!!! What if you pass out??? You're not just gonna stop bleeding because you're unconscious. You could die! Whatever lol
    only a panzy would pass out.. i have given blood many times..and its only the small ones that turn green and get woozy.. i point and laff at them while i eat my free cookie >:[

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i would not suggest cutting the vein. i went in with a green pin and bled it out. Not advisable though.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    hahahahahaha "its only the small ones that turn green and get woozy.. i point and laff at them while i eat my free cookie >:["

sarcomere is offline Junior Member
    It's really not that hard.. I don't recommend doing it but if your really wanted to take blood out... Get someone to help, tie a tourniquet high on your arm, make a fist a few times, veins pop out, stick needle in vein (be careful to put it in the vein not cut the vein up) use a plunger to pull blood out slowly, dump in sink, pull out more with same plunger, it won't come out automatically (at least in high volumes) because the veins are at very low pressure... Don't take too much out, just look up online how much is taken out when you give blood, don't take more... Drink lots of water after to replenish blood volume.. Oh and the obvious, use new needle and wipe skin with alcohol swap before.. Veins are very superficial (close to the skin) so there's not much of a chance to damage anything, go in with the needle at a 45 degree angle not 90, don't have to go very deep.. There are lots of accessory veins so if one clots then it probably no big deal... not the case with arteries...

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    this doesnt sound safe.....let me know how it goes

sarcomere is offline Junior Member
    Really it is more risky to do an IM (inter muscular) injection because you have a greater chance of hitting an artery or nerve.. I hope everyone aspirates before they inject their gear.... Chances are low that you could accidentally land the needle tip right in the middle of an artery, but if you do you could inject right into your blood stream... Bad deal... also if there is any air in the needle at the time.. very bad... Oh and to add.. the life of a RBC is 120 days.. and nerves are usually deeper than arteries that are usually deeper than veins....

The Punnisher is offline Junior Member
    Man this sounds like a really bad idea. There is no way I'd be able to pull this one off. I'd be passed out just at the thought I think.... I guess I'm one of those "small one's."LOL
    I would just visit the local hospital and make nice with a sweet little nurse. Even if the hospital doesnt want you blood, maybe you can sweet talk a nurse into helping you out.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by sarcomere
    It's really not that hard.. I don't recommend doing it but if your really wanted to take blood out... Get someone to help, tie a tourniquet high on your arm, make a fist a few times, veins pop out, stick needle in vein (be careful to put it in the vein not cut the vein up) use a plunger to pull blood out slowly, dump in sink, pull out more with same plunger, it won't come out automatically (at least in high volumes) because the veins are at very low pressure... Don't take too much out, just look up online how much is taken out when you give blood, don't take more... Drink lots of water after to replenish blood volume.. Oh and the obvious, use new needle and wipe skin with alcohol swap before.. Veins are very superficial (close to the skin) so there's not much of a chance to damage anything, go in with the needle at a 45 degree angle not 90, don't have to go very deep.. There are lots of accessory veins so if one clots then it probably no big deal... not the case with arteries...
    Did all that, didn't wirk, but I had only a blue needle so I guess blood is too thick to come out - but i feel good since i dropped the d bol so its no big deal, fvck it one more expirience

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by The Punnisher
    Man this sounds like a really bad idea. There is no way I'd be able to pull this one off. I'd be passed out just at the thought I think.... I guess I'm one of those "small one's."LOL
    I would just visit the local hospital and make nice with a sweet little nurse. Even if the hospital doesnt want you blood, maybe you can sweet talk a nurse into helping you out.
    I'd have to wait 2-3 hours just to talk to a d@mnn nurse in that place, fvck em could fake to be dying or something though just to get in the room with one though

hell i say go for it... just make sure u video tape it so if u dick up and croak over we kan put u on darwins award's list.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    lol hahaha...i disagree with this idea even though you tried it I would say probably not the safest, smartest, or most efficient way to go about things.

sonnygll is offline Member
    I had a nurse in the bloodmobile screw it up. Worst thing that is likely to happen is it bleeds out under the skin a bit and gives you a big bruise on the arm. That's what happened to me. I will only give in a building now. No more bloodmobile for me!

And really, if you can pass out from a pint, you are way too small to take dbol anyway. I don't feel the slightest difference after I give blood. I feel like I could give a second pint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information