valerka is offline New Member

Tren for the first cycle

I think to start my first cycle soon, from what i was reading tren looks like a very good steroid for me. The reason i want to go on tren because i am a bit over weight as it is (20 kg overweight) so i dont want to use other steroids on which you gain with muscle "water and more fat", and with tren ppl gain high quality muscle and actually lose some fat.

On the other hand many ppl seing that it is not so good to use tren in the first cycle, and if that is true, if possible explain me why not, but if it is ok to use so a good advise on the cycle wood be great

tempbrit is offline Member
    Not sure you I would recommend cycling until you get your diet and cardio in check. I don't like to cycle if I am above 12% bodyfat, you have all sorts of additional things to deal with that are more complicated like Anti E's.

Having said that you are probably going to cycle anyways. If so, Tren is a Super Drug in my opinion. However, you need to tread lightly. If you eat like crap on Tren, you are likely not going to lose the weight you are hoping, but if you eat good, your results can be off the charts. You may want to also consider some VAR and GH along with Clen and T3 if you are hell bent on cutting fat with drugs. However, if you don't have your diet under control, these drugs will only provide you with a short term benefit.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Tren is a bad idea for a first cycle for numerous reasons all of which have been written about many times. Run some searches on this.

AAS in general are not recommended for those who are overweight. They DO NOT turn fat into muscle, nor do people w/high bf tend to be satisfied with aas cycling.

Only diet, weight training, cardio and consistency will produce the results you seek. As recommended above there are other compounds you can explore that will assist you on this journey, however, I'd exclude Var (a steroid ) from his list.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if youre over weight, you do not need steroids ..you need to work on your diet and do some cardio

I am not that much overweight my hight is 179cm and my weight 106kg
    and i did cardiogram couple month ago if that is what you mean every think is fine, i am dieting to lose weight for a long time,i was on leputrim for 15 days lost 10 kg worst time of my life ever, 15 days with out food at all had to give it up.
    now i am on atkins diet that is the good one compare to leputrim i am loosing about 1 kg every week

i also go to jim 3 times a week (i run for 30 min and 1h30min heavy lifting with high repeatance 15-8)
    and 2 days a week swimming pool

And about tren , i will look for some more. but i found that it is not so good for first cycle but i never found out why

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Age?
    Body Fat?

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Tren for your first cycle would be like learning to drive in a Ferrari. Sure, it could be done but youare more than likely to going crash and burn.

age 28
    body fat i am not sure but if a should be about 85kg and i am 106 that is about 20kg overweight i would say 20%+ sound bad

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    if youre over weight, you do not need steroids..you need to work on your diet and do some cardio

^^^EXACTLY!

for starters post up your diet meal by meal and tell us how many calories come from protein, fats, and carbs..atkins diet isnt very good..sure you may lose weight, but unless you stay on atkins for the rest of your life, you will put the weight back on when you stop..you need to learn how to eat properly

ok i never did count calories but i think it should be more then 3500 a day, what i eat the most it is meat, fish,eggs,salad,cheese as much as i like i dont eat any carbs at all and i try to keep carbs lover then 20g a day. that mean no sweets,bread,rice,potatoes,bananas and must watch fruits carbs level as well

i will count exact calories by tomorrow
    Last edited by valerka; 09-17-2007 at 02:14 PM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    Tren for your first cycle would be like learning to drive in a Ferrari. Sure, it could be done but youare more than likely to going crash and burn.
    I drove a buick once and I carshed and burned it. Didnt help that I poured gas all over it took a dump in the backseat before pushing it off the cliff.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    for starters post up your diet meal by meal and tell us how many calories come from protein, fats, and carbs..atkins diet isnt very good..sure you may lose weight, but unless you stay on atkins for the rest of your life, you will put the weight back on when you stop..you need to learn how to eat properly
    actually the atkins is a very good diet.. it preaches eating proper carbs in moderation, ample vegetables, lots of quality proteins i.e. eggs/poultry/fish.. people dont read the whole book though.. they read.. BACON and EGGS no CARBS and stop there before they read the rest of the 600 page book and learn its a fairly complicated dieting system.

infact it actually fallows ALOT of bb'r dieting regiments.. it even has the fancy 2 week phase of no carbs then u gradually introduce low GI carbs into your diet..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    actually the atkins is a very good diet.. it preaches eating proper carbs in moderation, ample vegetables, lots of quality proteins i.e. eggs/poultry/fish.. people dont read the whole book though.. they read.. BACON and EGGS no CARBS and stop there before they read the rest of the 600 page book and learn its a fairly complicated dieting system.

infact it actually fallows ALOT of bb'r dieting regiments.. it even has the fancy 2 week phase of no carbs then u gradually introduce low GI carbs into your diet..

every person I know that has tried atkins lost weight and then as soon as they stopped put back the weight they lost and then some...its a lifestyle, not a quick fix.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    if yu are already overweight you could have more problems if you added aas into the mix.
    overweight means bad diet, bad workout routine, high blood pressure
    why would steroids help you here?
    I would cut down to a reasonable weight, it will help you get more out of your cycle anyway. Then, after alot of research, maybe try a beginner cycle like test e. There are many reasons why tren isnt recomended for guys who havent any experiance with aas. Use the search function.
    Post your stats
    diet
    workout
    and everybody here will be more than happy to critique and help you along with it so you could have a successful cycle in the future.
    Sorry if its not what you wanted to hear...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    every person I know that has tried atkins lost weight and then as soon as they stopped put back the weight they lost and then some...its a lifestyle, not a quick fix.
    yeah the initial 2 weeks w/o carbs is just like regular glycogen depletion concept.. but people get all excited.. and expect to keep loosing like 10lbs a week from there on out.. failing to read on and find out that they have just dumped 8lbs of water that was retained w/ the glycogen lol so they get frustrated and resort to bacon sandwhiches!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah the initial 2 weeks w/o carbs is just like regular glycogen depletion concept.. but people get all excited.. and expect to keep loosing like 10lbs a week from there on out.. failing to read on and find out that they have just dumped 8lbs of water that was retained w/ the glycogen lol so they get frustrated and resort to bacon sandwhiches!
    agree here)))

Thread Information