pontyboy is offline Junior Member

Cycle help, Nothing happening!

I am 23, 5.11, 14b/f and 190lbs

My first cycle was 500mg sus & 400 mg of deca per week

I put on about 3lbs over a 8 week period.

My second cycle was 400mg equipose, 650mg test, 200mg deca per week

I put on about 4lbs over 10 weeks

My third cycle which I am currently 4 weeks into is, 750mg sus and 250mg test e, 300mg tri tren , 400mg tren e per week. I have put on a 1-2 pounds. I planned to do a 7 week course. I have also noticed that I'm not suffering any of the side effects that are normally associated with tren, i.e. insomnia and excess night sweats.

My training is good getting in 1-2 weights sessions in a day, with two rest days a week. I manage 2-3 cardio sessions a week as well.

My diet is good, I consume between 4000-5000 calories a day, plenty of carbs and a min of 250g protein per day. I also make sure I eat ever two hours or so.

All the products I have used have been used by friends with great results, and honestly, their training/diet regieme is not as good as mine.

Know one I have spoken to can figure out why I can't put weight on, and its really starting to get to me. Has anyone had similar experiences and struggled to put on size?

Thanks

so youve only put on a total of 9 pounds with 3 cycles.

Thats what i put on, needless to say upon coming off I lost a pound or so of what I put on. I would say after 3 cycles I have lost 1-1.5% b/f and put on about 5lbs in total!

Rubbish aint it!

did you have high body fat before your cycle.

No before I started anything it was about 15.2%

dont know man unless your gear sucked and if you friend used same stuff and gained weight then im at a lose. maybe try and ask a vet or mod if u dont get any help here. good luck

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure what to tell ya, if youre eating as much as you say you are, then you should be gaining something, even if your gear is fake, you should still be seeing something. Maybe youre over training? You say you train with weights 1-2 times a day and only rest 2 days a week, plus youre doing cardio, you could be over doing it. Youre cycles were too short IMO for the long esters youve been taking. Deca is optimal for 10-12 weeks and Eq should be even a few weeks longer too. And your current cycle is pretty messed up too..why sust and test e together or why tri-tren and tren e together? Thats a lot of gear for a 3rd cycle and you were only gonna run this for 7 weeks?

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    You took 24 weeks (6 months) and 3 cycles to put on 5 lb of muscle? Are you sure your not injecting sterile oil into your muscles, that doesnt sound like steroids to me... I was thinking, yeh, you did start off at quite a high weight, but still, id be playing around with different sources if I were you just incase. If you need to, get your shit lab tested to make sure it has what it says in. It sounds to me like ur gear has no active ingredient in it, or is seriously underdosed...

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pontyboy
    I am 23, 5.11, 14b/f and 190lbs My third cycle which I am currently 4 weeks into is, 750mg sus and 250mg test e, 300mg tri tren, 400mg tren e per week.
    Lets party!!!

jon77 is offline Banned
    IMO....too much....

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I am 23, 5.11, 14b/f and 190lbs

My first cycle was 500mg sus & 400 mg of deca per week

I put on about 3lbs over a 8 week period.

My second cycle was 400mg equipose, 650mg test, 200mg deca per week

I put on about 4lbs over 10 weeks

My third cycle which I am currently 4 weeks into is, 750mg sus and 250mg test e, 300mg tri tren , 400mg tren e per week. I have put on a 1-2 pounds. I planned to do a 7 week course. I have also noticed that I'm not suffering any of the side effects that are normally associated with tren, i.e. insomnia and excess night sweats.

My training is good getting in 1-2 weights sessions in a day, with two rest days a week. I manage 2-3 cardio sessions a week as well.

My diet is good, I consume between 4000-5000 calories a day, plenty of carbs and a min of 250g protein per day. I also make sure I eat ever two hours or so.

All the products I have used have been used by friends with great results, and honestly, their training/diet regieme is not as good as mine.

Know one I have spoken to can figure out why I can't put weight on, and its really starting to get to me. Has anyone had similar experiences and struggled to put on size?

Thanks
    Assuming your gear is legit......

Your not doing proper cycles ( example your first cycle you only ran the deca for 8 wks, )..

Sounds like you are over training also..
    (1-2 sessions workout sessions a day?? How intense are your workouts ??)
    Depending on what type of cardio your doing you might need to back off a little bit on that at this point..

Usually diet is not totally up to par when not seeing results.. You might want to post up yuor diet in the diet forum to make sure your on point there..

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    not sure what to tell ya, if youre eating as much as you say you are, then you should be gaining something, even if your gear is fake, you should still be seeing something. Maybe youre over training? You say you train with weights 1-2 times a day and only rest 2 days a week, plus youre doing cardio, you could be over doing it. Youre cycles were too short IMO for the long esters youve been taking. Deca is optimal for 10-12 weeks and Eq should be even a few weeks longer too. And your current cycle is pretty messed up too..why sust and test e together or why tri-tren and tren e together? Thats a lot of gear for a 3rd cycle and you were only gonna run this for 7 weeks?

Dam you beat me to it ...

LOL

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Dam you beat me to it ...

LOL

Merc.
    damn I was just gonna tell you to stop copying my posts!!!!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I would say fake, even doing everything wrong you would at least gain a few lbs, even if just water.

the first week I did 1000mg of sus, but found it too painful so thought I'd drop one and repalce it with test e. I have been told its too much, and too be honest I agree. However, I kinda thought, if anything is gonna work, this will... and it hasn't. Hence my post for help!

I had thought about over training, I have suffered from it previously so am aware of what it feels like. I am stopping myself from doing that again.

I know people who have been doing gear for years and have been using the same products from the same supplier, and they still put more weight on, doing less than me, and they've all prob done atleast 15-20 cycles!

Should I lessen what I'm taking? Give up? Its very frustrating!

Thanks

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    I would say fake, even doing everything wrong you would at least gain a few lbs, even if just water.
    im gonna say fake gear as well, but u should have gained more than that just from ur diet and w/o alone, iono doesnt make sense.

Typical day's diet-

Porridge, with fruit and 30g of whey protein

3 eggs, two chicken breasts on 2 wholemeal toast

apple/bannana, 2 chicken breasts in a wrap with salad

rice/pasta dish with tuna

30g whey protein post work out

30g whey protein, 80g fast acting carbs, 8g creatine post work out

Evening meal, spag bol/ tonight I had beef cassorole with new potatoes/ sometimes a currie/ paella

bagal with beef, light soft cheese and chicken

Before bed 30g whey protein (Though honestly I dont manage it every night)

Hope thats a rough guide. In between those I nibble on rice cakes and other fruit if its too hand.

Thanks

And I agree about the comments about the gear being fake, but can't see how it is when people I know are using the same stuff from the same supplier, but less of it and putting on 10-14lbs over a 6-8week period!

jon77 is offline Banned
    Should I lessen what I'm taking? YES Give up?NO Its very frustrating!I CAN IMAGINE
    Dude, I got frustrated when I read your thread, trying to think of where to start!
    I will leave your dosage tweaking to someone else. But I will say this. Stay away from the gym for 24 hrs or so. Take a day off work and just REST !! It sounds like you need it. Good luck man........

I work in a gym! lol and jsut had teh last 3 days off! lol

Can't win, can I!
    Last edited by pontyboy; 08-20-2007 at 02:57 PM.

just curious, how much time are you taking between each of your "cycles"? Are you doing a proper PCT after each one and taking the necessary time off?

Yeah been doing pct on both previous occasions. How ever long I was on for, I stayed off for that period, and half again, if that makes sense

jon77 is offline Banned
    I work in a gym! lol and jsut had teh last 3 days off! lol

Can't win, can I!

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Typical day's diet-

Evening meal, spag bol/ tonight I had beef cassorole with new potatoes/ sometimes a currie/ paella

Hope thats a rough guide. In between those I nibble on rice cakes and other fruit if its too hand.

Thanks
    Bro, that's no where near 4000 to 5000 calories. My wife eats more than that and she weighs 135. You need to quit wasting your money on gear and start spending it on food.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Actually, that's maybe 2500 calories.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I agree with 2500 calories....looks more for a cutting cycle than a bulking cycle. Put some red meat in there somewhere. Even could add somemore good fat.

Typical day's diet-

Thanks
    go to fitday.com and create a free account, it will allow you to enter in everything you eat on a daily basis and tell you how many caloires you are eating and how many come from protein, fat, and carbs. I think you'll be shocked when you see what your calorie intake looks like

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    too many shakes not enuff real food, crappy diet.. most likely bunk gear unless ur gettin the proper sides... imo lot of work to do.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Typical day's diet-

Thanks
    Bro, you need to dump the shakes add in some red beef a few times a day and take some time off. I got my best results eating 4 things DAILY. 12egg whites and 2c. oatmeal with brown sugar and/or some honey, 8oz. flank steak 2x day with about 10oz yam, 10oz. chicken 8oz potato (russet), and 50g. protein powder and 1c. organic whole wheat flour (post workout shake). The only thing that'd change are the carbs later on during the day, I'd eat salads with an EFA/GSO salad dressing mix with red wine vineager. IMO, shakes=PWO only. I don't even know how many calories I was eating, but I'll tell you what, I had a $175 week food note. Them cats at Costco know me by name.

Thread Information