Thread: waste?

DrHoliday is offline New Member

waste?

i had another thread, but no one was answering my last question.

but would it be a waste to use eq on my test e cycle?
    have done a cycle of eq alone before when didn't know much and had little research done.

i mainly wanted to add the eq for increase in appetite, hardness and vascularity, and cause i will keep more of the gains i get. but on the other thread people said the eq would have been a waste.

would've been 4 or 500 mgs of test e / week and 400 mgs of eq / week.

and yes, i have my pct on the way as well.

btw, ordered the 20 ml sachets a week and a half ago and still haven't gotten confirmation that the order was sent out or my tracking #. many have said that this source is a choice-scammer, but further research seemed that most ppl just got their packages late or were not being responded to and still got their orders. but for the most part it seems like he does come through in the end.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I dont really like EQ so I wanted to start by letting you know that..

So this is your first cycle your going to run besides the eq thing you mentioned???

If so I would say just go with the test at 400-500mg like you suggested..

Its you first real cycle so you can really get alot out of using just test( assuming your diet and training are on point ). Why not take advantage of that while you still can ?

You can add EQ if you really wanted to as it is up to you in the end. All we do is try to give you suggestions and its up to you on what you think is best . In the end its up to you.

Just do your research and as I said make sure diet / training are spot on as thats whats going to get you where you want to be ....

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    I dont really like EQ so I wanted to start by letting you know that..

So this is your first cycle your going to run besides the eq thing you mentioned???

If so I would say just go with the test at 400-500mg like you suggested..

Its you first real cycle so you can really get alot out of using just test( assuming your diet and training are on point ). Why not take advantage of that while you still can ?

You can add EQ if you really wanted to as it is up to you in the end. All we do is try to give you suggestions and its up to you on what you think is best . In the end its up to you.

Just do your research and as I said make sure diet / training are spot on as thats whats going to get you where you want to be ....

Merc.
    im very dedicated to my training. my diet was not as good as it could have been, but im improving on that. It's just hard for me to eat as much as I should which is like i said a big reason i wanted to add the Eq, so it makes me hungrier. but besides that would it be of any extra help to my strength / keeping of gains? or should i just save it for a later cycle?

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    eq is better used to compliment a cycle, uve got the right idea to use it with test but wether its a waste or not is up to u considering the price of it compared to ur test,and i like eq lol,never tried sachets so i cant help u there im afraid

Well what i mean by waste is like will it add to my results? will it help me keep more gains? i mean this seems like an obvious yes, but I'm just wondering why other people said it would be a waste. I feel like it could help me out alot, with my dieting helping me eat more and helping me keep gains, and muscle hardness / vascularity. I duno, like is there a reason that because this is my first cycle stacking 2 will be pointless and will be to no avail in showing extra gains.

Or did they simply mean don't waste my money because I will see enough results from test e alone, yet if i really want even more results sure, throw in the test e.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    ull get results from eq alright just not massive ones,if it were me id take the eq along with the test

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    ull get results from eq alright just not massive ones,if it were me id take the eq along with the test
    werddd, totally doin it

Thread Information