joeybeeee is offline Associate Member

Is 300mg of Primos at one sitting ok?

Im going to mexico this weekend and getting primos shot. I read if your taking 350mg/week that you should take 100mg EOD, but i can only go EW. So is 200-300mg safe in one day. Should i split them up just btwn cheeks or also thigh and shoulder?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    splitting the single shot up between two places would only be nessary if have a high ml shot. Like if you had to get 6ml in you could only do 4 in the glute so you would have to put the other 2 somewhere else.
    350 is a low, low dose of primobolan . I read most guys doing 600 and all the way up to a gram a week. I havent used it though.
    it is an enthanate ester, so it would be best to shoot 2x a week, but i suppose if all you can do is 1x then ...
    why not bring some back??
    im sure, VIA PM, someone here could help you out there.

no its not a single shot, they come in 50mg per vile. some of them come in a packaged pin. so i would have to do 6 shots for 300mg.

when you heard of most people doing 600mg/week, they were probably splitting it up through the week and they probably were 250lb guys who have been using gear for a while. Im new to this.

I was thinking about bringing some back, but i am glad i decided not to and i wont ever do it. Border security is no joke now, and you have to go through required check points even in the states.

THey get a bit suspisious when you live nearly 5 hours away and your drivin down for a couple hours or even the night. We got searched of course. My only option is to inject it over there and hope it lasts a week. Explain to me how someone can help me down there via pm.

goose is offline Banned
    I have shot 900mg on the same day.You got no problem in that.Primo is best shot at least twice and a min of 600mg.Under this is a waste.

Even if its my first time, i mean it might be different for you? You've joined this site in 08/05 so you probably gained a good tolerance with gear. You really think i should up it to 600mg minimum. Does everyone else agree with this? I dont need to get huge quickly, but i do want to gain some solid muscle and get more definition.

so the gear comes in amps? Id just use a 5ml syringe and open 4 amps and suck all the jiuce up in the one syringe. Change the needle and you are ready to go. Man id bring my own needles too. they are so cheap and legal. A friend of monies son and his few friends got the hiv from getting tattoos in mexico. Not saying this to worry you but id wouldnt trust anything other that what i open.
    So i take it yuou are only using primobolan ?
    What are your goals for this cycle? What are your stats? agfe weight , height? Cycle experiance?

When i said via pm, i was hopeing that someone would read the thread and pm you with info about your situation.

Yeah man id up the dose to 600 mininum. Ive never used it but its supposed to be mild. Keep in mind that all steroids ,, even mild ones, will shut you down given long enough to work. Its not like 600mg will be an overdose or something. If you get alot of side effects, then move your dose back down. Im not even sure there are alot of negative sides for primo, besides hairloss.

oh and are you getting your pct gear down there too? What is your pct plan?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    why are you hell bent on doing such a useless crappy cycle. What you should do if you are going down once a week is testosterone . enth or cyp. The only need be shot once a week, then you would have a propper cycle instead of this maddness you have come up with. You could go with sust also, just do more mg and your levels will flux a bit. Get some aromasin and nolvadex , you can get from site sponsor and not worry about smuggling. Everyone tells you to do more reading, yet you poceed, so there it is spoon fed, if mexico is the best way to get gear you can come up with.

billybambam is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    why are you hell bent on doing such a useless crappy cycle. What you should do if you are going down once a week is testosterone . enth or cyp. The only need be shot once a week, then you would have a propper cycle instead of this maddness you have come up with. You could go with sust also, just do more mg and your levels will flux a bit. Get some aromasin and nolvadex , you can get from site sponsor and not worry about smuggling. Everyone tells you to do more reading, yet you poceed, so there it is spoon fed, if mexico is the best way to get gear you can come up with.
    Kratos is right.
    You will probably not notice anything from shooting straight Primo. I have only used it stacked, and still ran at 300mg / every third day. (600/mg per week). If your going to use it, I would say at the very least, get you so Sust 250 "250/mgs per week", and 400mg / primo per week.

Im back from mexico and ive come back empty handed, but its propably for the best. The primos i had prepaid for was not there, they said the suppliers were out, no one had it. So i drove ALL DAY LONG for a small bottle of Crown Royal. The drive sucks to do in one day, so ive decided just to hold off on it for now, until i find a better way.

why are you hell bent on doing such a useless crappy cycle. What you should do if you are going down once a week is testosterone. enth or cyp. The only need be shot once a week, then you would have a propper cycle instead of this maddness you have come up with. You could go with sust also, just do more mg and your levels will flux a bit. Get some aromasin and nolvadex, you can get from site sponsor and not worry about smuggling. Everyone tells you to do more reading, yet you poceed, so there it is spoon fed, if mexico is the best way to get gear you can come up with.
    I wanted to stay away from test or sust b/c im worried about getting a bunch of acne, lossing my hair, and getting a bunch of water retention with that gear.

They have testoprim-D, in a big red box,is that test? They also have a bunch of sust, but i hear the side effects with that are extreme.

kratos, so we are allowed to order aromasin and nolvadex from site sponsor?

testoprim-d is prop I think. You can get a bunch of acne, and lose your hair from primo. Order an ai from a research chem site and you won't get too bloated. Word on the street is mex gear is often faked. A 5 hour drive both ways for 10-12 weeks is going to add substantial cost to your cycle. All you need to do is get injected with like 750mg of sust. 1 once a week for like 12 weeks, but it is crazy you are willing to go 5 hours for each injection. It is far from the perfect plan but that would be the way to do it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    testoprim-d is prop I think. You can get a bunch of acne, and lose your hair from primo. Order an ai from a research chem site and you won't get too bloated. Word on the street is mex gear is often faked. A 5 hour drive both ways for 10-12 weeks is going to add substantial cost to your cycle. All you need to do is get injected with like 750mg of sust. 1 once a week for like 12 weeks, but it is crazy you are willing to go 5 hours for each injection. It is far from the perfect plan but that would be the way to do it.
    why not test e instead of sust, kratos?

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    why not test e instead of sust, kratos?
    Test e would be better, but I heard sust is more common in mexico as far as legit gear. I have no idea as I think the whole plan is a bit much, but I had to tell the dude something different than his current plan.

Big
    Test e would be better, but I heard sust is more common in mexico as far as legit gear. I have no idea as I think the whole plan is a bit much, but I had to tell the dude something different than his current plan.
    I agree, far from a perfect plan. From what I hear there is so much bunk gear down there I wouldn't drive 5 minutes to get injected, just too many variables for me. If you knew people there you could trust it might be one thing, but even then I wouldn't do it that way.

yeah thanks guys, yeah the drive is way too long so im just gonna wait and find another way. Dude i was so pissed when i got there and they didnt have my order, the drive on the way back felt longer and the whole day felt like a waist. But the pharmacy is a respected chain pharmacy thats clean and professional, but im still not going back to mexico.

Ive started working out again last may, and ive been pleased with my naturall results in five months. I use a ton of products from GNC, and i think they work well combined. I figured if gnc supplements work well, then gear must work amazingly. So for now its back to natural.

What is ai, i didnt see it in the abbreviations thread. And what are research chem sites?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybeeee
    yeah thanks guys, yeah the drive is way too long so im just gonna wait and find another way. Dude i was so pissed when i got there and they didnt have my order, the drive on the way back felt longer and the whole day felt like a waist. But the pharmacy is a respected chain pharmacy thats clean and professional, but im still not going back to mexico.

Ive started working out again last may, and ive been pleased with my naturall results in five months. I use a ton of products from GNC, and i think they work well combined. I figured if gnc supplements work well, then gear must work amazingly. So for now its back to natural.

What is ai, i didnt see it in the abbreviations thread. And what are research chem sites?
    ai is aromatase inhibitor, research chem sites are sites where you can buy research chemicals, like the banner in the extreme upper-right portion of the page.
    as for supplements, forget about gnc, shop online for the same stuff and you will save a fortune over them.

cool so thats a legit site i can get pct stuff at

Big
    yep, arr is a good site.

see i thought you could only get them from the legit gear sites.

the sides from sust should be the same as that of other estered tests, if you keep the blood levels as steady as the other ones.

so can you prevent much of the sides of sust, like hairloss, loss of gains, water retention from using pct and stuff

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    so can you prevent much of the sides of sust, like hairloss, loss of gains, water retention from using pct and stuff
    PCT=post cycle therapy . this means a recovery stage after your cycle. its not about preventing sides. loss of gains shouldnt be a problem as long as diet and training are in check. you will loose water weight, nothing you can do about that.

Even if its my first time, i mean it might be different for you? You've joined this site in 08/05 so you probably gained a good tolerance with gear. You really think i should up it to 600mg minimum.
    Primo is very weak. It needs to be run high.

I dont need to get huge quickly
    Glad you dont need this, because its impossible. Unless by huge you mean get fat quickly.

thanks for the info. yeah i know what pct stands for, what i meant is the stuff you take during this period. dont you use various stuff during pct to prevent loss in stregnth gains and other things.

what i meant by huge is that i dont want my gains to seem unnatural, you know what i mean. I dont want people or family to suspect that i used gear, this is why i was attracted to primos, due to its weakness and minimal side effects.

thanks for the info. yeah i know what pct stands for, what i meant is the stuff you take during this period. dont you use various stuff during pct to prevent loss in stregnth gains and other things.
    I see you need a little more hand holding than the average noob.

What you should do is a testosterone only cycle for your first. Test E or C would be best, but sust. could work (should be shot every other day for max effect). Forget about all the other compounds. A test only cycle will not make you cartoon big. You will be lucky to get 6-10 pounds of muscle when you are done.

Take Aromasin , or arimidex (both are AI's) during the cycle to prevent bloat. Take finasteride or dutasteride during cycle to prevent hairloss. A pct like 20mg nolvadex everyday/ 15-25mg aromasin ed is a simple pct to try. If you do something like sust. than you start 3 weeks after your last injection and take everyday for a month. It's a good novice pct, but take the time to learn about everything.

Learn about letro in case you need it.

Other compounds you may want to research for hairloss are rogaine, nizoral 2% shampoo, topical spriolactone.

Learn about these few compounds by reading the profiles.

I can understand you wanting to not get so big people are talking but for me people just think I have been working out more the past couple of months. If you are going though the trouble, why would you do something like primo where you arn't even going to notice the results.

Try to get a better source than this mexico deal.

Thanks for the info & suggestions kratos, yeah it seems ed i know less and less about this stuff. So you really think i won't even see any results with primos at all, wont it at least help me get cut b/c it is a fat burner.

So you've had good experiences with test-e? Did you get any negative sides using it?

Thread Information