jspeno_99 is offline New Member

Angry M1T and Swollen Shins when running

Yawsa!!!!

walking - fine
    running - absolute nightmare

only mins into running my shins become like ****ing stone! must be full of blood, the muscle is pumped like granite and it becomes very painfull to run!!

im on day 12/21 cycle,
    im in the army so i NEED to be able to run, pls tell me this is just a side affect of the M1T and will piss off when i stop the cycle? i havent permanantly fuked my shins
    - how long after will i return to normal?
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by jspeno_99; 08-26-2007 at 09:28 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    their called shin splints bro..not sure if its a side effect of the M1T or not..I used to get them when I weighed more and tried to run, they went away as I dieted down..new running shoes will help with shin splints too

xero is offline Associate Member
    Had the same problem when i was on a test/var cycle. think it was the var. Even walking on a treadmill was impossible after 6 mins.

went away after cycle. now running with no prob.

ooopps, yeh it might be my weight..... i boxed at welterweight 69kg, now ive been trg and eatin like a muther fuker for a year and stopped starvin myself for the weight mamnagement and am 84kg...
    Last edited by jspeno_99; 08-26-2007 at 09:29 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's the m1t, try adding some potassium into your diet. ie eat a banana. It's a very common side effect of taking m1t. Make sure to also drink a lot of water.
    Peace,
    CR

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I love M1T and I've heard alot of people get shin pumps real bad on it. I get cramps even when drinking a gallon of water. I'm pretty sure it'll go away after u stop, especially if u didn't have that condition before the M1T

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I remember shin splints, my freshman year crew coach starts of the first practice with "ok guys go take five miles to warm up." Even though I rowed in high school, played football, and soccer I don't think I had ran five miles at once up till that point. After about 2 weeks of warm-up runs, I could barely walk. If you need instant relief, ice your shins, get some new running shoes (new balance have good arch and ankle support, helps), take an otc anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen. The M1t is definitely a contributing factor with the pumps, it's not just the weight gain.

thanks for all the comments people much appreciated, yeah i smash tons of water in each day and i have at least one banana, gonna up that now i know it will help... thanks again

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    When I ran track in Highschool I got them really bad. I used ice 20mins on 20mins off, OTC anti-inflammatory, massaged up and down the area and used to put a bath towel flat on floor and scrunch it towards me with my toes. This strengthens the front of the shins. These all helped greatly.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    how many chins you have bro?

chins

what? im 11% BF if thats what u mean

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    their called shin splints bro..not sure if its a side effect of the M1T or not..I used to get them when I weighed more and tried to run, they went away as I dieted down..new running shoes will help with shin splints too

yeah so this info is WRONG!!!

shin splints have nothing to do with a muscle pump...they are a small tearing of the muscle from the bone.......this guy is describing a pump similar to a back pump......except in the calf muscle....

follow ottomaddox's advice he is on point

ps your weight has nothign to do with it and yes the pumps will subside after you stop taking m1

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeno_99
    what? im 11% BF if thats what u mean
    I think he was alluding to fact that you put chin in the heading instead of shin.....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHA ive only just noticed...... HAHHAHA....... f in heeeell, that made me laugh........ jesus what a nob! cheers for pointing that out?!!!!
    Last edited by jspeno_99; 08-26-2007 at 09:30 PM.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Ive been looking all over for M1T and M1D are they controls now?

dunno mate

they are v easy to get of the web mate? i know its the obvious but google it..

Thread Information