Idunno is offline Banned

finished cycle and in PCT now

I finished my first cycle and am in PCT now. I got some good gains but I need to work on it more. My body composition is better but I still didn't gain much weight even though I was eating over 4K cals/day and usually around 5K... all in all it was a positive experience and I have no adverse effects, no balding, nothing.. just better body and less fat.

I think I am going to conitnue acquiring some HGH and try to find some tren to go with my test I have left... maybe that will pack on some pounds

buffgator is offline king of mass
    So what was your cycle?

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    what were you on bro? your first cycle and eating 5k calories you should of put on some pretty good weight unless you were eating junk food.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    why ur in hurry to jump on tren / test / hgh take in mind that building muscles takes a time so you must be patient

Idunno is offline Banned
    not n a hurry; per se. I have HGH available for free, I have leftover test from my first cycle and from readin about tren , it gives great results in size and strength.

I did 500mg mexico-test, 40 mg dbol kickstart 1st 4 weeks. I ate mostly chicken and turkey. some red meat, lots of eggs, oatmeal, cereal(whole wheat), weight gainer shakes.. stuff like that. I gained decent weight but I would have like more. I think maybe my gear is pretty underdosed...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Idunno
    not n a hurry; per se. I have HGH available for free, I have leftover test from my first cycle and from readin about tren , it gives great results in size and strength.

I did 500mg mexico-test, 40 mg dbol kickstart 1st 4 weeks. I ate mostly chicken and turkey. some red meat, lots of eggs, oatmeal, cereal(whole wheat), weight gainer shakes.. stuff like that. I gained decent weight but I would have like more. I think maybe my gear is pretty underdosed...
    I think you answered why you didnt gain much, your diet sounds like it was nothing close to what it should have been.

Dont bother reading about tren, you are not ready yet. You should lay off the juice and read about proper diet. If you run a heavier aas, you wont keep the gains since you cant even keep the gains on a light cycle.

dIET SOUNDS gOOD TO mE. mAYBE cAL iNTAkE Not AS cOnSisTEnt as expressed. But Only yOu Can Be hoNesT wITH yourself!!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaConciousness
    dIET SOUNDS gOOD TO mE. mAYBE cAL iNTAkE Not AS cOnSisTEnt as expressed. But Only yOu Can Be hoNesT wITH yourself!!!
    And on what grounds do you say his diet looks good? some red meat, lots of eggs, oatmeal weight gainers? you dont even know how many calories he eats a day or the amounts of quality food in relation to shakes. we need to see your full diet.

And dude, turn off your caps key, this isnt msn and you shouldnt type like a 14 year old.

Idunno is offline Banned
    I posted my diet before, this was just a partial deal, not my whole diet by any means. no moe than 2 shakes per day, lots of chicken breasts and other natural protein sources, 8 meals a day. I have done several full-scale calculations of my daily intake and it is about where it should be according to "the numbers" but like I said, I got some good gains but expected more.

and where did I say I didn't keep the gains I made? Honestly though, thanks for the input. I halfway expected to hear someone comment on diet since that's the usual cause of people not gaining as much as they like. I gained 9-10 pounds of LBM and dropped 8% BF or so.. like I said, I got good gains but expected moe. I also said I'd keep working on it and work harder...

TheArtist is offline Member
    just because he didn't go into specific detail about his diet... doesn't mean it was a poor one. He merely gave examples of the types of foods he ate... to assume his diet is poor based on such a vague post, doesn't mean that's the culprit for not gaining as much as he wanted... but, then again... maybe it is... lol. Only he knows specifics of his diet.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I agree...my staple is egg whites, chicken breast, turkey, lean beef, oatmeal, rice, potatoes....clean protein and good carbs. Whether or not it was good depends on how much of what and how often.

Thread Information