rancoa is offline Junior Member

is it safe to take letro with clem

im about to start running letro off cycle to attempt a gyno reversal, but im already in the process of running some liqiud clen , is it safe to do both at the same time?
    Last edited by rancoa; 08-31-2007 at 09:25 AM.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I am not sure what clem is, do you mean clenbuterol ?

yes, clenbuterol , sorry for the typo
    Last edited by rancoa; 08-31-2007 at 09:31 AM.

No problem, I just haven't seen that spelled with an "m" but anyways I personally would hold off with the clen while doing the reversal and here's why. When your doing the reversal you are decreasing your estrogen to near zero, your estrogen is responsible for your immunity, that is a decrease in estrogen will weaken your immune system. Clen gives me insominia and that also weakens your immunity. The reversal is for only 2 weeks, just hold off and when your done then start the clen. That's just my opinion and what I would do. GL

ok, u make a good point,

kfrost, is it possible to run a reversal of gyno and run a cycle at the same time, or do they need to be done seperately

Yes it is possible and thats how I did mine. Now I was in a cycle already when gyno came up so I had no choice. I would not recommend doing the reversal and starting a cycle at the same time. When you do the reversal you will get very dry and your joints will hurt which makes it hard to lift heavy. Are you thinking of starting a cycle? or already in one?

no, the deal is, ive been of cycle for 1 1/2 years, about 6 months ago i got signs of gyno, so i ran letro which reversed it, but when lions system was down my nolvodex didnt get here in time and i got estrogen rebound (i no, have all gear before starting, but i ordered 2 months before recieving goods) so now i have all my gear to run a bulking cycle, but i have this gyno issue again, so i was wondering if it was safe to do both, but if i gotta run the letro first the in a few months start cycle i guess its ok

I feel you, it's very hard to have your gear and wait to start the cycle. The smart thing to do is to reverse it first then start the cycle. You could do the 2 week reversal and when you switch to a SERM then start your cycle. Also note that having no estrogen or very low estrogen will hinder your gains so that's another reason to hold off.

What cycle are you running?

sorry for delay kfrost
    14 week cycle
    1-14 test cyp 500ew
    1-12 deca 400ew
    1-4 dbol 50mgs day
    liqiudex

pct
    nolv.
    clomid

nice looking cycle, but since your using a 19-nor(deca ) you will not want to take a SERM w/it so disregard my previous suggestion of starting your cycle when you switch to nolva. Once you finish the 2 week reversal you titrate your letro dose down to 0.5mg and start your cycle then keep that as your constant dose through your cycle. Dbol is pretty bad for the gyno prone but on letro you should be fine, just stay proactive, if you notice it coming back up the letro dose slightly.

You may want to also incorporate an AI(letro) in your pct. GL

thanks for the help bro,

ill give you an update once my cycle begins, i just wanna do away with this lump,

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I wouldnt take clem at all. Dont know the guy.

Thread Information