hyper25 is offline New Member

Why am I getting these bruises - not from spot injections

I have been getting these brusises (so far 3 total) throughout my body...
    one on my left side of my bicep, right tricep and left side of my leg.
    These are not from spot injections. The first one has been on my arm for several weeks now and has almost disapeared but it looks like there are some small blood vessels on top of my skin.

Any idea why am I getting these bruises?

I have just completed a 10 week test e/tren e and mast cycle. Now have started my PCT.

Thanks in advance.

vein5 is offline Junior Member
    Me and my buddy just finished our 12 week cycle and at the end while we were working out, little bruises would appear on our shoulders. We were told it was b/c of lack of oxygen from too much muscle, in too little time

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by vein5
    Me and my buddy just finished our 12 week cycle and at the end while we were working out, little bruises would appear on our shoulders. We were told it was b/c of lack of oxygen from too much muscle, in too little time
    Who gave you that explanation?

When you have a bruise it is always from broken blood vessels. When you are on cycle your blood pressure is great enough with the increased vaso-dilation (pumps) to break some of the small capillaries near the surface of the skin, and can cause a bruise.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Who gave you that explanation?

When you have a bruise it is always from broken blood vessels. When you are on cycle your blood pressure is great enough with the increased vaso-dilation (pumps) to break some of the small capillaries near the surface of the skin, and can cause a bruise.
    thats what I was going to say. I also think that clotting time is increased when youre on many AAS and that might contribute to more bleeding.

hyper25 is offline New Member
    Thanks for your responses. Is this something serious or it will go away?

Thread Information