Slaiv is offline Banned

If i take Test E + Winny = Less chance of gyno??

seeing as how its ideal to take the winny towards the last 6 weeks of your test e cycle (EX: Test E 500mg 1-6w, Test E 500mg+Winny50mgED 6-12w)
    because it can lower the SHBG(sp?) that has been caused by the Test E, could this also be a benefit in lowering your chances for gyno?

in other words, will Winny help eradicate the gyno causing free cells cycling in your system?

or am i combining 2 different things that have nothing to do with each other?

thank you very much guys !!

Slaiv is offline Banned
    help?

generic is offline New Member
    If it's progestin related gyno then yes, it will help.

Slaiv is offline Banned
    progestin meanin?

hold on let me look up the def. for progestin, but if there is something u want to add please do, id appreciate it !!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Progestin is a female sex hormone, deca and tren stimulate the progestin receptors which can cause gyno. Masteron is known to help lower the chances of gyno, i dont know about winny

Slaiv is offline Banned
    But id like the effects up Winny to cut up.... can mastaron do the same?

im sorry, i shouldnt ask, ill look up masteron .

thanks btw !!!

but wait..... if progestrin(sp?) comes mostly from deca and tren , what about Test e? is that free of progestrin(sp?)?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Test E will aromatize into estrogen, as all testosterones do. This can result in gyno, bloating, acne etc. To avoid this, you can run an anti e such as arimidex thoughout your cycle. Masteron will cut you up just as well if not better than winny... or let me rephrase this.

Masteron and winny will not reduce fat, but if you have low enough body fat, you will be much more vascular and harder.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Test E will aromatize into estrogen, as all testosterones do. This can result in gyno, bloating, acne etc. To avoid this, you can run an anti e such as arimidex thoughout your cycle. Masteron will cut you up just as well if not better than winny... or let me rephrase this.

Masteron and winny will not reduce fat, but if you have low enough body fat, you will be much more vascular and harder.
    dry you out.. and in my experience mast and win are ALMOST identical for me.. win seems to increase vascularity better but god it rapes my hdl LOL i an almost get my hdl in the negatives w/ win...

Thread Information