frogg is offline Associate Member

blood shot out like a missle

well i went to the bigger sized needle which i wanted to avoid and bamn when i pulled out blood shot out everywhere. i got scared for abit. is this normal or did i just nick a vein. i did my shot in the shoulder.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Just hit a vein..not to worry. Ive done the same thing.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    you niked a vein and some sprayed out... happens to most of us... happend to me acouple times... no worries... ur all good

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    yeah i cleaned a few bathroom walls from that spray haha

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    scary the first time, funny all the rest... lol

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    scary the first time, funny all the rest... lol

oh so true...

frogg is offline Associate Member
    wasnt that funny cause i nearly passed out. hard for me to see blood.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    wasnt that funny cause i nearly passed out. hard for me to see blood.
    I feel ya alot of peeps faint from the site of thier own blood.

I have seen some bathrooms that look like a murder scene. ( no joke).. It looks much worse than it is.

Merc.

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    to pin your shoulder i found it best to relax in a hot bath and let your arm soak under the water for 10 mins then lift it out and rest it along the edge of the bath,this position seems to give you the perfect pinning place,as you withdraw the needle simply let your arm slide under the water-if theres any blood it goes in the water.give it ago,keeps your wall clean too

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    ^^that may be introducing risk of infection unless you clean it before and after with alcohol.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    haha yer done that, scared me shitless the first time .... blood landed about 3 feet away from me lol

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    ^^that may be introducing risk of infection unless you clean it before and after with alcohol.
    this is essential wherever you decide to pin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr newbreed
    to pin your shoulder i found it best to relax in a hot bath and let your arm soak under the water for 10 mins then lift it out and rest it along the edge of the bath,this position seems to give you the perfect pinning place,as you withdraw the needle simply let your arm slide under the water-if theres any blood it goes in the water.give it ago,keeps your wall clean too

ahhh... what... slide under water with the pin... are you joking me...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    .....?....

just as the pin is out/works well for me

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    seeing my own blood makes me tickel all over

Blog Entries
    no one makes me bleed my own blood..

Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    I feel ya alot of peeps faint from the site of thier own blood.

I have seen some bathrooms that look like a murder scene. ( no joke).. It looks much worse than it is.

Merc.

if i make myself bleed a little im ok, alot i pass out. if i get hit and see my blood u better run or fight like a beast cause im gonna try and kill u. dont know what it is even when its one of my boys and were messin around boxing or wrestling and they hit me in the nose and i start bleeding, i go crazy.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Lol I love when this used to happen. I've f*cked up enough bathroom rugs and carpet to cover the puncture hole as soon as the needle passes the skin on the way out now. Catch that sh*t before it has a chance to squirt.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Not a good idea man. You know how dirty bath water is after laying there for 10 minutes? All of the oil and dead skin from your body, hair, sweaty nuts..etc, cesstate in the water creating a cesse pool of germs and bacteria. Unless the water is near scolding, it's not going to kill bacteria.

If it hurts and bothers you that bad i'd recommend heating up a wash cloth and holding it there. Or...just inject after a hot shower...cleaning with alcohol prior and post inj.

I do multiple injections a day and have done so for years with maybe a couple 2 month off periods...which still included injections of HCG . I guess I just don't see the big deal about injections and don't have the time to worry about it. It's not like it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Not a good idea man. You know how dirty bath water is after laying there for 10 minutes? All of the oil and dead skin from your body, hair, sweaty nuts..etc, cesstate in the water creating a cesse pool of germs and bacteria. Unless the water is near scolding, it's not going to kill bacteria.

If it hurts and bothers you that bad i'd recommend heating up a wash cloth and holding it there. Or...just inject after a hot shower...cleaning with alcohol prior and post inj.

I do multiple injections a day and have done so for years with maybe a couple 2 month off periods...which still included injections of HCG. I guess I just don't see the big deal about injections and don't have the time to worry about it. It's not like it hurts.
    il give it a go bro,im not botherd about the jab,just dont want blood all over the place

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    very, very bad idea.

bigpianoman is offline New Member
    i got my first shooter last night. did a quad inject and upon withdrawing blood shot out. i actually liked it. This is coming from a person who was terrified like a school girl of needles 2 years ago.

i think im crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    no one makes me bleed my own blood..
    hahaha

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    I was shooting in my calf the first time it happened to me. had a stream of blood spuirting out everywhere, I kept grabbing alchol pads trying to get it to stop I must of used 20 pads before it finally stopped, I had blood all over my carpet my clothes my hands, I didnt know what I just did, but all was ok, it does scare ya the first time it happens, I guess its all part of the lifestyle of bodybuilding.. lol gotta love injections

its the worst when you start staining things!

billybambam is offline Banned
    That is so funny. I always had a trainer injecting me on my first 4 cycles, then when I had my wife shoot me the first time, she completely freaked! Thought she had stabbed an artery or something... I couldn't stop lau***ng.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yep this has happened to me on several occasions, and funny enough, it's only happened on delt shots. First time, blood squirted ALL over my bathroom mirror.....pretty freaky the first time.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    hot bath water would dialate the blood vessels and make it bleed worst.

That's one of the reasons operating rooms are always cold and you see people wake up shivering. Helps control bleeding

It happens what u don't wanna do is hit a nerve lol. Yeah I get blood when I pull out the needle too, its kinda hard to get it to go in now lol sux when u get big haha.

Thread Information