timidator34 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation reason why not taking only deca??

i have a guy i know that only wants to take deca and someone who wants to take only winstrol . i tried explaining to them as best as i could on why u need to take test with those other juice..

can someone tell me a good reason why ur to take test with other roids so i fully understand and i can explain to other people. more like the science behind it.. thanks

well deca shuts your natural test down after first injection. so tell them unless they want some serious limp dick test is in there best intrest.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    all steroids shut down or surpress your natural testosterone production to one degree or another...deca is one of the most surpressive compounds there is. You put yourself at risk of sexual sides since you wont have any test in your body. Winstrol isnt nearly as surpressive as deca, but regardless of what they take, they better learn how to do a PCT or their sexual sides will be even worse when they come off

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Someone that whats to cycle that needs to REALLY up their knowledge before doing anything. Thats a retards cycle..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wow why are u asking when u coulda used the search button to find this question repeated 5028538734 times.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

gya321 is offline Member
    As low as 100mg injection of nandrolone decanoate can completely supress your natural test levels for a month. From what Ive read

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Why don't you start by telling us what you think the benefits would be to deca only? What is the guy running winny only expecting to get?

blou_bulle is offline Junior Member
    I've ran Deca only cycles and had good gains and a higher libido, been doing test e and dbol , and I;ve lost all sex drive, plus getting gyno!! Deca only was good, bar the bloat!

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Try first NPP only cycle its out from your system much more faster and supresion after cesation last only 2-3wks. Dont do deca only cycle if you have legit gear.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i wouldn't do a deca only cycle,doesn't make sense ya gotta add a lil test in there even if it is at trt doses,recovery will be extremely tough with a deca only cycle.i'd tell your buddy to run npp,as was stated above it's out of your system much quicked than reg decai ran a prop/npp cycle a few months back and felt shutdown for about 2 weeks after but then my aromasin /nolva combo kicked that,maybe add in some hcg for the last few weeks leading up to his pct.i would really recommend npp cuz i had a friend who ran 500 mg of reg deca for 16 week..too long i know and he didn't recover for like 3-4 months,the thing with npp though even though i've been off it for a couple months acne is horrible.....repped

Thread Information