Thread: sustanon 250

getbigbig is offline Junior Member

sustanon 250

Does anyone have any experience with Sustanon 250? If so how were the gains and side effects? Also what kind of PCT was used.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    PCT would be the same as for any other Testosterone Cycle...some Nolva, HCG things like that

Gains are all up to you...how much and often do you train, how well you eat and how often. lifting history...so much is all up to you

Look up Sust in the steroid profiles and they will tell you how and when to do your injections

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I love sust! Most people dont like it though, at least not for your base test. I usually take it 3 times per week, 250mg per shot.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    The prop makes it hurt like hell for some people. Made me sore as shit!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I used to love Sust but now I just do single esters at a time....much easier

Damn, hope it dosen't hurt. Have some coming my way in a week and im getting my PCT ready( it will also be my first injection cycle).

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    My first ever cycle was with organon sust250. I fell into the hype of Sust about 10 years ago...I was sold on the four different esters kicking in at different times... in reality it really doesnt make much difference, and its more expensive. I find that single esters like Enth or Cyp work better too. I found that Sust shots were mildly painful... not too bad. If you have already bought the sust then take it. But on youre next cycle try out a singe ester test, I think you will like it.

Sides? well I got Gyno on my first cycle ever. Back then Letro didnt exist. I had never heard of arimidex , I don't think it was out yet or it was extremly expensive. I had nolva on hand for when the nips " got itchy" , which was bad because then the damage was already done. I took 45 mg's of d-bol a day for the first 6 weeks which didnt help much for the gyno, lol. The gyno that I got from that first cycle has slowly been going away over the years with proper AI's. It used to be the size of a pea and felt like.....Hmmm....sorta like squishy cartilage, and now its pretty much gone. My advice on Gyno is yes it can be reversed...but it takes many MANY years, almost a decade for me ( for the hard type gyno you get from the sauce not saggy tits) to get rid of.

As for the gains ( at 5'8 and about 8% bf at the time)... I went from about 170 or 175 to about 205-210 and then after pct leveled off at about 195ish. Keep in mind that was my first cycle ever. You always make the most gains off your first cycle providing you eat right and train hard.
    Last edited by MrTAME; 09-04-2007 at 10:12 PM.

speking of a hell of a long time ago!!!! is anyone here from the days of G O H E A V Y . C O M ?

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Loved it. Finished up a twelve week cycle of 500/week Sust and 400/week Deca about a month ago and kept all the strength and about 90% of the size so far.

Shot an amp on Wednesday mornings and Saturday evenings. This was only my first cycle but with the success I had with it I'm sold on gear.

Only negs were some bloating on shot day and slight acne during pct which is 10mg/day of Nolvadex .

thanks guys! This will be my first cycle of injections.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTAME
    speking of a hell of a long time ago!!!! is anyone here from the days of G O H E A V Y . C O M ?
    No but what about blood sweat and tears.com

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    No but what about blood sweat and tears.com

Nope never went there... G O H E A V Y . C O M was a great site till it got infected with scammers. it was hard to moderate the board at the time because it was a totally open board and anyone could post. It was a great board until the scammers and turds got a hold of it. they used to have a forum named ..... suppliments??... not sure. LOL a buddy of mine from another baord actually talked me thru my first injection step by step on the G O H E A V Y site... oh back in the day...jeesh I am getting old.

Thread Information