NYG
    NYG is offline Junior Member

How long before signs of infection

Generaly, how long does it take after an injection (glut or Quad) to see signs of actual infection. I already now what the signs are so I'm pretty wary. I injected (for the first time ever-Test E) in my left glute thursday night.

Barely any pain on friday but increased moderately today. Is that normal even though the muscle is virgin? Generally, I've read glute pain last 1-3 days depending on the person.

Mainly concerned about infection because someone had the same exact gear but different date, thank god, and ended up in the hospital taking IV antibiotics while doctors contemplated cutting his leg open. Luckily for him they did not and he went home. Also, I'm pretty sure our sources were different.

Thanks for your input.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG
    Generaly, how long does it take after an injection (glut or Quad) to see signs of actual infection. I already now what the signs are so I'm pretty wary. I injected (for the first time ever-Test E) in my left glute thursday night.

Barely any pain on friday but increased moderately today. Is that normal even though the muscle is virgin? Generally, I've read glute pain last 1-3 days depending on the person.

Mainly concerned about infection because someone had the same exact gear but different date, thank god, and ended up in the hospital taking IV antibiotics while doctors contemplated cutting his leg open. Luckily for him they did not and he went home. Also, I'm pretty sure our sources were different.

Thanks for your input.

It can take time for a abcess to form .. You are reffering to Jack Bear correct??

Maldorh and I where the ones that first told him to go to the doc.. If you read back through his thread you will see that after he posted his pic my response post was celiutitis info . It looked like that's what he had to me, But I didn't want to make it worse by scaring the shit out of him . Sadly to say my thoughts where right and he said the doc looked at it and said cellulitis right away.... I am just happy for him that it all worked out !!!!

Now if yours is showing sings of infection symptoms ( red and hot to the touch at inject site , fever and so on) I will say the same thing I told Jack Bauer.. Go to the Doc now....

Merc.

NYG
    NYG is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    It can take time for a abcess to form .. You are reffering to Jack Bear correct??

Maldorh and I where the ones that first told him to go to the doc.. If you read back through his thread you will see that after he posted his pic my response post was celiutitis info . It looked like that's what he had to me, But I didn't want to make it worse by scaring the shit out of him . Sadly to say my thoughts where right and he said the doc looked at it and said cellulitis right away.... I am just happy for him that it all worked out !!!!

Now if yours is showing sings of infection symptoms ( red and hot to the touch at inject site , fever and so on) I will say the same thing I told Jack Bauer.. Go to the Doc now....

Merc.
    Yes I was referring to Jack, read the thread a couple of times. I appreciate what you and Maldorf did to help him and I'm sure he does to. I understand that it takes time, but I was wondering approximately how much time. I plan on injecting again monday morning.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG
    Yes I was referring to Jack, read the thread a couple of times. I appreciate what you and Maldorf did to help him and I'm sure he does to. I understand that it takes time, but I was wondering approximately how much time. I plan on injecting again monday morning.
    There is no set time . It can vary ...

Yea Jacks a cool mofo and I am glad he doing alot better this weekend than last..

Merc.

Thread Information