Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D TrAiN is offline New Member

Read the board rules

hey guys... long time no juice..

Has anyone tried or heard of Edited. Read the board rules. or ******* Labs?

Specifically:
    - EQUIPOSE 200mg/ml by ******* Labs
    -TESTOSTERON-C DEPOT by Edited. Read the board rules.
    - SUSTAMED 250 by Edited. Read the board rules.
    - TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE 200mg/ml by ******* labs

Im looking for anyone who has heard of or tried either of these labs, and if you tried any of these products specifically thats even better.. thanks a lot guys.

-D TRAIN

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    thats not a real lab and your an idiot

moush is offline Senior Member
    is this guy for real?

has to be either hes a total idiot or a cop

CYP400 is offline Member
    both,hehe

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    has to be either hes a total idiot or a cop
    same thing.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I wonder why... Have you not noticed the mass DEA BUST threads going around? First off what you just did is against the rules and second no one would answer you anyway with what is going on right now. If your a pig well then you know what I want to say to you

Blog Entries
    the best part is ... look where he is from ... jersey.... where is all the shit going on now... ?

Atomini is offline Banned

cop

Also his avatar screams COP in my face. Am I the ony one?

Blog Entries
    Interests:
    getting big and getting bitches

Height:
    6"1
    Weight:
    190 and gaining. .
    Body Fat %:
    appx. 9%
    Cycle Experience:
    i have done my share .. .

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    same thing.
    rofl

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    ban his ass already!!!!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    he signed up in 2005 and only has 36 posts?!?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Got anything to say dtrain?

hold on hes throwing a snitch in the car

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    my god i know times are rough and everyone is a little on edge given whats been going on but we cant start treating random members like this.

Blog Entries
    305 is a cop every one run...lol..

jk...

looking at his pasts posts i highly doubt the guys a cop. Truth is we'll never know who is friend or foe. Im sure there are vets with thousands of posts on different boards who are cops so evryeone needs to chill and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    305 is a cop every one run...lol..

jk...

i just ate some bacon not to long ago but i'm no pig!

RA
    I was trying to give him the opportunity to defend himself. Its fishy when one goes silent after starting a thread like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    my god i know times are rough and everyone is a little on edge given whats been going on but we cant start treating random members like this.

hes logged on just lurking

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    suspicions rising...

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Poor Kid.I think All I would do is lurk around too.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Holy fvcking ignorance... So because of busts you people don't want to talk now? Nothing has changed in the past week, except careless people being busted by the law.

If you aren't going to help the guy or comment on his thread then maybe you should trim the vagina hairs sprouting up on your groin area and stop acting like a jagoff?

To answer your question, I've used both if I'm counting *'s correctly. People are lately saying Balkan isn't a real lab, suddenly I'm hearing this a lot so someone with a slathering of internet "importance" must have said something about it and gathered a cadre of lemmings. I've seen lab reports on their gear, used it myself, and heard other testimonies that confirm the legitimacy. Now, if it is an ACTUAL pharm lab... I don't know because I'm not in Romania but I don't care either.

First, satchets need to be filtered. I've had bad experiences with them prior to filtering and have learned my lesson. Second, I've used BP Deca and Test with no problems. So, in my opinion both are safe bets but BP stuff has given me less complications in the past.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Poor Kid.I think All I would do is lurk around too.

I would be only lurking too if I got flamed like that.

Does seem like an odd post though

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    ive used the lab with the stars covering it up. btw dont post ugl names. it was good although i didnt get all of my order and its been six months and they wont return my emails. they say it might have gottrn seized and that i should have gotten a seizure letter 4 months ago. i didnt. also after that email they wont answer back. too bad, their gear was good, but wat good does good gear do if you dont know you are going to get it?
    good luck
    Last edited by millionairemurph; 09-25-2007 at 04:26 PM.

cops seize all kinds of drugs in massive quantitys all the time and if i was a druggy or a teenager im sure i could get whatever without a problem as long as i had $$. Same thing for the roids i think. The authorities have to "do something" to show that all of our billions arent going to waste. Wen it gets out of te news im hopeing it will blow over..

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    UMMM KKKKKKKK!

Why would a cop ask about the end user of this lab and product.

LE will not go on an individual man hunt. What? are they going to go after each and every one of the members one at a time based upon an admission....Hell, half of the guys here have never run a cycle, and are only repeating information they have heard from other boards.

Trust me, LE already knows about the labs they are taking down, and have people in high places singing like fat opera chicks on one another. They don't need our infinite wisdom to make busts.

Let's not freak out guys. This and most of the other posts will remain to be uneducated rookies. Six weeks ago this would have been a newb and we would have gone about our business.

DON'T LET THE MAN GET YOU DOWN. That is the plan with all of the scare tactics.

wtfe,,,,,,, unless you have ever been incarcirated, or got family thats dea, fbi , or whatever. you dont know what the fuk they are gonna do i personnally agree with you but im not betting my family on it. i didnt think 13 countries would cooperate in these stings but look what happened.. if they decide to make an example out of people just hope its not you.... you wanna mouth off and say lets not freak out, and they dont need our info they want any and all intel on all they can get so quit acting like you got nuts... cause till the dea breaks down the door and reviewing your indictment YOUR GUESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    Holy fvcking ignorance... So because of busts you people don't want to talk now? Nothing has changed in the past week, except careless people being busted by the law.

If you aren't going to help the guy or comment on his thread then maybe you should trim the vagina hairs sprouting up on your groin area and stop acting like a jagoff?

To answer your question, I've used both if I'm counting *'s correctly. People are lately saying Balkan isn't a real lab, suddenly I'm hearing this a lot so someone with a slathering of internet "importance" must have said something about it and gathered a cadre of lemmings. I've seen lab reports on their gear, used it myself, and heard other testimonies that confirm the legitimacy. Now, if it is an ACTUAL pharm lab... I don't know because I'm not in Romania but I don't care either.

First, satchets need to be filtered. I've had bad experiences with them prior to filtering and have learned my lesson. Second, I've used BP Deca and Test with no problems. So, in my opinion both are safe bets but BP stuff has given me less complications in the past.
    WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE BROKE THE RULES???? We always tell noobies not to post lab names and almost never answer their question because of the broken rule.

PureLife07 is offline Associate Member
    the d-bol sucks balls

well the lab that starts with a B is supposedly not a UGL, so it can be posted. No UGL lab names posted

Well if it isn't a ugl then I retract my statement.

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    need pct.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    No one here has tried any of them steriods are illegal officer.

RA
    99.9% would have responded by now. You need to get off your high horse bro.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    wtfe,,,,,,, unless you have ever been incarcirated, or got family thats dea, fbi , or whatever. you dont know what the fuk they are gonna do i personnally agree with you but im not betting my family on it. i didnt think 13 countries would cooperate in these stings but look what happened.. if they decide to make an example out of people just hope its not you.... you wanna mouth off and say lets not freak out, and they dont need our info they want any and all intel on all they can get so quit acting like you got nuts... cause till the dea breaks down the door and reviewing your indictment YOUR GUESSING

So because an operation that has been going on for YEARS finally has concluded, you think that stopping the talk of roid use now is going to make any bit of difference in your life?

I guess anyone with that type of mentality has really no reason to ever talk in the Q&A forum again then? Sorry, I do have a pretty good idea of how law enforcement works and nothing I say about roids on here is going to get me incarcerated. If it did then the millions and millions of people who have ever admitted to drug use on TV or in court or anywhere else considered a public forum would be in jail.

This is just silly.

So because an operation that has been going on for YEARS finally has concluded, you think that stopping the talk of roid use now is going to make any bit of difference in your life?

I guess anyone with that type of mentality has really no reason to ever talk in the Q&A forum again then? Sorry, I do have a pretty good idea of how law enforcement works and nothing I say about roids on here is going to get me incarcerated. If it did then the millions and millions of people who have ever admitted to drug use on TV or in court or anywhere else considered a public forum would be in jail.

This is just silly.
    sometimes the stupid just falls out of you........ i think no one needs to give them any more ammo, 18 months ago or whatever it didnt start with a giant bus it more than likely started out very innocently and eneded like this. keep being a know it all thats pretty much was my attitude prior to being incarceratred.. now i know that something i say stupidly today may be used to entrap someone else or me later..

Well serotonin it looks like I was right. Admin edited all the lab names because they were against the rules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information