Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member

Equipoise: The Great Debate

After reading a ton on posts on other threads about equipoise I decided to start a brand new thread.

The opinion of eq varies more than any other compound out there so I wanted get some different views on it's value and effectiveness.

I'm considering running with test e and anavar at the end of my next cycle.

If you've tried it or know someone who has, what did you find out?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Good post, glad to see that you are asking for opinions about this specifically.

remember to post what your goals are in using this because you might have people like me posting that are just looking for size and strength

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    EQ

Is like adding a supplement to your cycle.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    EQ

Is like adding a supplement to your cycle.
    celltech>EQ

spooledup is offline Banned
    Not everyone on this board wants to get as absolutely big as possible. Keep goals in mind. Not everyone wants to be a monster.

Some people are professionals that dont want to put on 25lbs in 3 months and have pople suspect them in the workplace.

Quality lean mass gains are achievable with EQ. Mild yes, but thats what some people want.

It's also easier to recover from EQ as it doesn't put my balls up in my stomach like other AS.

Using test/eq now and liking it alot. EQ is has it's place.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I like EQ. Sure you gotta run it at a higher dose than other things but so what? It milder but we know that. Say tren is the strongest...are you ONLY ever gonna run tren? Probably not, you add in different compounds for different reasons. I like EQ because it gave me vascularity and STEADY (albeit less) muscular gains.

Is it a great steroid ? Nope. But if you arent someone who tolerates side effects well or someone who doesnt like the lethargy and insomnia etc that some of the other AAS bring than EQ can work well.

If you want to be a big mass monster and have the choice between running deca and test or EQ and test ya choosing EQ would be poorly thought out.

Run it and find out what you think. It's the only true test.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I like EQ. Sure you gotta run it at a higher dose than other things but so what? It milder but we know that. Say tren is the strongest...are you ONLY ever gonna run tren? Probably not, you add in different compounds for different reasons. I like EQ because it gave me vascularity and STEADY (albeit less) muscular gains.
    YES!!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    LMAO. Honestly i swear i was gonna put in parenthesis "Tai excluded."

Dick.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i used to run test and eq. worked fine. eq gets me hungry and gives me endurance. i like it....most bros i know dont

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I like it for the vascularity I get while I cut. Besides, it does it's part in preserving muscle while cutting as well.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It helps with vascularity and hardening you up. It's a nice addition to a cutter or a lean mass cycle, just don't anticipate on putting on a lot of size or strength with it.

solidA is offline Associate Member
    so is 10 lb out of the question
    when run with test and tbol ?

Thank you for all the well thought out responses. I have a totally different understanding of eq now. If you're looking to get big quick, avoid eq. If you're looking to avoid side effects and you have patience, eq might be for you.

I assume the range of doses is from 300-600 typically?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    There is no debate on this it is what it is. EQ is a weak compound and has it's place if needed. The best place for eq is in a tren cycle to incress rbc. So this way your cardio don't go to complete shit. It also works well for runner and people in to endurance sports. BB is not one of those sports there for eq make like a supplement to other compounds.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i like EQ it's not the greatest but i like i dont care what tai says
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    I have never tried EQ but I always hear people bash it on this board. On another board I go to their is a deca vs EQ poll and slightly more than half of the people voted EQ as their favorite. Most people seemed to state that they thought the gains were about the same, after they dropped the water weight because they would lose more in pct after deca. I just think its odd how so many people hate EQ on this board but everyone on other boards seems to love it.

pigrond is offline Member
    just finished tren eq test cycle .i got nasty vascular but with the tren i felt like crap all the time and i couldnt sleep at all ,my strength gains were ok i didnt get much bigger but i did get leaner and harder.i also got wicked gyno in my left tit .its now almost 6 wks since i finished my cycle and the gyno is gone except for a tiny little lump.my strength has stayed the same so far .next cycle will be dbol decca test.i wanna get bigger

Interesting stuff. I'm pretty lean now at 6' and 215 so if I could put on 10-12 lbs. from a 12 week cycle running test e@600/week, equipoise @500/week, and 75mgs/ed of avavar in weeks 9-12 and keep 7-9 lbs. I'd be tickled.

spooledup is offline Banned
    If you're diet and training is in check you'll get alot more then 10-12lbs from that cycle.

thunderin is offline Member
    It is an interesting compound, but the only thing it did for me was make the Red Cross love me even more.

BP+++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    If you're diet and training is in check you'll get alot more then 10-12lbs from that cycle.
    Really? That would be great if I could stack on even more. I just want to shape, harden, and treebranch with this next cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    EQ like many have said abouv is not a mass builder and is a weak compound compaired to most,but i love it for the hardness and vascularity it gives me.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

browboy is offline Associate Member
    For me, the eq gave me the hardness, but that was about it. Was hoping for the vacularity and the increase in diet, but never saw either of them. You might want to consider running 600mg though. If I remember correctly, in the profile, it talks about the dose, and there was a signifigant difference for those that ran 600mg per week. Check it out. Good luck on your cycle.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    There is no debate on this it is what it is. EQ is a weak compound and has it's place if needed. The best place for eq is in a tren cycle to incress rbc. So this way your cardio don't go to complete shit. It also works well for runner and people in to endurance sports. BB is not one of those sports there for eq make like a supplement to other compounds.
    IMO no place in powerlifting either. I get joint pain almost as bad as winny on it. Plus no real positives. If you really want RBCs stack in drol.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    IMO no place in powerlifting either. I get joint pain almost as bad as winny on it. Plus no real positives. If you really want RBCs stack in drol.
    Powerliftmike, is that you in your avatar? If yes, you are one big sumumabitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones
    Powerliftmike, is that you in your avatar? If yes, you are one big sumumabitch.
    he got some big'o'boobies dont she

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    he got some big'o'boobies dont she
    Umm, he looks quite a bit different in this new picture.

Amuuzeng is offline Junior Member
    From what I understand, it is as anabolic as Test, but less androgenic . The best dose appears to be 600mg/wk and it should be stacked with an individualized test dose. So, maybe you'll get what you would get out of the same amount of test with less sides. Everybody appears to react different to it. The only way to find out, is for an individual to try it. If you try it, post your results!

I always thought of it as an ancillary compound that you stack with test in a cycle, not the base compound but I am a complete newbie when it comes to gear and trying to learn as much as I can.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I'd take it over deca any day of the week cause deca dick is the worst!!!! and its a shame cause i really do love deca when I'm on it.. but when i'm off my penis just hates me

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    I'd take it over deca any day of the week cause deca dick is the worst!!!! and its a shame cause i really do love deca when I'm on it.. but when i'm off my penis just hates me

How long do you have to be off deca before the deca dick sets in?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'm running it at 600-800mg/wk next cycle so we'll see....

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'm running it at 600-800mg/wk next cycle so we'll see....
    That seems like a ton of deca , what will you be running it with? How big are you?

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    It is an interesting compound, but the only thing it did for me was make the Red Cross love me even more.

BP+++++++++++
    ditto. my BP is crazy on this sh*t. Gains are coming slow.

Probably be my last run of this stuff.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if i had some kicking around i'd use it. gains will be small but its muscle nonetheless with minimal water retention. theres a place for anything in certain situations

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21

It;s like comparing apples and oranges here bro. Deca is great for mass and strength while EQ is honestly only really good for vascualrity and keeping whatever muscle you have without loseing any.

jiggy is offline New Member
    im interested in eq for stamina. i want to be able to stay at high intensity for a longer time when i train. run longer, etc..

Rhodesia is offline New Member
    I have used EQ twice and never liked it, it dont work for me

dosage: 600mg and 900mg
    lenght: 12wks and 14wks
    stacked: testo+dbol and testo+anavar .

moush is offline Senior Member
    ive used eq twice but during the wrong phases of my diet (didnt know better)...i plan on using it for a cutting cycle with a good diet to really see what the results are and ill probably run it at 800mg/wk with test and var

brajosm is offline Banned
    im a fan i like the viens and muscle harding affect, would NEVER run it along.
    but hey thats just me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information