I've contimplated starting this three years ago when i was a mere 150 and some guys on here told me to wait around before I started (Btw Imfreakinghuge is my friend i forgot my password). Well anyways i waited three years and now I believe that I'm ready, and I appreciate those guys telling me to wait, because I got dedicated and bigger. Heres my stats
5'9"
8% bf
Diet... eh mediocre could be better.

I've got a couple of problems i've got Clomid and Nolva from two years ago when I planned on starting, do you think its gone bad? And the denkall cyp outdated June 06... is that bad?

Well plan on going 500mg/wk 10 weeks. PCT will start 18 days after cycle ends with clomid 100mg/day and nolva 20mg/day for 30 days. I only have enough nolva for PCT, so could I use Letro for knocking out any gyno during my cycle? Last question, I need some syrs/ndls, I want to order from ar-r but it seems wishy washy and I also don't want Anabolic Review showing up on my bank statement, or discount syringes or syringes warehouse for that matter. Anybody know a good place to buy that sounds normal and ships in a low key box? Thanks for the help guys let me know if you see anything out of line, its been a year since i really got in and researched this stuff like i used to.