Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    u mean like give them shields helmuts and syringes and have em joust?
    Id pay money to see that.

The Punnisher is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BAG0529
    lol, thats it! put them in a cage with their gear on (shields helmuts and syringes). Have them juiced up, and based on their current cycle pit them against each other ( almost like the WWE) then we can determine which cycle is best, based on which mouse comes out on top!

I'll just call you Micky Vick

Second2None is offline Banned
    g e t p i n z . c o m

Illusions is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    but if u go in and ask for a box of syringes then start thumpin ur vein and tieing a turnicate on while they are ringing u up.. they take them back >:[

LMFAO I am so going to try that just to see the reaction I get hahaha
    Last edited by Illusions; 08-27-2007 at 10:00 PM.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Most drug stores take part in a clean needle campaign to keep the spread of disease down among junkies so if your state allows the sale of syrine/ needle combos over the counter then they have to sell them to you no questions asked (that is if they participate in the program). You could honestly say they are for heroin and they have to sell them to you (stor policy).

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    When I worked in retail pharma, I had no desire to investigate. The law says I can sell them 10 needles with no script, so if they asked for them, they got them. There was a big gym across the street, and juicers would come in all the time. I knew what there were for, but could care less.

Prod is offline Junior Member
    well i don't know about you guys, but i live in a pretty small city (165000) and we have an aids center that give them away, all the pins, alcohol swabs and everything. All is confidential and everything.They know its for roids, all they ask is for you to bring them back for safe disposal. Maybe you guys should do a little research before you spend money.

39+1 is offline Banned
    I dint read all of the replies but try a feed store tack store. they have them in the window. You could also tell them it is to pump your fishing bait up with air so it stay of the bottom, pharmacist go to school for 7 year to learn how to count pills so are insucure and dot really now what there job is
    Inuslin thats funny wiht a

It's so simple guys, just sterilize and reuse a needle or two to hold you over for until your order from the board sponsor arrives. It's not that big of a deal to reuse a pin once. Just make sure the pin is sterilized in alcohol before reusing it.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Hey S431M7,

In some states you need a doc script to get syringes.. If you are in a state where you do not need a script just go to another drugstore . If you dont need a script and act cool there should be no problem ( if they have them in stock).

You can say your on HRT ( hormone replacement therapy through your doctor)and again if you live in a state where you dont need a prescription you should have no problem. They will not have to see a testosterone prescription so you good there. Maybe a copy of your drives license but thats all....( they ask for that even if you buy OTC sinus meds )

You can call one of your local pharmacies and ask them if you need a doctors prescription for needles in your state if not your good to go..

Also I have a hard time understanding your typing sometimes are you American ?? Is English you first language.. I am not flaming you in anyway I was just curios.

Merc.

Bump ????????

Merc.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by The Punnisher
    It's so simple guys, just sterilize and reuse a needle or two to hold you over for until your order from the board sponsor arrives. It's not that big of a deal to reuse a pin once. Just make sure the pin is sterilized in alcohol before reusing it.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    No, no and no...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos

Wow I somehow missed that post....

And just in case it is not clear...

No No and hell No !!!!!!!!!

Merc.

Lol, try CVS or Eckerds sumwhere, or u could just run home and show them the bottle lol. Not being serious, course the act like u can't use insulin syringes or illicit purposes either. yeah ur best bet is to go online, ne medical supply place will carry the ones u need.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Just might be the worst advice Ive ever read.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Thanks to all the fellows who replied my post in positive manner. I have got a great news for all of you: I got my needles, I mention I need them for B-12 injections. No farthur question was asked. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S431M7
    Thanks to all the fellows who replied my post in positive manner. I have got a great news for all of you: I got my needles, I mention I need them for B-12 injections. No farthur question was asked. lol
    Glad to hear it

.... You never answer my post so i guess you no likey me

Merc.

in a rush is offline New Member
    I can get them for nothing here you just pick them up from the local med center and tell them they are for gear they dont care .I think the law here is give clean needles rather than having to get unsanitized ones from the streets.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the pharmacy

Sorry guys, I guess that was pretty stupid. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I typed that and for the record, I never reused a needle.
    I don't think I've had a stupid idea like that in a LONG time. Next time I do, I'll keep it to myself though

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Sorry guys, I guess that was pretty stupid. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I typed that and for the record, I never reused a needle.
    I don't think I've had a stupid idea like that in a LONG time. Next time I do, I'll keep it to myself though
    Just incase anyone gets the bright idea to reuse a needle, think twice.
    [IMG]http://www.petdiabetes.org/images/**_needle1b.jpg[/IMG]
    In the image below, the first needle is brand new, the second has been used once, the third has been used twice, and the fourth has been used 6 times.
    [IMG]http://www.**diabetes.com/ca/english/images/pic_needles01.gif[/IMG]

Well, the images won't work because the board censors out b d.

Just replace the asterisks with b d.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Be careful, there are people here who might actually try what you suggest...

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Just incase anyone gets the bright idea to reuse a needle, think twice.
    [IMG]http://www.petdiabetes.org/images/**_needle1b.jpg[/IMG]
    In the image below, the first needle is brand new, the second has been used once, the third has been used twice, and the fourth has been used 6 times.
    [IMG]http://www.**diabetes.com/ca/english/images/pic_needles01.gif[/IMG]

Well, the images won't work because the board censors out b d.

Just replace the asterisks with b d.

Thats crazy. Thats a pin i dont want to stick my self with. That 6th time looks all curled over and shit.

Second2None is offline Banned
    hey 6times no problem just go out to the pavement scratch it on the road til it gets sharp again soak it in rubbing alcohol and your good to go ready for 6 more times LOL. I AM KIDDING
    Last edited by Second2None; 08-29-2007 at 07:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information