eckstg is offline Associate Member

Steroid Effectiveness Chart Best cutters/bulkers?

By looking this chart over this seems to be the best cutters/bulkers out there

Cutters
    ANAVAR fat loss-8 weight gain-2 strength gain-8
    Trenbolone Acetate fat loss-8 weight gain-5 strength gain-7

Bulkers
    ANADROL weight gain-10 strength gain-10 fat loss-2
    Any testosterone or test mix weight gain-8 strength gain-8 fat loss-4
    Deca -Durabolin weight gain-7 strength gain-6 fat loss-5

Cutting
    So im thinking best cutting cycle with only intention to lose bodyfat % and just maintain not gaining muscle/mass would be anavar somewhere between 50-100mgs daily along with 50mg test propionate eod to maintain HRT dose to combat sex drive issues for 8-12 weeks.Seems you could get away with 12 weeks on anavar without much trouble even though is an oral after reading profile.

Bulking
    From chart seems about 6 weeks anadrol @ 100mg daily to kickstart cycle and Testosterone Enan @ 500mg week 10wks and 500mg deca 10wks would be a decent bulking cycle.

Im not sure about deca and the whole 19nor bein better strength/bulker than any testosterone after looking at this effectiveness chart.Ive heard some say you get more from higher mg deca than test during cycles than about same doseages of both.

In your opinions would 1000mg of test enan cycle be better than a 500/500 of test/deca combination?Or a 250/750 test/deca cycle?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    In your opinions would 1000mg of test enan cycle be better than a 500/500 of test/deca combination?Or a 250/750 test/deca cycle?
    I'd prefer the 500/500 test/deca . They work very well together and you keep much more of your gains after the cycle with deca. For me I keep most of my deca gains, more then any other compound out there.

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    bump

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    What about d-bol?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    a hrt dose of test is more like 125-150. "cutting" steroids are called cutting because they dont turn into estrogen, therfore making you fat. Imo cutting is more about diet. I dont know of any that burn fat. Tren made me lose a lot of fat, thats the nutrition partitioning. Id use tren ace if i wanted to cut.

GimmeAHellYeah is offline Junior Member
    My last cycle was 600mg Test E and 400 Deca . Most weight I've put on so far. (Although my diet is 1000 times better now then back when I didnt know anything) Thing about deca is you loose all the water weight fast (3-4lbs) over the first week or two but since then I havent dropped a pount over the last 3-4 weeks. Atleast for me.

Edit- Those weeks are during my PCT of course.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You can bulk or cut on any anabolic . Its the diet and cardio that dictates results.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    a hrt dose of test is more like 125-150. "cutting" steroids are called cutting because they dont turn into estrogen, therfore making you fat. Imo cutting is more about diet. I dont know of any that burn fat. Tren made me lose a lot of fat, thats the nutrition partitioning. Id use tren ace if i wanted to cut.
    Hell Tren can let you lose bunch of fat in a bulk as long as your diet is clean as in low amount of sugar grams and fat grams in diet. Tren is best for basically everything.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Hell Tren can let you lose bunch of fat in a bulk as long as your diet is clean as in low amount of sugar grams and fat grams in diet. Tren is best for basically everything.
    This I agree with 100% tren like carves your body... Loose some fat here add some muscle here all while eating like 4500kcals a day =P

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    This I agree with 100% tren like carves your body... Loose some fat here add some muscle here all while eating like 4500kcals a day =P
    Seriously Tren is just ridiculous, if only sides weren't so crappy but then again it's just how stuff seems to balance itself out in the world, use Tren and deal with crappy sides but then get amazing results.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren scares me, dont know if i'll ever run it, i wanna but im pretty sensitive to stuff

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    I dunno, for me tren -e sides or almost zero, tren ace makes me feel like shit.

Thread Information