Blood031 is offline New Member

Best AI while bulking?

What is the best AI to run on cycle while bulking to prevent gyno but maximize gains? I know it is mandatory to run one while cutting but I am bulking right nwo running 750 mg of Sustanon and 400 mg of Deca weekly. I have read that extrogen is needed while on cycle and that AI's will have a drastic roll in reducing what gains you may have made while on cycle. I was thinking of Liquidex or Liquid Aromasin as Nolvadex seems to only compete for the receptors, not lower high estrogen that has already formed.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Estrogen is somewhat anabolic .....

Also

Its not a good idea to use nolva with deca . nolva increase PgR in breast tissue and can increases your chances of getting gyno. I just wanted to make sure you know that nolva increase PgR.

You could try using adex if you want.

I like letro because it actually lowers PgR but it is very strong and most do not really like it.

Merc.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    I like letro because it actually lowers PgR but it is very strong and most do not really like it.

Merc.
    Merc what do you mean by strong and some dont like it?

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    he means it totally kills sex drive, can limit gains and makes u tired. no estrogen usually means no energy

Atomini is offline Banned
    Aromasin . 5mg to 12.5mg daily (25mg daily if you need REALLY powerful). I'm currently using it on my cycle right now.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I used letro during my last 2 cycles and I can tell you that it killed my sex drive and Im pretty sure that it hurt my gains. It did kill the little lump, though. Im going with l-dex next cycle, so I can enjoy my test boners

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    The best ai to use while bulking is none unless your gyno prone.

highrise is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood031
    What is the best AI to run on cycle while bulking to prevent gyno but maximize gains? I know it is mandatory to run one while cutting but I am bulking right nwo running 750 mg of Sustanon and 400 mg of Deca weekly. I have read that extrogen is needed while on cycle and that AI's will have a drastic roll in reducing what gains you may have made while on cycle. I was thinking of Liquidex or Liquid Aromasin as Nolvadex seems to only compete for the receptors, not lower high estrogen that has already formed.
    As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the most difficult decisions to make. It's not easy finding a dose that is effective, but not too effective. Specifically for sust., when I shoot the sust (2x a week for me), the prop boost throws everything off a bit. I use .75 mg/day of Liquidex. It seems to work better at that dose when I take it late at night - but I can't really be sure. Right now I'm on sust 650 mg/week, 40 mg dbol /day, 400 mg. deca /week. I'm in week 9. I was starting to have problems about week 7 when I added HCG , but I cut that out.

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    good info

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been using aromasin recently when using high dose test and i've liked it. I've also gone without until I noticed issues or used letro in the past though.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I agree.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I think to many people the reason estrogen is important to anabolism is not well understood and often overrated. There are two main reasons why having some estrogen floating around in your body could be beneficial to muscle growth.
    1st it is believed that estrogen plays a role in regulation of growth hormone . Woman average a higher amount of growth hormone than men. Also I can think of two studies, 1 where men were given exogenous testosterone (increases estadiol levels) and had an increase in growth hormone production and more importantly as a result a rise in IGF-1 vs nadrolone (reduces estadiol levels but is an anabolic androgen) reduced IGF-1 levels. The second study I can think of shows that DHT suppresses IGF-1. It is difficult to say at this point just how important estrogen is to IGF-1 production as it relates to the promotion of anabolism in the steroid user. If you are on a cycle taking exogenous growth hormone, who cares about this?
    2ndly estrogen may play an even more vital role in promoting an anabolic state by affecting glucose utilization in muscle tissue. This occurs via an altering the level of available glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase. G6PD is tied to the use of glucose for muscle growth and recuperation. During the period of regeneration after skeletal muscle damage, levels of G6PD are shown to rise dramatically. G6PD enzyme plays a vital role in the pentose phosphate pathway, and as such this rise is believed to enhance the PPP related process in which nucleic acids and lipids are synthesized in cells; fostering the repair of muscle tissue.
    Estrogen is also frequently given to cancer patients to help increase their appetite. Always feeling stuffed may be a problem for some if they inhibit estrogen too far. I can eat and eat so not a problem for me.
    Even with this being said I think when running exogenous aromatizables a minimum of .25mg ed of arimidex should be employed to keep estrogen from rising too far above physiologic. I see awsome gains on letro and I am paranoid as heck of gyno.
    Last edited by Kratos; 09-05-2007 at 09:58 AM.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    My worst bulking cycle was when I took .5mg of arim every day. I was so flat and deflated and had terrible gains. The irony is that you think the gains would be great because it was right after a show that I did.

Thread Information