Thread: dbol vs anadrol

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member

dbol vs anadrol

hey bro's!im starting a 3rd cycle soon and i cant decide to go with dbol or anadrol ,my cycle's gonna be

Test e 1-12 500mg/wk
    Deca 1-10 400mg/wk
    And either dbol 1-4 40mg ed or
    Anadrol 1-4 50mg ed

Sharing all you past experiences with either will be great

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    anadrol bro, i always hold to much water from d's

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u must try it urself 2 decide in ur futur cycle's coz ull get different ans from everybody here

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally much prefer drol, but others swear by d-bol. I just find the sides out weigh the benefits when using d-bol. Drol provides me with much better strength gains, less hair loss and less bloat overall.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I personally much prefer drol, but others swear by d-bol. I just find the sides out weigh the benefits when using d-bol. Drol provides me with much better strength gains, less hair loss and less bloat overall.
    Perfect. I agree 100 percent. Much better strength and mass, and much much less bloat.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I prefer drol, for all the reasons stated above.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I have used drol a few times now and found it a great kickstart ... just be aware of the toxicity and NEVER drink any alcohol when you are taking it! Take some liver supplements with it like Milk Thistle.

I have some d-bol which I will try on my next cycle!!

shot bro's!yeah i suppose every1 has their preferences,i took dbol before so il go with the anadrol this time.is 50mg ed enough?or would 100mg ed be better?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    50 is enough for your 1st run

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    dbol has worked for me and drol has to many side effects ... for me personally..

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    50mg a day is plenty

Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member
    I just feel better on d-bol, much much better

tester25 is offline New Member
    i wouldent do either... d bol a anadrol make you a bloated pig no mater what you do and its worthless gains leave fast even with other roids stacked... IMO pills altogether are a waste of cash just take the $ and get more test.. instead of 4 weeks of d bol anadrol add a extra month of test.. youl get much more lean mass gains that are easyer to keep. BTW the worst sides ive ever had was from d bol or drol, high BP shortness of breath headacheds bloat out the azz dizzyness dry mouth painfull pumps ending in leaveing the gym early, nausea, dark piss and kidney pain. ect ect but take note i use 40mg+ dbol and 100+mg drol when i took it.

shot for all the input bro's.im gonna run anadrol at 50mg ed for 4wks,gonna take milk thistle,for the liver!on a side note nolva vs proviron through out my cycle,iv always done nolva with my cycles but been doing alot of research and iv also heard alot of good results with along with proviron.any thoughts?

shot for all the input bro's.im gonna run anadrol at 50mg ed for 4wks,gonna take milk thistle,for the liver!on a side note nolva vs proviron through out my cycle,iv always done nolva with my cycles but been doing alot of research and iv also heard alot of good results with along with proviron.any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by tester25
    i wouldent do either... d bol a anadrol make you a bloated pig no mater what you do and its worthless gains leave fast even with other roids stacked... IMO pills altogether are a waste of cash just take the $ and get more test.. instead of 4 weeks of d bol anadrol add a extra month of test.. youl get much more lean mass gains that are easyer to keep. BTW the worst sides ive ever had was from d bol or drol, high BP shortness of breath headacheds bloat out the azz dizzyness dry mouth painfull pumps ending in leaveing the gym early, nausea, dark piss and kidney pain. ect ect but take note i use 40mg+ dbol and 100+mg drol when i took it.
    Anadrol doesn't make me bloated at all. Dbol does at higher doses. Also, I kept all the gains from my last cycle, and anadrol played a strong role in sparkin' 'em. Man, I know they are common side effects but I guess I'm lucky. I don't get ANY headaches with drol, no nausea, eat like a bear, no dry mouth, etc. I take lots of fish oil, hawthorne berry, and niacin while on it. I do take milk thistle also. I've read an unsubstantiated article by a guy claiming liver protectants reduce the potancy of the orals but it seemed like hogwash to me. I don't reject the idea that it may be true, but I don't really want my liver to shrivel up either. Hey, as long as I'm gettin the gains.........

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have used both frequently and like both.

Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member
    I don't knoe about a-bombs I don't have the bodyweight to use them unless I break them in half...

thanks Tbone!yeah im pretty attached to my liver too!so if it loses a little potency thats fine.

If cost is an issue with u go with the dbol , if u can go with anadrol . Much better strength gains and weight gains, just beware of the possible hair loss, and other side effects it is a DHT derivitive after all. U might wanna try and taper up for 2 weeks and taper down ur dose for the last 2 weeks. Maybe 50mg/day on weeks 1 &4 and 100mg day on weeks 2 & 3. Just dont' go no higher than 3 tabs a day tho, u'll really mess urself up then. Looks like a good bulking cycle tho just make sure u got ur pct lined up and ancillary meds for the side effects, u probably most likely gonna have gyno from the drol and test so u wanna invest in sum AI meds.

thanks bro was lookin in2 tapering up and down,sounds like a good idea.yeah il be taking 10mg nolva ed & Ldex .25mg ed through out,pct 100mg clomid ed and 20mg nolva ed for 2wks 50mg clomid ed and 20mg nolva ed for another 2wks

Quote Originally Posted by TEST_ME!
    thanks Tbone!yeah im pretty attached to my liver too!so if it loses a little potency thats fine.
    No problem! Another thing about liver protectants effecting potency. First, it may be true. Two, I totally do not think so though. I take milk thistle while in between cycles to. While drinking beer, it has no effect on how that beer effects me. The alcohol is still hitting those receptors just as hard as it did with no milk thistle. I don't see why any other drug would be different. Sometimes little specifics do come up that boggle your mind, but I thought the guy sounded ignorant. Sometimes I like to broaden things up to create a more clear picture. Just a little blurb LOL.

lol!they should use that beer drinkin info in clinical tests ha ha,classic bro!shot

why are you all stressing over hepatoxicity.. there are for worse factors involved w/ orals than a slight elevation in its enzymes.

peterbondra is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopharry
    I just feel better on d-bol, much much better
    I agree. Anadrol just makes me feel like I'm constantly in a "grey" mood and a bit salty. But it did give me VERY fast results as well as spliting headaches.

Dbol makes me feel very good and alive.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    why are you all stressing over hepatoxicity.. there are for worse factors involved w/ orals than a slight elevation in its enzymes.
    Agree. Cholesterol and lipids.

Quote Originally Posted by TEST_ME!
    lol!they should use that beer drinkin info in clinical tests ha ha,classic bro!shot
    Despite what anyone may think I believe in what I saw. LOL. That is what I saw. The liver protectant had no effect on the potency of the drug. (Takes swig of beer) I 100 percent believe what Tai said above, that there are much worse things to worry about with orals than liver toxicity. I still......just for the hell of it.......want a study done on how many beers equal one 50 mg tablet of anadrol in terms of toxicity. I would find that interesting. Bottom line-good luck with your cycle! Anadrol is IMO kick a*s for strength and size. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    Despite what anyone may think I believe in what I saw. LOL. That is what I saw. The liver protectant had no effect on the potency of the drug. (Takes swig of beer) I 100 percent believe what Tai said above, that there are much worse things to worry about with orals than liver toxicity. I still......just for the hell of it.......want a study done on how many beers equal one 50 mg tablet of anadrol in terms of toxicity. I would find that interesting. Bottom line-good luck with your cycle! Anadrol is IMO kick a*s for strength and size. Good luck!
    ima say 1 drol = 4 shots of vodka?

thats not too bad lol,thanks Tbone!adrol it is!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910
    anadrol bro, i always hold to much water from d's

Same here...prefer drol

Thread Information